The Cooper 202

I like that the complex is close to the college, restaurants, and the eos gym. The neighborhood is quiet, and very welcoming. The parking situation could be better.
Extremely professional staff. I came to visit the property about three times before I decided to make the move and I’m very happy that I did.
Kali and Stacy were great to work with. This is my first time renting an apartment and they’ve made the process so convenient for me. Super happy about my new place.
I love living here, it's peaceful and the amenities are great. It's very clean and the whole grassy area makes it feel more like a community.
I’ve enjoyed living here, love the area and have recently moved back. Leasing office has been very helpful whenever I have questions or concerns.
I love this property. I have been super comfortable here and everything is so spotless. I can’t forget the ladies in the front, they are awesome and always willing to help. :)
I’ve been living here for four months and this place is my first home away from home and it is amazing. I love living here. It’s so quiet and always always improving. The landscaping is always getting redone, everything is up kept and nice, we even got new workout equipment a few months ago! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!
I have not moved in as of yet, but definitely looking forward to it. I am pleased with the community amenities that are offered to residents. The office staff is great.
Just signed lease, so much stuff to do here and windy was awesome through this whole process. We look forward to moving in and getting to use all the Amenities.
Have lived here for two years and just renewed for 15 months. Love this community. From the fantastic office staff to the beautiful grounds.