The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I really enjoy living here. I renewed my lease this past September and do not plan on moving anytime soon! My neighbors are amazing and never have any issues.
Cooper 202 is by far one of the best apartment complex’s i have lived in. The valet trash , gym , pools , and club house are awesome! My dogs also enjoy the puppy spa and park !
I love living at The Cooper 202. The property is well run, the amenities are outstanding, and the Property Staff are second to none. Very happy resident Jacob Pringle
Getting all the paperwork signed was very quick and nice. The apartment complex is super nice, clean, and quiet which is my favorite. The apartment itself is beautiful.
New to the community, extremely excited about my new place!! EVERYONE at the office have been so so helpful throughout the process! I can’t wait until I have officially moved in!
Very friendly and welcoming. The whole building complex is neatly maintained and the apartment facilities are unmatched. The community meetups organized have also been very engaging.
Living here has been great! The staff is so helpful and kind and my apartment is beautiful! The ammenties are so nice and I love everything about my place!
I’ve only been here a day and I already love it! The office was so helpful getting us started with our new place and we explained everything to us in such detail!
I love how friendly the staff is, from management to maintenance! I also appreciate the incredible amenities, especially the year-round heated pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, and fire pits. Most of the residents are great people!
I enjoy my apartment and the neighborhood. I feel safe, and my neighbors are really nice. The office staff is accommodating and understanding. I couldn't be happier with my choice