It has been wonderful living at the cooper. So many opportunities to relax, work out, and spend time outside with all of the space there is.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The move in process has been so easy because of Windy! The area is clean and quiet, the pool area is beautiful and the dog spa is just one of the many perks!

Reply from The Cooper 202

My family had enjoyed the pool area and the fire pits the most. The clubhouse has been a great place to host events without costing an arm and a leg. The maintenance men drive around the complex and smile and wave to you making you feel right at home.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 has nothing short of Great for my family and I. We Love the community as a whole because it is very diverse, calm and peaceful. Even the community appears to be laid back, the amenities that are offered at the Cooper 202 are completely outstanding two swimming pools, jacuzzi, a 24/7 gym, cabanas, and so much more to thrill your stay. I am completely mesmerized by the living space and would highly recommend The Cooper 202 because can somebody scream LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION!!! I mean the Cooper 202 is right off the 202 which is literally a prime location if there is one in the EAST VALLEY due to their being so much to offer with Food,Entertainment, High Quality Schools, Many Of Many Family Things that you can do and etc. Consider the 202 a place where you will Love every bit of your stay, I know we are and we are inching towards being at this property for a year now.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Always have loved living here with the best customer service with the staff in the office and the maintenance men that are always on top of keeping our place clean and fixed up!

Reply from The Cooper 202

The location of the cooper 202 works extremely well with our families commute to work. The number of shops and restaurants that surround the area is convenient

Reply from The Cooper 202

Friendly staff, nice community for families my only complaint is valet trash they are very lazy and seem to hate their job. I have had Valet trash spill my whole bag and leave it like nothing happened. I would rather just walk the bags out myself but I am forced to pay for them to come

Reply from The Cooper 202

I just moved in a month ago and I love it here. My apartment is amazing. The location near the freeway is super convenient & the amenities are awesome.

Reply from The Cooper 202

This is the best place I have ever lived in throughout my adult life. The amenities are amazing! I love the clubhouse use for my family events and use the gym multiple times a week. I feel like this place keeps me young minded and very happy to be alive!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the open space. Not too much brush. Lots of light everywhere! Especially apartment! Love the people, atmosphere, staff, maintenance, amenities. Could go all day!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Since I found this location I loved it. The environment is great & the people are friendly. Can’t wait till summer to start enjoying the great pool we have available.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Rachel was awesome from start to finish. She answered all of my questions and addressed my needs. World class service tailored to all my needs.

Reply from The Cooper 202

living up the 202 has been great great office workers the young ladies have been very professional and very nice. the pool and the volleyball court of all these been kept well and the people that live there are great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I rate my living at the 202 Cooper 10 out of 10. I love and enjoy the amenities that 202 Cooper offer. Also, as a single woman that gets in late from work, I feel safe coming home. Also, the staff are approachable when I need to converse about a concern. I like to take evening walks around the complex in the evening and I feel safe. My view is wonderful, I can see the pool and the big screen tv from my balcony. I like that I can get on the 202 highway within minutes to get to work or take care of business. To me the 202 Cooper is wonderful place to live. Als, the apartments are beautiful, and us equipped with your own washer and dryer. It's the best.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I've lived at cooper 202 for 11 months now and love it. The facilities and rooms are obviously new, but they are also well maintained, and the property is always clean. it's a great apt. Cooper 202 Staff is also friendly and attentive.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Originally moved out of desperation. Stayed because I feel at home. Absolutely love it here. I’m safe and secure as well as comfortable. Stacy and Stephanie are more than wonderful in taking care of anything that I need.