I have not moved in yet but the whole process of signing up was easy. Good clean work out areas and a cool spot to relax and play pool with your friends.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a great place with lots of activities. It has a park like setting and areas to walk dogs and it’s well maintained. It’s pet and kid friendly

Reply from The Cooper 202

Living at cooper is nice because of the location. Being right off the freeway is very convenient. The trash pickup service you have to pay for needs improvement. I don’t like that it only comes on certain days and the workers aren’t very quiet. Also if you have a room on the side connected to the stairs you can hear everyone coming up them. The gym areas are nice if no one else is in them as they are small. Parking in some areas is atrocious, the right half of the community definitely needed way more parking.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great atmosphere. Just wish the trash was actually picked up on the days we know it needs to be put out. Went last weekend with 3 days of trash because we got missed before the break.

Reply from The Cooper 202

beautiful and modern property with awesome amenities. my building is relatively quiet. only issue is there seem to be some security concerns with people breaking in to cars. front gates always broken.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the design and layout of the apartments. Great amenities. Can be pricey but worth it for how nice it is. Just wish the dog park was more taken care of.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great ! Property has a lot of great amenities that make it easy to workout and have a great business center and areas to hold community events to get to know others.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’m very happy here! The only downside is having the valet trash pickup. I thought it was a good idea until it started making the hallway stink and was sitting out looking bad all the Time

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great, love the way it is set up the resistance but neither complained that I was noisy, I have grand children and I need some time with them

Reply from The Cooper 202

Community is far better than most that I have looked at recently. Have not moved in yet so I don’t know what kind of neighbors I will have but I am sure they have been screened well. The amenities seem to be top notch and I am looking forward to being able to use.

Reply from The Cooper 202

My dad got me this place last year and I just renewed my lease until 2020! I love it so far and have no complaints about anything that doesn’t get fixed quickly :)

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far loving the apartments, great location but not loving hearing the neighbors through the walls all hours of the night. Nor having upstairs neighbors stomping.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Quiet for the most part. Grounds always look nice. Staff is very friendly and maintenance gets things done very quickly. Convenient to work and shopping.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great besides the fact we wish our fellow neighbors would do their part to keep our shared space clean. Otherwise love the location.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far so good! I love love love the gym and it's 24/7 usage (especially being a grave shift worker) and the pool is amazing. The only complaints I have are thin walls, hearing conversations among other things from my neighbors and people leaving garbage in their carports.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I'm less than a month into my lease but so far I have found the staff very responsive and helpful! The complex is beautiful, full of amenities, clean, and quiet. The apartment itself is gorgeous! The only thing that made the move difficult is the amount of paperwork and the fee schedule. It didn't seem appropriate to pay a security deposit months before I was going to move in, on addition to application and admin fees.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the peace and quiet and the area. Pool is amazing. The apartment amenities are amazing. The office staff is absolutely the best! Love the hot tub and volley ball area.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The residential area is really nice as well as the apartments themselves. The residents are very friendly. Some recommended improvements are including ceiling fans in both bedrooms, adding lights to the corn hole area, fixing the volleyball net, fix the code box to enter the community, and add extra security. The boxes for guests to enter the community have been broken for a few months. Over the holiday, my car was broken into and it would be nice to have on video of who did it/ what vehicle they left in to include in the police report.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It's been a great first 8 months at Cooper 202 overall! There are a few things that can definitely improve: uncovered space availability (big issue). All the uncovered space is in the back of the complex and far from our apartments. Especially the ratio between covered and uncovered space. There are SO MANY open covered spaces, perhaps you can give some away to residents with multiple cars. Showers at pool would be nice. The gym is supposed to be open 24 hours a day. Maybe organize a real pool party for all residents, that would be fun. Thanks!

Reply from The Cooper 202

This place is nice, just has bugs (frowny face). Parking for the most part is really good, just bugs me to see how much of the covered parkings isn't actually used.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s a newer and clean community which I love. The issue I can deal away with is the people above me who are continually blasting music and stopping from 3am- to well 3am!!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

We have been living here for 2 years now and can say this feels like home. Great amenities and staff who listen to your needs. We had a few issues prior to this comment but The management team has listened to our concerns and has taken the initiative to make things right. So thank you. Looking forward to the months ahead.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very nice and modern apartment complex. Two big pools and quite. First apartment complex I’ve moved to and so far I’m overall satisfied. Only downside is that the trash valet is late sometimes or they miss your trash. Biggest thing for me are pests. Cockroaches do come out at night and I’ve seen some in my apartment, granted I keep it clean.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far the Cooper 202 is really nice! We have been very happy. The only thing is, there have been a lot of unexplained noises at our door and our microwave door handle broke within our first month.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great but I think a ceiling fan in the guest room is a needed amenity in the state of Arizona. I think lights need to be installed by the pool and corn hole area. If they could be set on a timer that would be best so they are only on when in use.