The Cooper 202

I have not moved in yet but the whole process of signing up was easy. Good clean work out areas and a cool spot to relax and play pool with your friends.
I’m very happy here! The only downside is having the valet trash pickup. I thought it was a good idea until it started making the hallway stink and was sitting out looking bad all the Time
Overall the experience has been good in regards to the amenities, beautiful unit, park for the kids, and maintenance being quick and efficient. The downside are the loud people above us that decide to get busy around 8 PM to 3AM and there's really not much the staff can do about it unfortunately. I understand daily living noise, but respect the people below you at night time.
It’s a great place with lots of activities. It has a park like setting and areas to walk dogs and it’s well maintained. It’s pet and kid friendly
I love Cooper 202 it is locate in great area I have all I need in less than 5 mile drive. My community is beautiful. we have a great staff. Friendly neighbors.
Living at cooper is nice because of the location. Being right off the freeway is very convenient. The trash pickup service you have to pay for needs improvement. I don’t like that it only comes on certain days and the workers aren’t very quiet. Also if you have a room on the side connected to the stairs you can hear everyone coming up them. The gym areas are nice if no one else is in them as they are small. Parking in some areas is atrocious, the right half of the community definitely needed way more parking.
beautiful and modern property with awesome amenities. my building is relatively quiet. only issue is there seem to be some security concerns with people breaking in to cars. front gates always broken.
Love the design and layout of the apartments. Great amenities. Can be pricey but worth it for how nice it is. Just wish the dog park was more taken care of.
Everything is great ! Property has a lot of great amenities that make it easy to workout and have a great business center and areas to hold community events to get to know others.
Management is amazing and maintenance gets everything taken care of in a timely fashion. Pool areas are always nice. Kinda wish other dog owners picked up their dogs waste at the dog park tho.