The Cooper 202

Amazing beautiful apartments! Very quite I love it here. Everybody’s very kind and very conforting the amenities are great and so are the staff
I love living here. Quiet community. Close to my work, stores and family. I have 2 cats , who along with myself have adjusted to our new place. I love that I can pay my rent on line. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Thank you Windy and Stephanie.
Great place to live! Friendly and professional staff. Great maintenance crew!!!! Love the valet trash service! Pool is awesome. Gym is great!!!
Moved in during December. Enjoying my Cooper 202 living. Wishing amenities would re-open 😫 Missing the pool and gym please re-open soon! The weather is 💯 % pool worthy!
The office manager Stephanie was absolutely the best too work with! She made the transition of moving a breeze. We moved to Arizona from Colorado and she helped us both long distance and in person.
So far this complex has been so helpful and amazing! Nice area, great amenities, and what seems to be a fun group of staff members. Loving how inclusive they are for pets too!
I really like the location of the apartment. It’s in a great location with a lot of places close by to shop or eat. It’s also extremely close to my work.
Excellent customer service by Windy Hunter and Daisy. They took the time to introduce me to all of the necessary information. Very friendly!!!!! The process was easy to follow
Management has been amazing, always looks cleaned and maintained. Neighbors are really nice and apartment was very clean upon move in! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to someone!
The Cooper 202 has been our home for 2 months, but so far my daughters and i love it. Everyone is friendly, the complex is very well kept and clean, and the units are very homey compared to standard white walls, etc. Thank you!