Beautiful place to live. Nice and quiet area. Complex is always peaceful and never noisy. Workers at leasing office are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Only been here for a week and speaking from our time here we are so happy. Everything has been simple and accommodating from the start. Every work order has been promptly attended to and quickly too. This place feels like home already.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We love our new apartment!! It is amazing!! It has been such a great experience moving in and exactly what we thought we would be getting! The office staff has been so helpful!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Nice place to live. It you report any issues, they would responded it quickly and fix it. It is so quite place and you do not hear noise in this community. I love this place.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Cooper 202 is by far one of the best apartment complex’s i have lived in. The valet trash , gym , pools , and club house are awesome! My dogs also enjoy the puppy spa and park !

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living at The Cooper 202. The property is well run, the amenities are outstanding, and the Property Staff are second to none. Very happy resident Jacob Pringle

Reply from The Cooper 202

We have loved living Our time living here at The Cooper 202. We’ve always had such a good experience with the staff & we love all the amenities!

Reply from The Cooper 202

New to the community, extremely excited about my new place!! EVERYONE at the office have been so so helpful throughout the process! I can’t wait until I have officially moved in!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very friendly people if you get out and socialize at the pool, gym or just walking your dogs. Service requests were handled promptly and i would recommend the cooper 202 to anyone looking for an apartment in Chandler

Reply from The Cooper 202

I really enjoy living here. I renewed my lease this past September and do not plan on moving anytime soon! My neighbors are amazing and never have any issues.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I like that the complex is close to the college, restaurants, and the eos gym. The neighborhood is quiet, and very welcoming. The parking situation could be better.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love this property. I have been super comfortable here and everything is so spotless. I can’t forget the ladies in the front, they are awesome and always willing to help. :)

Reply from The Cooper 202

Extremely professional staff. I came to visit the property about three times before I decided to make the move and I’m very happy that I did.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Going to love living here!!! Staff is helpful and great! Community grounds are wonderful and units are clean and top of the line. It is quiet as well, with lots of amenities to make anyone feel like they’re at a resort.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve been living here for four months and this place is my first home away from home and it is amazing. I love living here. It’s so quiet and always always improving. The landscaping is always getting redone, everything is up kept and nice, we even got new workout equipment a few months ago! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have not moved in as of yet, but definitely looking forward to it. I am pleased with the community amenities that are offered to residents. The office staff is great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Just signed lease, so much stuff to do here and windy was awesome through this whole process. We look forward to moving in and getting to use all the Amenities.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Have lived here for two years and just renewed for 15 months. Love this community. From the fantastic office staff to the beautiful grounds.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Kali and Stacy were great to work with. This is my first time renting an apartment and they’ve made the process so convenient for me. Super happy about my new place.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great place to stay. Clean and nice environment. Luxurious and spacious apartments. Near to 202 exit. Accessible to all important places like Walmart, Costco and Parks

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great place to stay. Nice amenities. Accessible to all places like Walmart, Costco and Park. Near to 202 exit. Great staff. Luxurious and clean apartments

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living here, it's peaceful and the amenities are great. It's very clean and the whole grassy area makes it feel more like a community.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve enjoyed living here, love the area and have recently moved back. Leasing office has been very helpful whenever I have questions or concerns.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Never have had a problem here. Always wonderful and peaceful. This is truly a place that I call home. I think the only negative here is that people don’t pay attention while driving through the complex and they park behind my garage preventing me from getting out easily.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very attentive and helpful staff. Beautiful apartment layout. I wish there were more community events and slam balls in the gym. Also, the pool table is in desperate need of care, pool cues, and chalk.