The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I enjoy my apartment and the neighborhood. I feel safe, and my neighbors are really nice. The office staff is accommodating and understanding. I couldn't be happier with my choice
I love living in the Cooper 202! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It truly feels like a community. I am very happy living in this location.
Very friendly and welcoming. The whole building complex is neatly maintained and the apartment facilities are unmatched. The community meetups organized have also been very engaging.
Living here has been great! The staff is so helpful and kind and my apartment is beautiful! The ammenties are so nice and I love everything about my place!
I love how friendly the staff is, from management to maintenance! I also appreciate the incredible amenities, especially the year-round heated pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, and fire pits. Most of the residents are great people!
This complex is amazing. The staff are the best I've ever had the privilege of being around. Stacie Berg is an amazing property manager that goes above and beyond every single time.
Nice place to live, easy move in. The pool area is like a resort and everything is just really pretty and clean. Stacy from the office is super sweet and really easy to work with.
New to the community, extremely excited about my new place!! EVERYONE at the office have been so so helpful throughout the process! I can’t wait until I have officially moved in!
So far I have had a excellent experience. The apartment is nice only. I really not a bog fan of the valet trash service but over all my experience has been fine.
Getting all the paperwork signed was very quick and nice. The apartment complex is super nice, clean, and quiet which is my favorite. The apartment itself is beautiful.