The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

Living here has been great! The staff is so helpful and kind and my apartment is beautiful! The ammenties are so nice and I love everything about my place!
I’ve only been here a day and I already love it! The office was so helpful getting us started with our new place and we explained everything to us in such detail!
Getting all the paperwork signed was very quick and nice. The apartment complex is super nice, clean, and quiet which is my favorite. The apartment itself is beautiful.
Very safe and well maintained. Trash service provided which makes it so convenient after long work hours. Mail services and other are very organized.
Leasing process is very smooth. Staff is very friendly and willing to accommodate any requests. We will recommend this to anyone who is looking to rent in this area.
Horrific got car towed after front staff lied , also didn’t like the front staff belittling my wife with how we parent our children and how noisey they made during the summer time.
The community is well maintained. The staff are all really helpful and friendly. Feel safe to live here. The location is close to the 202. The layout are pretty modern.
I rate the apartments a 5. The apartments are very modern and clean. I love the fact that there are two swimming pools and two gyms. There is everything you need in the gyms. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. I also love the set ups it offers pets, including the pet park and wash location. The apartments are also in a perfect location, only one mile from restaurants, stores and Chandler Gilbert Community College.
My leasing consultants were awesome. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They were patient and show me the complex two different times. I felt that I was at home there and felt welcomed
I love the location and the amenities that this place had to offer. On top of that they are very responsive with any need you have and respond with pure professionalism.