Incredible staff, amazing amenities. Could not be happier with this choice! The modern look of the apartment is beyond my expectations. Stacie was so helpful in our process. Looking forward to our stay here!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great amenities and love the two bedroom apartment floor plan. Leasing staff is great! Pool has misters and music, great gym with WiFi. The community is very quiet as well. Easy access to the freeway.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing complex. Always there when you need them. Front office service is amazing. This is a community literally, with all the activities we do as a community to get to know our neighbors is excellent. Thank you cooper 202

Reply from The Cooper 202

I enjoy living at The Cooper 202. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are fantastic. Maintenance fixes things quickly, including new lightbulbs. Some of the residents, as with anywhere, are not very considerate of this being a shared space; they allow their dogs off leash and don't always clean up after them. Some people leave cigarette butts on the ground. Still, it's a lively community with the typical few bad apples.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing I love it here an feel safe an Comfortable. Always clean grounds. Friendly staff . An maintenance is amazing Specially my favorite David. Was not sure about apartment living.. not sure I ever want to own a home!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great besides the fact we wish our fellow neighbors would do their part to keep our shared space clean. Otherwise love the location.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Living here is great ! The community is nice! Our move in was very smooth and everything leading up to that was smooth, we were looking for a specific price range and Stacie got us exactly where we were looking for.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The community around here is very uplifting, good vibes and energy from everyone. The amenities exceed their standards and couldn’t ask for much better. The rooms themselves are beautiful and are well spaced out. Overall, amazing apartments!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Absolutely beautiful place to live, with an amazing management team at the leasing office! Stephanie is the best. She goes over and beyond to assist you!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great community, everyone is friendly and kind, no issues at all. Great size apartments. Both 1 and 2 bedrooms are big and spacious with great size closets and kitchen

Reply from The Cooper 202

We love The Cooper 202!!! The amenities are super nice but our favorite thing about The Cooper 202 is the location! It’s close to great shopping and restaurants!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love everything about living here! Especially the ladies in the office, they are amazing and will drop everything to help you out! Love all of the amenities

Reply from The Cooper 202

Son loves so far! Loves being on top floor with view although moving in was hard, lol. The gym and pool area with bbs are so nove and well kept!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Amazing atmosphere, the people are always willing to help above and beyond. I can’t wait to move in such a wonderful environment that it is.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything here is new and up-to-date. The pool is really clean, nice and is open all the time. Neighbors are super friendly and valet trash every Sunday through Thursday. There are often fun events held too! Life is good at Cooper 202!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great community. Quite if your unit is away from the pool area. Right off the 202. Family friendly, nearby shopping and restaurants. Staff is always planning fun activities and family friendly events

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living here! The amenities are awesome! My daughters love the heated pool! My apartments has so many upgrades, my friends can't stop talking about my apartment.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Thanks for all you guys do for us living here at the Cooper 202. I will be resigning my lease. I couldn't have found a better place to live and it's close to work yeah👍😃😃😃

Reply from The Cooper 202

It has been wonderful living at The Cooper 202! The amenities are wonderful and everyone is so nice and helpful! The landscaping is always well maintained and free of debris and garbage.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It’s peaceful and quiet. The office staff is amazing. The location is awesome because it’s just off the 202. Easy access even during the rush.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have not had one bad experience. Have always been be so helpful and very responsive with any issue i have had. Office staff have always been pleasant as well. Would highly recommend them.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Very friendly community, the staff has been great so far , very accommodating. Pet friendly, well maintained and the location is perfect for out commute

Reply from The Cooper 202

We haven’t moved in yet but looks very nice from the pictures. We were able to complete and submit all the required paper without and hassle.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The area is great and the apartment complex is very nice and clean and quiet. The over all living experience is very well. The front office has been extremely helpful and always have good customer service.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Staff is very friendly, professional, and courteous. The Cooper 202 has all the amenities one needs, is close to shopping, and the highway.