The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I’ve enjoyed the last couple years living here, I intend to stay until I can buy a house! Love our front office ladies! I would recommend this place to anyone!
The community is beautiful. The only downside is the second bedroom doesn’t come with a light. Other than that I have no complaints. It’s so quiet too!
I love it here! Everyone stays to themselves yet are very friendly. The kids are enjoyable and respectful and the office is always so helpful and quick responses
I've been here four years now and have continued to have a great experience! The neighbors are friendly but not overbearing, the grounds are very well kept, including flowers planted every season, the office staff is friendly and professional, and the amenities are incredible! You won't want for anything!
It’s a beautiful place with great amenities ( however we can’t use them right now) The most comfortable apartment I’ve ever lived in. The doggie spa is the cutest thing
Five stars is not enough to show how happy I am with The Cooper 202, especially in regards to the Leasing Consultant Staci. I originally was interested in the cooper 202 because they have many different amenities, but that is not why I ultimately chose to live here. The staff made me feel at home, even though I have only been here for a short time! wendi has always been a great help and you'll be in great hands if you work with her, but the spotlight this time needs to be shined on Stacie.
Amazing and always helpful!! Never had any extreme issue with anything in our Apartment and if we had anything wrong they were quick to come and fix it. Amenities are amazing and we love it here. Thank you!!
The community is good. It would be nice with the Coronavirus if we didnt have to pay for the amenities since we are not allowed to use them. The neighbors are very friendly and the dogs are cute.
Moved in during December. Enjoying my Cooper 202 living. Wishing amenities would re-open 😫 Missing the pool and gym please re-open soon! The weather is 💯 % pool worthy!
Amazing beautiful apartments! Very quite I love it here. Everybody’s very kind and very conforting the amenities are great and so are the staff