It could be worse, it could be better. There's a lot of problem renters. Management does a pretty good job with complaints, however. They are also really good about maintenance. When there's an issue, maintenance gets on it right away.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great complex and responsive staff always willing to take care of your needs promotly. Everything is new and updated. The amenditities are amazing also. The main pool is definitely the highlight of the place.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I just moved in and it was an easy process. Jasmine was wonderful to work with. She walked us through the whole process. We stopped by on Thursday and we moved in on Friday.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great community with a large pool area with barbeques, plenty of chairs and shade, fire pits and a large tv for community events. Complex is close to freeway, but quiet at night.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I LOVE this community! It’s quiet and peaceful. My puppy enjoys all the walking paths and enjoys running around the dog park! We love our new home.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Community is new and clean. Response time from office is good. Hopefully they will continue to maintain the cleanliness/update of the place(gym, common area-canana)

Reply from The Cooper 202

beautiful and modern property with awesome amenities. my building is relatively quiet. only issue is there seem to be some security concerns with people breaking in to cars. front gates always broken.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Super nice complex; laid out spacious my. Nice landscaping and ample pathways. Beautiful pool, great lounge area, bbqs and seating areas. 24 hour access to pools and amenities is wonderful. People in the complex respect each other. Wonderful place to love and spend time in.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Solid experiance. 100% the best. No issues. friendly people. Totally into it and will recommend to friends. Super into it. Gotta use up the characters..

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love my apartment. I recently moved from San Diego where the rents are very unreasonable so this is affordable for me. I am empressed by the ammenities and the centrally located area. The apartment is very nice and although I live on the 2nd floor, the steps are very short and my parking space is right outside my building. I was disappointed while I was moving in to see dog feices in the rocks but I complained and it was cleaned up immediately. I am in process of getting g acclimated and so far so goid!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the design and layout of the apartments. Great amenities. Can be pricey but worth it for how nice it is. Just wish the dog park was more taken care of.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I just moved in and I have nothing to complain about! The management are so helpful and friendly. Stephanie made the process so enjoyable! I am so happy to be at The Cooper 202!

Reply from The Cooper 202

This is a Great community to live in with a small family. It is quiet, clean, and modern looking with upgraded appliances. The amenities are good. There is limited parking for guests.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I couldn’t be more happy with my choice to move here! The front office are amazing. Everyone around my area are super nice and it’s prett quiet!

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 is a great place to live! The ammenities are awesome and the grounds are always very clean. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a community to live in.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The Cooper 202 is always beautiful clean tidy. I love living here I feel so safe I have no problems walking my dog at 10 at night. Very comfortable my apartment is spacious and beautiful. Maintenance is always on top of things right away. The people at the front desk are amazing

Reply from The Cooper 202

Wish my neibhors would pick up their trash and not leave it all around the community. Including the bag of trash that has been sitting under the stairs for the past week.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’m very happy here! The only downside is having the valet trash pickup. I thought it was a good idea until it started making the hallway stink and was sitting out looking bad all the Time

Reply from The Cooper 202

The property is always kept very clean and landscaping makes it a nice place to come home to. It also feels safe here. Other residents must like to be here as well because parking is usually full even on the weekends.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have enjoyed living here, very quiet and peaceful. The office people arw helpful and made our moving here easier. Just wish they could allow pro rated rate

Reply from The Cooper 202

The location is excellent, close to freeway and other necessities. Had a few issues with communication from management when renewing my lease but it got worked out.

Reply from The Cooper 202

The leasing office staff are excellent. Application process went smoothly but is has a lot of steps to complete. Which would probably not be a problem except for the distance.

Reply from The Cooper 202

My apartment was very clean when I moved in. Had an issue with cigarette smoke coming through from the apartment below mine. The office sent a maintenance worker over to see if he could help. He was very nice and did what he could but the problem continued. I purchased products to help eliminate the smoke smell which seems to have helped some. The complex overall is very nice and quiet also. Great amenities and wonderful access to the highway. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Living at cooper is nice because of the location. Being right off the freeway is very convenient. The trash pickup service you have to pay for needs improvement. I don’t like that it only comes on certain days and the workers aren’t very quiet. Also if you have a room on the side connected to the stairs you can hear everyone coming up them. The gym areas are nice if no one else is in them as they are small. Parking in some areas is atrocious, the right half of the community definitely needed way more parking.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Overall I have enjoyed my experience at Cooper 202. I have been here for about 10 months now. Great amenities and all the staff are very nice.