The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I have over here about 2 years now my experience is great but the time someone broke onto my car but all in all its good We was going to leave when our lease was up but desire to stay 1 more year.
Great amenities! Easy-pay rent payment option available which is nice so you don’t get late fees. Friendly, helpful, and responsive staff. Apartments are nice as well.
1 star
Not impressed for what I pay monthly. I think its wrong that we are forced to pay for all of the extras that we didn't ask for. Also the inside apartment entrances need to be power washed weekly and it's not...
It’s quiet, peaceful and clean. It would be nice if they made more events for the community. The staff is very helpful and kind. They are very attentive and competent
Living here is quite and nice. Close to shopping, eating, and entertainment. Right off the 202 - takes me about 45 minutes to get to downtown PHX
My dad got me this place last year and I just renewed my lease until 2020! I love it so far and have no complaints about anything that doesn’t get fixed quickly :)
I believe the property is ok but the walls and floors are thin. I consistently hear noise and walking from neighbors above and beside me. People do not consistently pick up their dog poo. Also the 60 notice is not very helpful to people who are building a home and qaiting on completion. There should be some type of way a good renter as myself not be force to pay more money to rent because contruction time is a little longer than expected. A month to month with 30 notice should be something that is consider when a renter is purchasing a home and can provide written documentation. Chris Hale Apt 1115
My two years at Cooper 202 have been awesome. Staff is super friendly, location is superb, and community is kept clean. Love the size of my unit, and the finishes. Great place to call home!
It’s average too many people in other people’s business. Manager Stephanie is just lovely and same with Maintaince other staff don’t take ownership when they messed up.
The Cooper 202 is a great place to live, especially if you love amenities for an active lifestyle. You can play sand volleyball, work out in the two-level fitness center, play billiards, or just chill around the fire pits!