The Cooper 202

I LOVE this community! It’s quiet and peaceful. My puppy enjoys all the walking paths and enjoys running around the dog park! We love our new home.
Community is new and clean. Response time from office is good. Hopefully they will continue to maintain the cleanliness/update of the place(gym, common area-canana)
beautiful and modern property with awesome amenities. my building is relatively quiet. only issue is there seem to be some security concerns with people breaking in to cars. front gates always broken.
Super nice complex; laid out spacious my. Nice landscaping and ample pathways. Beautiful pool, great lounge area, bbqs and seating areas. 24 hour access to pools and amenities is wonderful. People in the complex respect each other. Wonderful place to love and spend time in.
Solid experiance. 100% the best. No issues. friendly people. Totally into it and will recommend to friends. Super into it. Gotta use up the characters..
I love my apartment. I recently moved from San Diego where the rents are very unreasonable so this is affordable for me. I am empressed by the ammenities and the centrally located area. The apartment is very nice and although I live on the 2nd floor, the steps are very short and my parking space is right outside my building. I was disappointed while I was moving in to see dog feices in the rocks but I complained and it was cleaned up immediately. I am in process of getting g acclimated and so far so goid!
Love the design and layout of the apartments. Great amenities. Can be pricey but worth it for how nice it is. Just wish the dog park was more taken care of.
I just moved in and I have nothing to complain about! The management are so helpful and friendly. Stephanie made the process so enjoyable! I am so happy to be at The Cooper 202!
This is a Great community to live in with a small family. It is quiet, clean, and modern looking with upgraded appliances. The amenities are good. There is limited parking for guests.
I couldn’t be more happy with my choice to move here! The front office are amazing. Everyone around my area are super nice and it’s prett quiet!