All expenses included is the way to go! For the price the space and location is a rarity for Richmond. I am responsible for 5 referrals of people living here because they liked what they saw.

Reply from The Cooperage

Love our apartment/apartment setup and the location is almost impossible to beat. Have had a few issues but overall this has been my best "apartment experience" thus far

Reply from The Cooperage

Enjoy the location of the neighborhood. Convenient for travel in all directions- to the fan, museum district, and interstate. Amenities are nice and include parking, weight room, coffee area, and pool.

Reply from The Cooperage

A great place to live with a lot of fun, interesting people. Can't beat living in walking distance of hardywood either-- they're always having great events!

Reply from The Cooperage

I live in the cooperage and it is amazing! I cant wait to use the pool in the summer and I am so happy that my apartment is gorgeous and functional.

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living here especially being neighbors to my best friend. The patio is one of my favorite places to hang out when it’s nice out!! The only issue I have is that the complex doesn’t regularly check the propane tanks.

Reply from The Cooperage

Everyone has been very accommodating. Any of my move in check list issues have been handled with care and the community room + ammenities that we get for the price is unbeatable.

Reply from The Cooperage

Great place to live, the staff is incredibly nice. Minor leaks in the apartment but maintenance is quick and helpful. It’s in a great location and would recommend to anyone wanting to rent near Scott’s Addition.

Reply from The Cooperage

I was one of the first three tenants to move in. Never plan on leaving the cooperage! Very nice neighbors always helps and i have them all around me. Love everything about it.

Reply from The Cooperage

I’ve lived in several different apartment communities. This is by far my favorite. The layouts are really light and airy. The leasing office is accomodating, timely, and courteous. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. I’ve never had an issue with any of the included utilities faltering which can sometimes happen in all inclusive packages. There is a nice pool area, gym and package concierge 💁‍♀️ Love it!

Reply from The Cooperage

Maintenance is quick and gets the job done. Staff is friendly and hosts great events to bring the community together. The apartment is right next to the some of the best breweries , restaurants, and Movieland of course

Reply from The Cooperage

Had been looking for an apartment downtown. After many tours of different complexes, none had the charm and value of the cooperage. I really like the all-inclusive environment. I pay one bill/lease and I'm set.The apartment is great. Very quiet, and in a great location

Reply from The Cooperage

The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.

Reply from The Cooperage

The Cooperage has been my favorite apartment I’ve lived in rva. It has a great salt water pool. An adequate sized gym. Package pick up service (similar to the amazon lockers) a dog park. Private parking and even trash fairies! I highly recommend The Cooperage because not only are the amenities wonderful. But so are all the staff that work there. From the management team to the Maintaince guys. I absolutely adore living here!

Reply from The Cooperage

Cooperage is a great place to live, especially if you want an all inclusive apartment. It is also very close to downtown and surrounding areas.

Reply from The Cooperage

Everything about the Cooperage is amazing! Love the apartment, updated appliances, location, and amenities. Awesome package room, gym, and common area. Entering buildings and apartments with the Latch App is very nice for security purposes. Can’t wait for the summer to utilize the pool and everything that surrounds it!

Reply from The Cooperage

I love living here, it’s the perfect mix of city living without the craziness. My only complaint is the trash fairies. They come at odd times even though I have to put my trash out between 6-8pm. Sometimes they come at 7:30 pm and sometimes not until 11pm or later. I would rather just save my money in rent costs and take my own trash out since that’s what I’ve started to do anyways because I don’t want my trash can outside for hours.

Reply from The Cooperage

I enjoy the actual apartment. The best part is having the utilities included and enjoying the pool in the summer. However, we moved into a brand new unit that was dirty. We also have had problems with our applianence. Parking for residence is fine, however guests with permanent passes shouldn’t have to park in the side spots

Reply from The Cooperage

Love it here! Apartment is great with lots of room. The amenities are perfect all year round and the staff is very attentive and is willing to help with anything

Reply from The Cooperage

Perfect location and absolutely gorgeous apartments! Leasing and management staff are friendly and responsive! Great community and pool area! Love it here!

Reply from The Cooperage

The leasing office employees are super helpful and easy to talk with. Whenever we have any issue we can easily resolve it without any hassles. I love the amenities offered hhere as well.

Reply from The Cooperage

Great location, good amenities. First residents experienced frequent policy updates frustrating parking, and pool usage post lease signing. Noise travels easily between units, along with smells. It’s been a convenient location and for that I’ve liked it. The apartment looks fantastic and I’ve enjoyed the space as well. But the negatives outweigh the benefits for me.

Reply from The Cooperage

We really enjoy living here and hope to be part of the community as neighbors with others and care givers of the facility. It’s a great location and the housing design works well for our needs

Reply from The Cooperage

I have lived in the Cooperage for about a year now and recently renewed. The gym is very convenient and usually not crowded depending on the time you go. The pool was a big selling point and really didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the opening for next summer.

Reply from The Cooperage

There is a good attention to detail from the management staff. Inquiries and questions are handled quickly. They make every attempt to make sure that there are no misunderstandings on what the policies are so that all of the residents can enjoy the complex on the same footing.