The Cooperage

I have been here for a month and have had a wonderful experience. We love our apartment and all of the great amenities we now have access to. The dog park is a huge plus.
Great neighborhood location with nice amenities. Apartment has been a great space with open concept and courtyard for sitting outside. Parking including.
We moved in June. We are loving the new place. Our leasing agent is wonderful and helpful. Maintenance staff has been very responsive and prompt. Only complaint so far is with the lack of parking or towing enforcement during events at Hardywood. Not very cool to come home to no available parking on a Saturday. It would be nice if they had a gate or something to discourage trespassing.
I love the amenities (pool and gym) and that you pay rent and utilities in one check! It is So nice to not have to worry about multiple bills.
We love the larger space. We actually utilize our space way more than before. The amenities and industrial style really improve our experience. We wish the walls between them gym and our walls were a little thicker but we manage!
We love living here! The staff is super responsive and really get things get done. Our favorite thing so far has been the sound of the rain on the skylights. The amenities are wonderful, the space is beautiful; we couldn't ask for a better place to live!
I really have enjoyed living here so far. We are just now coming up on our first full month. Which is exciting. And I really don’t have any complaints.
Moving in was a seamless experience and everyone I have met so far has been super welcoming and nice. I can't wait to establish a home here!
I absolutely love it! I love the modern/industrial look it gives! The closets are huge and so are the bathrooms! Overall, great place, very happy with it!
My husband and I have been pretty pleased with our stay here. The amenities are amazing, the contests, the offers of baseball tickets, etc. The people who work on the property are great as well. They have responded to any complaint we have had immediately (which are very rare). Our only issues really are that the trash is supposed to be picked up sunday through thursday between a certain time but it seems our trash rarely gets picked up anymore. We don't mind taking it out to the dumpster ourselves but I just don't know why the people they hired aren't doing their jobs. Other than that, living here has been wonderful!