The Cooperage

I was one of the first three tenants to move in. Never plan on leaving the cooperage! Very nice neighbors always helps and i have them all around me. Love everything about it.
I’ve lived in several different apartment communities. This is by far my favorite. The layouts are really light and airy. The leasing office is accomodating, timely, and courteous. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. I’ve never had an issue with any of the included utilities faltering which can sometimes happen in all inclusive packages. There is a nice pool area, gym and package concierge 💁‍♀️ Love it!
Maintenance is quick and gets the job done. Staff is friendly and hosts great events to bring the community together. The apartment is right next to the some of the best breweries , restaurants, and Movieland of course
Had been looking for an apartment downtown. After many tours of different complexes, none had the charm and value of the cooperage. I really like the all-inclusive environment. I pay one bill/lease and I'm set.The apartment is great. Very quiet, and in a great location
The location and amenities are pretty great, and the price is reasonable for the value you get. There have been more growing pains than I’ve expected to come with a brand new property, but the maintenance folks have been great. The leasing office leaves a lot to be desired with responses to emails and communication issues, however — perhaps it’s a staffing issue, I don’t know. The walls are thin, and your neighbors are close, so just hope you don’t have loud people living next to you. Overall it’s a nice place to live.
The Cooperage has been my favorite apartment I’ve lived in rva. It has a great salt water pool. An adequate sized gym. Package pick up service (similar to the amazon lockers) a dog park. Private parking and even trash fairies! I highly recommend The Cooperage because not only are the amenities wonderful. But so are all the staff that work there. From the management team to the Maintaince guys. I absolutely adore living here!
Cooperage is a great place to live, especially if you want an all inclusive apartment. It is also very close to downtown and surrounding areas.
Everything about the Cooperage is amazing! Love the apartment, updated appliances, location, and amenities. Awesome package room, gym, and common area. Entering buildings and apartments with the Latch App is very nice for security purposes. Can’t wait for the summer to utilize the pool and everything that surrounds it!
I love living here, it’s the perfect mix of city living without the craziness. My only complaint is the trash fairies. They come at odd times even though I have to put my trash out between 6-8pm. Sometimes they come at 7:30 pm and sometimes not until 11pm or later. I would rather just save my money in rent costs and take my own trash out since that’s what I’ve started to do anyways because I don’t want my trash can outside for hours.
I enjoy the actual apartment. The best part is having the utilities included and enjoying the pool in the summer. However, we moved into a brand new unit that was dirty. We also have had problems with our applianence. Parking for residence is fine, however guests with permanent passes shouldn’t have to park in the side spots