Love living here. The staff in the office are so nice and all of the maintenance needs are fixed in a timely manner. Never had anything bad happen as far as criminal activity,

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Our apartment is very well laid out. I love the wood floors in the main rooms. It’s nice to have two separate bathrooms as well! Rooms are a great size. Location is convenient to many stores! Great schools! Grounds are very well kept!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Gary made the introduction to the community and move-in process lovely and welcoming. The apt and community is comfy, quaint, spacious, and quiet.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Great area, and great people in management, some things were wrong with the apartment when I moved in, but they have been fixed soon after I moved in.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

If you are not residing at Yorkshire Downs then you are not at home! The whole staff goes out of their way to ensure 5hat your needs are satisfied as much as possible.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I love living here. The staff is friendly and helpful and the neighbors are wonderful! Safe and clean living! There is even a wonderful little dog park for my little Scooter to play in!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Angelica and Gary have always been a wonderful help, answering questions, going the extra mile. Maintenance gives their best always. A great place to live.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

All around great living experience. It’s my 4th apartment and it is by far the most peaceful experience I’ve had since moving out on my own at 18.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Love how friendly and helpful the staff is. So far they have really made us feel at home and have even given my pet a treat while we worked on our application.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

We love living here at Yorkshire ! Safe and quiet neighborhood. Me and my family feel at home and I know everyone who will come live here will love it!

We really enjoy the quiet neighborhood!! The walking trails throughout the apartment complex are awesome!!! The dogs love going on walks and the gym is awesome too!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Any requests are promptly attended to. Then compiles is nearly maintained and kid friendly.

Everyone in the office is so nice , anytime you need anything they are quick to get back with you and fix whatever it is that you need. They know you by first name and that means a lot

We’ve lived here for about 3 years now and it’s such a serene community. The staff is superb. They’re always happy to help you with anything that you’re having issues with. They always ask for feedback as well which is nice.

After living here for 4 months I have not had very many complaints. Maintenance is quick and friendly along with the office staff. Upgraded apartments are nice as well and the upgrades are holding up nicely

Love my apartment. Love the security system and my assigned parking spot. Quiet neighborhood and close to base. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable !

Overall good experience. Can hear neighbors through the walls, but that's expected in most apartments. Property managers are great, attentive and personable.

I love the community office Personnel is very polite and knowledgeable maintenance request I always done in a timely manner I have friendly Neighbors

We’ve been here a month and everything has been great so far! Office staff has gone above and beyond to help get settled in from helping with the gas company to getting our mail when the post office didn’t have our mailbox key ready. The apartment is lovely and I can’t wait to enjoy the pool next summer!

Great apartment complex to live in! Wouldn't have it any other way. Gary and Angelica are awesome property managers and are there for you whenever you may need them!

I love everything about yorkshire Downs the staff it wonderful the maintnence crew is very help and things are fixed on time in a timely manner.

Most definitely 5 🌟! The staff is very friendly and make you feel at home making my move from Texas that much more enjoyable. I will tell others about it.

We love it here! The location is great, the staff is super helpful, and we love the pool in summer! There are a few amenities in the kitchen that could be updated (the stove/oven and dishwasher).

Pest control issue needs to be addressed for everyone not just for as needed. When a tenant leaves the place should be fully exterminated and the surrounding residence should allow or be willing to have pest service done to help contain bugs. The place needs a full 21st century remodel for the amount of money paid monthly. Eliminate more trees, what if a storm came and the damage that would be done could be less costly if the trees wasn't so tall and hovering over the apartments. Brighter lighting or more lighting should be on site it too dark in some spots and it could help with crime of vehicle break ins. It should be high fenced off or gated access to help residence feel more secure. Upgrade to children play area which is not maintained well to many bugs, big ants crawling biting kids and too many mosquitoes flying can't play if your getting chewed up which leads to the trees hovering over the playyard having the bugs be more around the playyard area. The showers are to high in getting in and out need a Bath fitters makeover and not so low toilets that someone with bad knees or health issues can get up and down it shouldn't feel like your squatting to use the toilet and some people have to sit longer than others and its could make it hard to get up off after long sitting. Grab bars especially in the shower should be a must. Kitchen with provided microwave, refrigerator with connected water line and ice maker, Better cabinets to hold more stuff, sink with garbage disposal, better dishwasher to cleans better. All windows to be replaced or cleaned and caulked. Near cabinets openings caulking should be done to eliminate pest issues. Weird to have many switches that doesn't control anything and outlets that doesn't properly hold a plug or partially working. Ceiling fans in each room will help air circulation and if lights are part of the fan will provide lighting to be able to connect to one of the switches. Oh and it doesn't help that its only one door entrance to some apartments especially since the main entrance is near kitchen and that could be where a fire is occurring or what about the fact that the fire extinguisher is close to the stove that good but what if a person walked away for a moment to the living room or wherever and came back to kitchen and fire on stove but cant get to the fire extinguisher to dye down the flames because its not near the entrance of the kitchen in some apartments. The front door to much space between door and the frame making it easy for air draft and bugs to come and go. Also not a very secured door. It needs a modern look with key/keypad entry will make a great look appeal. Along with screen door. A door bell will be great as well since the doors are old and the peep hole is so high doesn't help a short person to be able to feel comfortable to open the door especially if unexpected guest and even so at least with a screen door that could help secure break ins and also once the door opens you can see who is present at the door for that unexpected quest. Im sure the lawn service gets paid a lot and for them to not help put grass in areas that lack it would be a good inquired suggestion and then they would have grass to actually cut instead of spreading dirt and bark around. Tired of stray aggressive cats roaming, and their should be Dog bags and trash pole disbursed it sucks that the tenants that have pets doesn't feel or care to clean up after their pet makes me wonder how they inside corridors look and why bugs are another way to infestation issues. Overall an full upgrade with a more modern feel to Yorkshire will make it more appreciative to rent at the asking rental price. The things that I am mentioning I have seen in many apartment rentals and brings great attraction and better tenants because it not just about feeling a vacancy but to provide a cozy home living environment. These repairs does not have to be expensive and costly if you get the right contractor to come and do the work that you ask and the appliances or items need could be low in cost if order in large bulk by the right company. The cutting corners and half service maintenance is bad and lack of maintenance service because it makes it hard for them to be able to do a better maintenance job instead of repeating the same problem with a temporary fix or half job. Also maybe a tenant form should be uploaded and accessible to the tenants to fill out any and all repairs needed and then to acknowledged on what is able to be serviced. I really could see a more modern and upscale look to Yorkshire Downs and hope that some of the items listed will be taken into consideration I know once word gets out about Yorkshire remodel upgrades to Kitchen and Bathroom mainly the other apartments will try to compete and step up to the plate to try to win over new tenants who are seeking a good apartment that feels welcomed and cozy and updated kind of like the front office looks modern. Thank you I hope this helps for improvements in the future.

Great people who work in the office, and love my neighbors! Always help when I call randomly, and have almost become like a second family to me.