Management is wonderful! They respond in a timely manner to service requests and are always nice to deal with! It’s quiet here for the most part and is per friendly.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

It has been very nice here. I like that it is so quite and away from the main road. The staff is incredibly friendly and made me feel welcomed the moment I stepped in the door. 10/10 would recommend to a friend

The staff and maintenance are professional, courteous and caring. They respond effortlessly and quickly to meet all needs. The complex is quiet and friendly.

So far living here has been really great! It’s a really nice neighborhood and everyone is super friendly! The trees are really beautiful and having the gas station and little shopping area so close is a big plus as well!

Angelica, the property manager is awesome. Attentive, responsive, professional and cool as ever. She encourages community engagement through cookouts, Christmas parties etc. She even keep snacks in the office. She's fair and I appreciate people like her.

Great move in experience and apartements. We are already loving the friendly community and staff. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone looking!

It’s very quite and everyone seems to keep to them selves , the front office staff is great and helpful. In the summer the pool is great, fun

Nice place nice people. Affordable York county living. Close to interstate and far enough away to be peaceful. A nice place to live. Good schools gym and pool.

This apartment complex makes you feel like you’re at home. The 2 bed and 2 bath apartment is so homey it’s unbelievable!! Would recommend this to anyone.

I have lived here for 2 1/2 years and have really enjoyed the quiet neighborhood, friendly staff, and cozy apartment. I have enjoyed my time.

Faily pleased with the community and staff. Everyone is very friendly.maintenance is promt and things are kept up to date.over all the location is nice and convenient

We have never had any problems living here. It’s been a pleasure being here for 5 years. We have become family with the office and the mantaince crew

Great maintenance team, get staff, but the apartments are alright at best. Other than that it's a great environment, especially the schools.

The maintenance guys are so nice and know how to get stuff done! Wish the small lake in front of my building had been taken care of when the parking lot was paved though..

My experience with the Courts have been great. The good and the bad they are always so efficient when I have something I need help with. I am rating 5/5 especially for the fact that the office staff, Gary does a great job remembering the tenants and making it feel like home.

Excellent Staff, affordable pricing, great amenities, very lenient yet good coomunity guidelines in effect. Some neighbors are a littlr quirky but that’s anywhere you go.

I love the area the, way my apartment is set up and the friendly rental office associates. I appreciate how they have worked with me as a resident.

I've lived in this complex for three years and I've always had a good experience with the staff. Anytime I needed a light changed, my air conditioner fixed, or my alarm was going off and needed to be reset they have always been quick to fix it. A huge plus is that everyone who works here is super nice and friendly.

Nice community. The office personnel and maintaince guys are always on point and willing to assist. The only down side is the walls are super thin

We’ve lived here for about 3 years and the staff have been helpful and super friendly. I recommend it because it a nice and quiet neighborhood.

Lived in the are for a couple of years. It's quiet, friendly neighbors. Conveniently located to local malls and I-64. Excellent school district for people with children

We are so pleased so far with our apartment. We moved from one apartment to this one specifically because we enjoyed everything they had to offer. Maintenance is fantastic and if there is an issue they are quick to show up. The staff in the office are always willing to help and are always kind!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

This is a great community to live in. I've lived here, technically, two years and I have very little to complain about. Gary and Angelica, two of the property managers, are always easy to talk to and professional. I can go to them with any issues and they will do their best to remedy the situation. The maintenance guys are efficient and animal friendly. I have a dog, Astro, who is super friendly but wary of new people. I've left instructions before for the maintenance guys to feed Astro peanut butter I provided to win his affection instead of me having to lock my poor baby up in a room all day. They did exactly that and I don't know if I could ever expect that from another apartment community's staff. These people really care about their residents and I would recommend them a million times over.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Wonderful place to live! Great community! The office staff is excellent and very attentive! Maintenance is friendly and fast! I love my apartment! Affordable in York County.

i feel like you are made aware of issues in the development and the maintenance dept is top notch. i like that the complex has social events to meet our neighbors.