Excellent Staff, affordable pricing, great amenities, very lenient yet good coomunity guidelines in effect. Some neighbors are a littlr quirky but that’s anywhere you go.

I love the area the, way my apartment is set up and the friendly rental office associates. I appreciate how they have worked with me as a resident.

I've lived in this complex for three years and I've always had a good experience with the staff. Anytime I needed a light changed, my air conditioner fixed, or my alarm was going off and needed to be reset they have always been quick to fix it. A huge plus is that everyone who works here is super nice and friendly.

Nice community. The office personnel and maintaince guys are always on point and willing to assist. The only down side is the walls are super thin

We’ve lived here for about 3 years and the staff have been helpful and super friendly. I recommend it because it a nice and quiet neighborhood.

Lived in the are for a couple of years. It's quiet, friendly neighbors. Conveniently located to local malls and I-64. Excellent school district for people with children

We are so pleased so far with our apartment. We moved from one apartment to this one specifically because we enjoyed everything they had to offer. Maintenance is fantastic and if there is an issue they are quick to show up. The staff in the office are always willing to help and are always kind!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

This is a great community to live in. I've lived here, technically, two years and I have very little to complain about. Gary and Angelica, two of the property managers, are always easy to talk to and professional. I can go to them with any issues and they will do their best to remedy the situation. The maintenance guys are efficient and animal friendly. I have a dog, Astro, who is super friendly but wary of new people. I've left instructions before for the maintenance guys to feed Astro peanut butter I provided to win his affection instead of me having to lock my poor baby up in a room all day. They did exactly that and I don't know if I could ever expect that from another apartment community's staff. These people really care about their residents and I would recommend them a million times over.

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Wonderful place to live! Great community! The office staff is excellent and very attentive! Maintenance is friendly and fast! I love my apartment! Affordable in York County.

i feel like you are made aware of issues in the development and the maintenance dept is top notch. i like that the complex has social events to meet our neighbors.

Nice quiet communitu with friendly staff and great neighbors. Lots of ammenities and very clean. I am happy to libe here. Love the dog park!

I have been exceedingly pleased with my experiences with Courts at Yorkshire Downs. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and happy. They work hard to ensure we are happy as residents. I have recommended Courts to many people looking to move!

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I’ve been residing here for almost four years now. Very nice community to live in and the location is great. Not far at all from Langley Air Force Base and grocery stores are close as well.

Man this is the best apartment complex ever. We moved back to Virginia from Asheville. Angelica and Gary have done nothing but helped us out, they are amazing. Gary’s been a counselor to talk to in the office lol. It’s awesome!! The only thing Is the alarm system just is very old and I think as long as it’s old I won’t like it. But the staff has sent someone to help with it. It just me I don’t like the old alarm

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I have been here now about a little over a year and I LOVE it!!!! And will be renewing my lease for another year - can't think of a better place. 💜

I absolutely love Yourkshire Downs! I’ve been living here for several years without a single problem. Great management and team! Always friendly and super helpful.

Staffing is wonderful and always helpful! When ever I need help with something or have a question, they make sure to assist me in a timely matter.

Two days after the latest snow storm labeled as bombastic our front door lock froze and we were panicking because we couldn’t open the door from the inside. This door also happens to be the only door to get out. I let the manager know about this situation and within ten minutes the maintenance guy was at our door taking care of the lock. I am very thankful for the prompt response.

Staff is awesome! They're easy to work with and are very understanding. The community is well kept up with and any maintenance issues you have are taken care of within the next day! . Love this community very much!

Clean apartment complex with a friendly and helpful staff. The pool area is one of the best the around. Any time I have needed service the staff has responded and fixed the issues quickly

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Been here over four years! Love the school district and having a place that allows my fur babies! Neighbors are friendly and for an apartment complex its nice enough. The apartments show their age at times and the walls can be thin but its a nice place to live!

I've been a resident for a few years now and have enjoyed living at yorkshire downs. I do wish they offered a discount for shipyard employees.

I love living at The Courts at Yorkshire Downs. It is a nice quiet neighborhood that is close to everything. The staff is excellent and the maintenence crew can solve any issue you're having.