I’ve been residing here for almost four years now. Very nice community to live in and the location is great. Not far at all from Langley Air Force Base and grocery stores are close as well.

Man this is the best apartment complex ever. We moved back to Virginia from Asheville. Angelica and Gary have done nothing but helped us out, they are amazing. Gary’s been a counselor to talk to in the office lol. It’s awesome!! The only thing Is the alarm system just is very old and I think as long as it’s old I won’t like it. But the staff has sent someone to help with it. It just me I don’t like the old alarm

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

I have been here now about a little over a year and I LOVE it!!!! And will be renewing my lease for another year - can't think of a better place. 💜

I absolutely love Yourkshire Downs! I’ve been living here for several years without a single problem. Great management and team! Always friendly and super helpful.

Staffing is wonderful and always helpful! When ever I need help with something or have a question, they make sure to assist me in a timely matter.

Two days after the latest snow storm labeled as bombastic our front door lock froze and we were panicking because we couldn’t open the door from the inside. This door also happens to be the only door to get out. I let the manager know about this situation and within ten minutes the maintenance guy was at our door taking care of the lock. I am very thankful for the prompt response.

Staff is awesome! They're easy to work with and are very understanding. The community is well kept up with and any maintenance issues you have are taken care of within the next day! . Love this community very much!

Clean apartment complex with a friendly and helpful staff. The pool area is one of the best the around. Any time I have needed service the staff has responded and fixed the issues quickly

Reply from The Courts at Yorkshire Downs

Been here over four years! Love the school district and having a place that allows my fur babies! Neighbors are friendly and for an apartment complex its nice enough. The apartments show their age at times and the walls can be thin but its a nice place to live!

I've been a resident for a few years now and have enjoyed living at yorkshire downs. I do wish they offered a discount for shipyard employees.

I love living at The Courts at Yorkshire Downs. It is a nice quiet neighborhood that is close to everything. The staff is excellent and the maintenence crew can solve any issue you're having.