I do like this this apartment complex .The leasing office does the best of their ability to help in situations. The worst part of the complex is parking you need a parking decal and you have to register your car if you are a guest or they will boot your car . Which is very inconevenient i would understand if there was limited parking but there is plenty of parking thru out the whole complex. If you have a lot of visitors be aware of this policy or your friends will get booted!

Staff is nice, pool and gym are nice as well. Dog friendly community which we love. Very interested community as far as race is. Appliances are a little outdated.

I like living here because everything is close bye, and the neighborhood is good, but lately there has been breaking to cars, and they broke the window to our car, we need security cameras, and more security during the night.

There needs to be a better gate security, what is the point of being a gated community when one car can open the gate for other cars to follow right behind. The company hired for car booting is absurd! They are so quick to boot resident cars as well as non-residents vehicles only to leave the car sitting there for months causing limitation on parking.

We have lived in the Cove of Boynton Beach for 5 years, staff are very nice and helpful. However the appliances are outdated and often broke and in need of repair.

Community is beautiful. Outsiders tend to ruin things for the residents. Office employees have been great with the community and are always coming up with positive things to interact with the community.

The people in the neighborhood are awesome. The maintenance staff is friendly but forgetful. The leasing office can get really nosy at times which is frustrating.

We first moved into this complex because it was a gated community and it seemed safe, but for about one year now the gates are frequently left opened and visiting cars tends to tailgate behind resident vehicles. We're constantly sending out maintenance requests to fix our fridge, which they do come but somehow the problems aren't resolved only patched up. The amenities on the complex are wonderful, which is more than what most apartment complexes offer.

I love the location. Peaceful, I haven't had any issues. The maintenance crew is great. My only reason for leaving would be to find something cheaper. Getting to pricey for me.

The Cove Of Boynton Beach is an alright place to live, it has its ups and downs like every place you rent. Keep up the good work.It has went through its share of ownerships.

The staff is open and friendly. Maintenance responds promptly. The ground and pools are well maintained and the gym and exercise rooms are nice.

Maintenance is awesome, they are super friendly and quick to fix any issues. The front office is very friendly as well. The grounds always look well maintained

Fairly responsive to service issues. Nice staff. Gate often malfunctioning. Do not enforce no smoking policy or pet poop picking up :( convenient location

Must be good since I just signed my 19th lease I rate it a 10. Very quiet neighbors and I am not afraid to go for my nightly walks. Enjoy the office staff

The community is average. It would be much better if it was an actual gated community, where the gates actually work and allowed one car at a time.

The Cove at Boynton Beach is a great community, the neighbors are great, the maintenance requests get taken care of on a timely manner the office people are great!

The community is very nice and very well maintained. The service department handled my calls very quickly and efficiently. The front gates don’t always work.

The apartment experience in itself has been great. Despite minor repairs here and there. The main issue is the gate, it seems to always be broken which allows for anyone to be able to enter the community. Even when you put your code the gate stays open too long allowing another car or 3 to come in after you.

Love the change to smokeless and the new parking rules. Keeping the place cleaner, tidier and all-around nicer for residents! Location is fantastic, really close to I-95 and the stores/restaurants/bars on congress.

Very nice community. Gabe is great and is super helpful. Has a very nice pool and gym with a decent amoubt of weights though out the facility. Though one issue is that parking can be a pain.

So far living at The Cove at Boynton Beach as been a really good experience. Whenever billing, repairs, or any complaints I ask or inquire the management office is quick to handle any issues. If they just don't know they will get an answer and respond as soon as possible.

The value is great. The gym could use more space and more up to date technology. It is a concern with the car break ins. Perhaps security would be a good investment.

Overall great experience the location is great. Also, quiet neighbor the only thing least I can say is just the parking at night can be packed but no problem other than that

Honestly for a apartment it’s a pretty great apartment and I have no real complaints other then parking. But you’ll get that with any apartment place you live at.

The staff is amazing. They are extremely helpful and when maintence comes they are diligent abd hard working. This complex feels very much like a home and a neighborhood. Great vibes.