The only complaint I have is noise coming from the apartment above us. Other than that I happy. I like my apartment, the rooms are big enough.

I do like this this apartment complex .The leasing office does the best of their ability to help in situations. The worst part of the complex is parking you need a parking decal and you have to register your car if you are a guest or they will boot your car . Which is very inconevenient i would understand if there was limited parking but there is plenty of parking thru out the whole complex. If you have a lot of visitors be aware of this policy or your friends will get booted!

The community is great. The parking is a nightmare if you have guests. There is plenty of parking but yet they require you to have a parking sticker or register your guest like you are a child. Other than that the maitenence crew is great!

We have lived in the Cove of Boynton Beach for 5 years, staff are very nice and helpful. However the appliances are outdated and often broke and in need of repair.

Staff is nice, pool and gym are nice as well. Dog friendly community which we love. Very interested community as far as race is. Appliances are a little outdated.

There needs to be a better gate security, what is the point of being a gated community when one car can open the gate for other cars to follow right behind. The company hired for car booting is absurd! They are so quick to boot resident cars as well as non-residents vehicles only to leave the car sitting there for months causing limitation on parking.

Community is beautiful. Outsiders tend to ruin things for the residents. Office employees have been great with the community and are always coming up with positive things to interact with the community.

Having been here for four years we have seen plenty of mgmt teams come through. We signed our lease originally because the office staff was so amazing and our first year was everything we had hoped it would be. Then we ran into a couple of office teams who were less than helpful and have been on the fence about resigning every year. Fortunately, everything seems to be returning to the way it was when we fell in love with The Cove and we couldn't be more thrilled. From the office staff to the grounds keepers, everyone really seems to be going out if their way to "fix" the problems created by previous mgmt groups. Thank you.

Good residential. Great services. The people in the office is amiable. They when you make a service request. My only complain it about the leasing. I think It a little higher.

They try to make the community great but the gates continue to stay open and my mail is constantly missing. The grounds need new grass and mulch as there is sand and dirt everywhere.

It was an average experience. Need better resident facilities like cleaner pool, AC in weight rooms, community events, community portal. Gates to enter the community are always open whenever I return from work.

Nice place, but I have had several items stolen from my car and sometimes feel a bit unsafe here. Overall not too bad though. The maintenance team is awesome. The pool area has no hot tub which really sucks. The gym is far for us to walk to. The bbq area could be converted to gas and made much nicer. It's more like something you would find at a cheap park than a home. Building is solid and there is fast internet available in the area though. :)

I like living here because everything is close bye, and the neighborhood is good, but lately there has been breaking to cars, and they broke the window to our car, we need security cameras, and more security during the night.

We have lived in this community for 4 years now and I have to say that it is not the same as when we first moved here. To me the community is going down hill.

I’ve lived here for 11 years. I Love the new equipment in the fitness center. I Love that there are two pools and a dog park. I also like that you have to register your vehicle now. Keeps the community safe.

The people in the neighborhood are awesome. The maintenance staff is friendly but forgetful. The leasing office can get really nosy at times which is frustrating.

Convenient location. Close to many shopping plazas for for family needs. Easy access to interstate. The new management & maintenance is awesome! Never a time where we had to wait more than next day to get a request handled.

The Cove Of Boynton Beach is an alright place to live, it has its ups and downs like every place you rent. Keep up the good work.It has went through its share of ownerships.

Place is really nice, Office stay nice and clean and very pleasant. But would more likely awesome if the put cameras at the gate or security cause it’s necer stay fix .

We first moved into this complex because it was a gated community and it seemed safe, but for about one year now the gates are frequently left opened and visiting cars tends to tailgate behind resident vehicles. We're constantly sending out maintenance requests to fix our fridge, which they do come but somehow the problems aren't resolved only patched up. The amenities on the complex are wonderful, which is more than what most apartment complexes offer.

I love the location. Peaceful, I haven't had any issues. The maintenance crew is great. My only reason for leaving would be to find something cheaper. Getting to pricey for me.

The community is beautiful. The people in the leasing office are always helping and so nice. The maintenance is very fast. But the gate is always broke, and the neighbors can be noisy.

We have been living at the Cove for 4 years now. We absolutely love it when we first move. All of the transitions were smooth and easy. For the most part it is a clean environment. The only issue I have had was recently, to I many people speed through the parking lots

So far so good, great pools nice location. It definitely is a great value. This is actually my second apartment in this complex and the units are beautiful.

Its ok, but theres very little parking and the dumpster is on the opposite side of the complex. We got lucky though, our neighbors are friendly. Thats always a plus!!