The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Every since moving to the cove my family has had a safe environment to live in. The neighbors and staff are friendly plus we have a pool available on both sides of the complex. We love it.
I LOVE THE COMMUNITY SO FAR. I HAVE TO GET USE TO HAVING NOSE ABOVE MY HEAD AND HEARING THE TRAIN ROLL THROUGH. OTHER THAN THAT SO FAR I HAVE NO COMPLAINTSALSO I LOVE THE ATTITUDES OF THE PROPERTY MANGERS
Been a great experience living here so far, all the staff and neighbors are nice and I've had no issues with the apartment. Glad i made the choice to come to The Cove At Boynton Beach.
Living here has been really great. It’s my first apartment and I was really impressed with the staff. Maintanance requests are filled on time. Sometimes neighbors can be a little loud but overall it’s a nice play to live with spacious rooms and updated floor plans. I renewed for the 3rd time.
I have always loved living here. I lived here a few years ago and moved to a new apartment complex for a year but missed it so much that I came back!
The Cove is Clean, quite, and have a very Friendly staff.. The apartments are a nice size for the cost of what I pay for. The extra events like food trucks, small gathering, and etc. are pretty fun and creative. 👍🏼
Really great living here. We’ve been here for 14 years. Never had any major problems. Everyone is very nice and the new staff seem like they really care.
Gate squeaks otherwise superb living arrangements with twoish pools and gyms snd stuff and the dog park is alrighty as well in addition yeah
Afrika who was taking care of all my move in did a very great job! Very nice and patient. MJ A.A. well took care of my needs when she wasn’t there so I’m thankful for a smooth transition.
I’m a new resident here and I enjoy the quiet it’s not loud, I noticed the gates are always broken & the cove staff does a good job communicating with us and keeping us involved and informed