I have lived here for 3 years at The Cove at Boynton Beach and have been very happy the office and maintenance staff is very accommodating the unit itself is beautiful and I love the spacious grounds that we live on the only thing is that the gate at the front seems to have constant problems with remaining closed and secure other than that I've enjoyed my lifestyle here at the cove

Community is great people are very nice, staff is awesome!!been here 3 yrs, ups and downs like any other community but more ups than downs!!

Living in this community is a great experience. I like the events and award that happens every once in a while. I would definitely recommend this complex

It would be better if you did something about noisy neighbors. Other than that. Everything is great. Everyone in the office are really nice and efficient.

They try to make the community great but the gates continue to stay open and my mail is constantly missing. The grounds need new grass and mulch as there is sand and dirt everywhere.

I have lived at the cove for 2 years and all of the staff have been nothing but pleasant and helpful. The fact that they are family and dog friendly is also a huge plus!

Great place to live, kids friendly. The down side is the gate never work but they are actively working On it. Maintenance is great they are fast at fixing anything that is broken

Location: 5 stars Close to 95 and major store brands Management:5 stars Very professional, genuinely care for residents. Maintenance: 5 stars Amazing crew, always on point with all the requests on a timely manner Price: 4 stars Competitive with the market

So far, I have nothing but good things to say about the Cove. The apartment is big with a beautiful layout. I look out my window to a beautiful pool and out of the back porch to two water fountains. The only negative that I can say is that the water fountain closest to my apartment has broken lights so you can't see it at night. It would be really nice if that can be fixed to make sitting out back a little more aesthetically pleasing. There is also a lot of people that don't pick up their dog's poop which can get annoying. Maybe there should be more dog stations or garbage cans around so that people would have easier access to dispose of their dogs poo.

Love it. Beautiful inside and out. Dog park is great & front office is professional. Lots of dogs (for us that’s great) and it’s quiet most of the time. Only negative is the gate is constantly broken.

Found this place right on time! Great location, near a lot of stores and restaurants as well. Has a full gym, 2 pools and the nicest people in the leasing office.

Nice area. Nice variety of living. Amazing gyms and pools. Only thing we have had an issue with is somethings in apartment have to get maintenance done. Also I’ve come to realization that security isn’t very good considering the gate is always out of order and police are in and out everyday.

I have lived here going on 3 years now and continue to renew my lease every year. Nice quiet neighborhood. Maintenance always takes care of things right away and always friendly

I’ve been living here for apat a year. I love the staff, both the office and maintenance staff are friendly and professional. Any issues I’ve had have been resolved in a timely manner. My neighbors are nice, we don’t hear a lot noise. My only complaint is outside the building is not always the cleanest. I would definitely recommend checking out the complex.

We have been here for 4 years and all I can say is that this has become my home! My family and I have a great place and we love taking our kids to the pool and if that one is too crowded I take them to the other pool which is amazing! I really love it here and so does my family!

If there is an issue in the apartment management is quick to resolve it. The grounds are well kept. My neighbors are friendly but still keep to themselves. Overall a pleasant experience living here at The Cove.

My Experience at the Cove that been amazing... I like how the neighborhood is always clean up Reps are easy to communicate with. The only improvement that I would like to see is the gate being fixed permanently.

I’ve lived here for almost two years and have never run into any problems. The staff is nice and they’re constantly making small improvements to the community. It’s a good place to live and is centrally locates.

The cove is a great place to live. It's affordable and spacious. It's safe, kid friendly and smoke free. The maintenance team is great and the office staff is friendly.

Love living at The Cove and the surrounding area! The neighborhood location is great, and the lake view is phenomenal! It is also great to have a pool and gym available within walking distance as well as a tennis court!

I have been living here for 9 years!!! Its close to everything that I need!!! The maintenance staff are wonderful!!!! It's quiet and a relaxing environment!!!! The leasing office has been helpful in so many way!!! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!

It was an average experience. Need better resident facilities like cleaner pool, AC in weight rooms, community events, community portal. Gates to enter the community are always open whenever I return from work.

I’m very happy where I’m at. It would be nice if people picked up after their pets and didn’t leave food on the ground for my dog to find but that’s not the fault of the complex.

I enjoy living here very much. The apartment is spacious and well designed. Only issue is the gate hasn’t worked since I’ve been here over a month. Also have had multiple issues with the washer and dryer. Other than that everything here is great.

Its ok, but theres very little parking and the dumpster is on the opposite side of the complex. We got lucky though, our neighbors are friendly. Thats always a plus!!