I’ve been living here for almost a year now, I love it, everyone is friendly and very kind. Very clean community the pools are always nice and they keep me update on everything that is going on in the community so nothing is ever a surprise and last but not lease I have never felt safer. Keep up the great job The Cove at Boynton Beach.

The cove is a nice complex with many good features. The pools are nice and public areas are kept nice for the most part. The complex can be loud at times but for the price it's hard hard to find a better place.

Community could be cleaner and better kept. Especially the pool bathrooms, entrance gate which is always broken and the gym. Also maintenance is only available on weekdays which is very inconvenient for people who work 9-5 jobs and don't want strangers in their house when they are not home. Our dryer has been replaced numerous times but we still have to run it twice or more to dry clothes.

So far a great place to live in, the gym is well equipped but could use more maintenance. Also the guest gate should be fixed, other than that I am satisfied.

Everyone in the office is very helpful. The maintenance staff friendly, polite and always on time My Neighbors are great and I love that this is a pet friendly place

Would be better if it wasn’t for the super unorganized parking tried to fix the issue by booting cars but that doesn’t free up any extra parking spaces should be towing instead of using boots

I love my apartment. I didn’t have any problems moving in and when I do put in work orders it gets done right away. It has been great living here so far.

The only issue I have is you do not make it easy for a tenant who has been here about 5 years to transfer to a different apartment. I have tried to get an apartment with a garage for 2 years, this will be the third. You have made it impossible to get the apartment I want.

Can not complain on anything except the fees you are charged per day in addition to the hundred dollar fee for being late with rent, everything else gets a thumps up

The front gates are always broken and there's not enough parking. Maintenance is good and prompt. A lot of dog owners do not clean up after their dogs. Not enough recycling bins/garbages.

The amenities are fantastic. I love the layout of the community and my apartment. The maintainence crew are great and respond promptly the staff at the office are friendly and helpful. This is my third year living here and I have had no issues.

This is the second time we have lived at the cove. The last being 5 years ago. I think it was a bit nicer then, but it's still not too bad. The apartment itself has alot of worn issues that things need to.be replaced. Also the stairs are often messy with garbage on them and should be kept up by maintenance.

So far very good, this is our first apartment and a good affordable place for us to start! Nice quiet community. Grounds are almost always kept clean.

Management is very good. Only issue is that there is alot of noise (teenagers/young adults) during weekend evenings and nights. Need to have some kind of security to eliminate this hanging out and noise.

Quiet community. Okay parking. Even though it’s dog friendly, I rarely hear dogs when I am in my home. I just wish there weren’t so many trees. Things from the tree (spiders and sticks) fall on your car.

The apartment itself is great. The community is ok, but it does feel dirty at times. The dumpsters are in places that are eyesores, and are constantly overfull. I doubt they are picked up everyday so that may be an easy change. Other than that everything is great!

Awesome community. Cool people. Cozy homes. Been here for a while and gonna stay for a while. People in office are great as well. Maintenance is 5/5.

So far so good, great pools nice location. It definitely is a great value. This is actually my second apartment in this complex and the units are beautiful.

Good community, staff is friendly. Work orders are done in a timely manner. Wish there was an elevator sometimes for the 3rd floor. Easy access to 95.

Community is always kept clean! Very quiet area. Pleased with maintenance and office crew. Everyone is very nice and understanding. Your problems are always tended too if any.

Place is really nice, Office stay nice and clean and very pleasant. But would more likely awesome if the put cameras at the gate or security cause it’s necer stay fix .

Having been here for four years we have seen plenty of mgmt teams come through. We signed our lease originally because the office staff was so amazing and our first year was everything we had hoped it would be. Then we ran into a couple of office teams who were less than helpful and have been on the fence about resigning every year. Fortunately, everything seems to be returning to the way it was when we fell in love with The Cove and we couldn't be more thrilled. From the office staff to the grounds keepers, everyone really seems to be going out if their way to "fix" the problems created by previous mgmt groups. Thank you.

The place is great, staff has been nothing but A+. Maintenance response is pretty rapid, community ita in a great location, the people are pretty solid, it is a smoke free community which sometimes that's not the case, you can smell the herb in the air some evenings. Doesnt Booker me though as I feel at home inside.

Lived here for one year. No issues with any one nor the community. The office guys are professional and helpful. Signed another year lease..

I would have to say the office staff has been very helpful. Grounds are kept clean. When I have had an problem they have addressed it promptly.