So far so good , very friendly staff and clean community . Fast response to emails and text , overall very pleased with my experience so far .

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great location, close to 95 and anything you’d need. Spacious apartments, pet friendly. The only thing I wish would improve is the gate security and card entry to the gym.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The staff at the The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments has been very responsive to all inquiries, and were very friendly and helpful. They take very good care of the grounds and

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

My wife and I have lived here for a few years. Love the location and love the amenities. Great value and close to the interstate for our commutes!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Other than a few minor fixes and getting rid of a bug problem, I recommend living here if your willing to put some effort into the place! Other than that I have nothing but good comments about this apartment complex

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I would like to see more pet stations around the complex. There is a lot of dog poop that people don't pick up. I would like to see the fountain outside our apartment have the lights working.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

awesome office staff! Never had an awful experience with any of them. Can’t wait to re new my lease when it’s time! I love my apartment!! It has been awesome thus far

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I have lived here for over a year. I haven’t had any problems. My neighbors are nice, staff is friendly. The gate is broken often. The location is great, I feel safe.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Nice community could use better communication skills within management and leasing! Relaxing neighborhood. Neighbors are nice and keep to themselves

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great community. Would give 5 stars but the gate is always broken, and the smoking is a bother to me. Besides that the community is excellent!!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

It’s peaceful and well kept I enjoy the amenities and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The fountains are a beautiful view from my apartment I like it a lot

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

So far so good. Been living in the community for about a month. Only complain is the crazy drivers trying to fly through the gates. (I hope it hits your car if that's you...) A little patience never hurt anyone - you do not need to honk your horn if someone is dialing in a code... I've only contacted maintenance once, but they were very quick to address the problem.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I have been living in this community for 5 years and never really had any problems. There was a fire above us a few years ago and our sprinklers flooded our apt. But mgmt took really good care of us and made sure we were as comfortable as possible. They listen to the concern of the residents and are proactive in finding solutions. I love the food trucks too! It brings the community together. Met some of my neighbors I never knew existed :)

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great place to live! In this community has a very peaceful environment friendly neighbors and is in great proximity to a lot of places will travel to.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

beautiful place. have not had one bad experience here. the staff is always so nice and so helpful. maintenance is super helpful and timely as well.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

It’s been great living here they just have to keep mainingtaing the units and buildings. I live in building 11. They started painting the stairs about a year and a half ago but they never completed the third floor or half the stairs . I like the new management team though I do have to say this place has been feeling more safe and the gates are working constantly! 🙏🏾

Beautiful place to live, and very conveniently located. I love my unit and have made it the place I can call home. When friends visit, they say my place is very warm and inviting. The office staff and maintenance team are friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The cove is beautiful and I love my apartment. Everyone in leasing are really awesome, especially Gabe, everytime I see him he’s always very courteous and helpful. The gates are finally working but I just wish they would they would allow more than 2 pets.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Overall good, would be better if the boot crew was out more often to boot cars illegally parked. They need to especially focus on cars that are backed.

My stay here has been enjoyable. I have not had any major issues that were not address right away. I love the area that I am in and I would be more that happy to refer anyone to this development.

We are living in The Cove for almost 8 years now, that will explained how much we like staying on this nice and quite neighborhood. It is close to everything and no problem with the parking space.

Every since moving to the cove my family has had a safe environment to live in. The neighbors and staff are friendly plus we have a pool available on both sides of the complex. We love it.

I LOVE THE COMMUNITY SO FAR. I HAVE TO GET USE TO HAVING NOSE ABOVE MY HEAD AND HEARING THE TRAIN ROLL THROUGH. OTHER THAN THAT SO FAR I HAVE NO COMPLAINTSALSO I LOVE THE ATTITUDES OF THE PROPERTY MANGERS

Been a great experience living here so far, all the staff and neighbors are nice and I've had no issues with the apartment. Glad i made the choice to come to The Cove At Boynton Beach.

Living here has been really great. It’s my first apartment and I was really impressed with the staff. Maintanance requests are filled on time. Sometimes neighbors can be a little loud but overall it’s a nice play to live with spacious rooms and updated floor plans. I renewed for the 3rd time.