It's a great community to call home, great management. Office staff are very easy to talk. Their prices are fair and meet other apartments in the area. I do not give it a 5 stars because of the dog's owner, they tend not to pick up after their pet.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The staff is really good. The apartment sizes are good. The locale is great - so close to anything you could need or want. Many of the residents that I know are nice. Unfortunately, too many residents are loud (music, yelling/fighting after hours, clomping around upstairs), disrespectful of others and our neighborhood areas (cars that leave oil, fluids on ground, not picking up after pets, letting pets run around off leash, leaving trash on the ground instead of putting in dumpster or inside trash cans, speeding), careless while driving, disregard community rules, etc. It does appear that the Management company is working on making improvements, but still lots to get done.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I love living here so quiet, clean and homey. Very animal friendly and I love hay my dog and rabbit are welcomed here just as much as me and I love the atmosphere pool as well my favorite place

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Fast help and great living. A great place to have a community flourish and prosper. This place has wonderful pools and outdoors. A great place for new families.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Dog feces everywhere. Neighbors are noisy as hell and don’t complain cause nothing will be done. The pool is full of outsiders more than the tenants. The gates are broken 99.9 percent of the time. Booted cars sit in the lot taking up space for weeks. Dishonest people working in the office. I think I have said enough.

Great except the pot smoking at the big pool and the kids that come after school with no adults. They are rowdy and cuss like crazy even though families are there

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Perfect residence quiet and safe place up to date community and clean besides the stairwells they need to be pressure cleaned and people need to clean up after their dogs

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Spoke with resident coordinator today and my concerns seem to be being addressed which is as much as I can ask for - monitoring of side gates, installation of pet waste station by building 3, and more police monitoring

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

My experience living here at the Cove at Boynton Beach, has been very good. I like how they are making the complex very nice for the tenants. Thank you.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great and fun place to live. There are plenty of restaurant and stores nearby, including a mall! The pool and gym are excellent amenities always available

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great location & place to live! The pools are always kept clean. The dog park is great and there are plenty of areas to dispose of dog waste. And the gym is a plus as well!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Ms. Afrika is very professional, she is good at her job. Very informative. Office staff is nice do far. A comfortable place to call home. I'm blessed.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The community s very clean and quiet. I just wish the gate will be fix soon and that some residents start picking up their dogs poo. Hopefully change will come soon like the office manager said.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

My only problem is that the gate always broken, the fixed it today and the next day it’s broken again the first community that happen like that. Sometime we go for a good six month with the gate not being fixed other than the gate everything it’s fine

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I have lived at the cove for roughly 3 years and I am very happy with the community thus far. Apart from the gate almost always being open, and maintenance taking it upon themselves to enter our apartment unannounced, the living experience has been a pleasure. The staff are friendly, maintenance requests are prompt, the neighborhood is clean, and the food truck events are awesome!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Has all the amenities you would expect. Office staff is friendly and recognizes me. Maintenance requests are fulfilled promptly with minimal disruptions. Only complaint is that the property is not kept as nice as when I moved in and the gate never seems to be working.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I’ve lived here for 12 years now, no real complaints. Always enjoy the pool and gym. The breezeways could be cleaned more often and pressure washed.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

As of this moment my experience has been great. I have searched toured many apartments communities and chose The Cove because of the way they welcomed me into their community.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

This community is beautiful and everyone has been beyond helpful since I got here. The apartment was clean, and exactly what I expected. I am very happy here.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The AT&T event was great! They gave our family an entire pizza and even though we didn't win they gave away a tv and some gift cards. Every so often theres food trucks up front too. Great community but drive slower on the asbury corner guys!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great Community. I love living in Boynton Beach. It is close to shopping, restaurants, beaches and I-95. This community has really upgraded in the last few months.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

My experience has been good so far. We have only been here two weeks now and we love it. It’s a nice living community with a lot of perks like the gym and pools.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

So far so good , very friendly staff and clean community . Fast response to emails and text , overall very pleased with my experience so far .

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Great location, close to 95 and anything you’d need. Spacious apartments, pet friendly. The only thing I wish would improve is the gate security and card entry to the gym.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The staff at the The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments has been very responsive to all inquiries, and were very friendly and helpful. They take very good care of the grounds and