The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I love the neighborhood it's quiet and safe. When you have an issue and you call on maintenance they respond very quickly I love the online payment center because makes it convenient I'm normally very busy and don't have time to stop and to the office and I get tons of emails with notifications and update about what's going on in the neighborhood..
We just moved in and we’re in love with everything. The neighborhood is great, a lot of stores and restaurants around. Quiet area to live and relax .
We are new residents at the Cove but so far no issues! The apartment was spotless on move in and the process was very easy. Everyone in the office is so helpful. My only complaints are that the parking spaces are so small and the automatic gates are broken.
The best quiet maintenance is quick. I enjoy staying here and I would most likely recommend the cove at Boynton beach to my friends and family
Love living here at The Cove in Boynton Beach! The Apartment community is pretty awesome and the surrounding neighborhood as well. We have a great pool where we can relax and enjoy a warm day!
The Cove is a great apartment community to live at! Always enjoy having access to a pool and gym to close by which is something you don’t always think about!
Was a good experience! The pool is amazing, the gym can be better, don’t have events in condominium attractive. Everyone in the office is super nice!
The grounds are beautiful and are quick to help with any problems. The apartment itself is very spacious and comfortable. There are some very questionable neighbors and often see police driving the area. Lots of dogs barking at night.
This is amazing to be part of this community super nice office staffs. Diane is the best I love this place. Maintenance is creek and they are very professional
Living here has been a pleasure, we renewed our lease last year in July. I like the fact that the office staff is very responsive to the resident needs when it comes to work orders. The staff is always pleasant when you go in the office. JR, Africa, Gabriel have always been very helpful. The only issue is the parking lot is quite noisy some nights and unfortunately we have upstairs neighbors that are not very mindful that they have residents below them. Overall we are content and most likely will renew our lease for another year.