So good and joyous and happy for this community of crazy people. Constant daring and dramatic arguments outside. Who really is the true baby dady?

Very happy but am concerned about loitering stemming from unlocked door next to gates. Often have trash around my apartment from people who clearly do t live there. I’d definitely feel better if the place was secured better.

The property is kept well maintained. The office people are very courteous and professional. I’ve had my air conditioner go out on a Friday and it was fixed the same day. The response to emergency’s is quick and dealt with quickly

The Cove is Located in a lovely neighborhood. The office staffs are lovely. (Gabriel’s energy deserves a 5 star rating it’s always great and positive.)

Its been great I love my apartment and everyone in the office is very pleasant and helpful. The maintenance crew fix things in a timely manner.

Maintenance and office personnel are very nice and helpful, especially Gabriel and Africa. However, it is frustrating that so many residents cannot or will not follow simple rules - no smoking, picking up after dogs, keeping dogs on leash, following speed limits. It is annoying that the community gates rarely work and that we allow the aggressive dog breeds that are restricted on the lease we sign to be admitted to live here.

So far it's not to bad! Nice size rooms! Nice apartment community! Parking is just the only real issue. But other than that everything is going good!

This is a great place to live, lots of animals and a clean place where everyone picks up after themselves. Quiet neighborhood and friendly staff!

The staff are very friendly and professional. The grounds crew is always working hard and do a great job and keeping the landscape looking nice.

So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. I hope the gate is fixed soon but so far so good. So far so good. Looks good.

Overall loving here has been great. The only thing I wish is that the dog park actually had grass. Any time I bring my dog there it’s just a big mud pit. I slipped and fell before too into the mudd and that was the last time I even tried to go there.

It’s been a great time living here until the pot heads moved in upstairs. Can’t enjoy sitting on the balcony or opening the balcony doors for fresh air without getting a wind surf of skunk smell. Not to mention the slamming of the balcony doors at 2 or 3 in the morning. Such a nice community being ruined by folks who have no respect for the rules or policies.

We love the apartment. The rooms are very large which is a rare find in apartments. There are some things that need to be fixed such as closet doors being off and a missing vertical but nothing major. Staff is very nice and the price is very reasonable compared to other apartment complexes in the area. The only concern I have is how often I see cops in the neighborhood and the fact that the security gate is always open. I wish they would fix that.

So far so good! I have been enjoying my stay. The community is quiet and maintained. I have no issues with anything and have been here over a year now

Move in process was horrible. So many maintenance issues and nothing was explained in the office upon move in. I had to constantly visit the office for questions.

Neighbors are really noisy, ALWAYS fighting & beating on the door NO MATTER the time of day or night. People don't clean after for dogs, the gate is ALWAYS broken because people are savages here.

I have had a very positive and pleasurable experience at the cove at Boynton Beach. The staff and everyone at the leasing office are really helpful.

I’ve been living here for almost a year now, I love it, everyone is friendly and very kind. Very clean community the pools are always nice and they keep me update on everything that is going on in the community so nothing is ever a surprise and last but not lease I have never felt safer. Keep up the great job The Cove at Boynton Beach.

The cove is a nice complex with many good features. The pools are nice and public areas are kept nice for the most part. The complex can be loud at times but for the price it's hard hard to find a better place.

Community could be cleaner and better kept. Especially the pool bathrooms, entrance gate which is always broken and the gym. Also maintenance is only available on weekdays which is very inconvenient for people who work 9-5 jobs and don't want strangers in their house when they are not home. Our dryer has been replaced numerous times but we still have to run it twice or more to dry clothes.

Has only been 3 months but they just did our walkthrough after being here for this long time!!!! Very spacious though. Unprofessional staff, very nonchalant on handling residents concerns.

The apartments have a nice lay out and the pools are nice ... and the maintance staff does a good job of keeping up the place. Things could be better and could be worse

So far a great place to live in, the gym is well equipped but could use more maintenance. Also the guest gate should be fixed, other than that I am satisfied.

Everyone in the office is very helpful. The maintenance staff friendly, polite and always on time My Neighbors are great and I love that this is a pet friendly place

I like my apartment but it is not worth the price of rent. Not sure if there is a noise curfew either but not a huge fan of all the loud gatherings my neighbors have until 2 am..