The Cove Of Boynton Beach is an alright place to live, it has its ups and downs like every place you rent. Keep up the good work.It has went through its share of ownerships.

We have lived in the Cove of Boynton Beach for 5 years, staff are very nice and helpful. However the appliances are outdated and often broke and in need of repair.

The staff in the office is always pleasant and very willing to help. The maintance staff is awsome and very nice, they come quickly when u have an issue

So far living at The Cove at Boynton Beach as been a really good experience. Whenever billing, repairs, or any complaints I ask or inquire the management office is quick to handle any issues. If they just don't know they will get an answer and respond as soon as possible.

There needs to be a better gate security, what is the point of being a gated community when one car can open the gate for other cars to follow right behind. The company hired for car booting is absurd! They are so quick to boot resident cars as well as non-residents vehicles only to leave the car sitting there for months causing limitation on parking.

I like living here because everything is close bye, and the neighborhood is good, but lately there has been breaking to cars, and they broke the window to our car, we need security cameras, and more security during the night.

I have lived here for a year now and I can tell that when new management came in they made a lot of great changes. The complex is looking great!

The staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice place to live. I've been here 5 yrs and I cant sat that it has been a bad time.....if you are looking for nice and quiet you found it

The people in the neighborhood are awesome. The maintenance staff is friendly but forgetful. The leasing office can get really nosy at times which is frustrating.

My 2 bedroom is very spacious and the community is always clean. My family and i particularly enjoy the pool area. The staff members are extremely nice and helpful

Staff is nice, pool and gym are nice as well. Dog friendly community which we love. Very interested community as far as race is. Appliances are a little outdated.

Always very prompt with any issues and extremely accommodating when moving in. I was 7 months pregnant and they worked with my family members as well for co-signing the lease.

The staff is open and friendly. Maintenance responds promptly. The ground and pools are well maintained and the gym and exercise rooms are nice.

Love the change to smokeless and the new parking rules. Keeping the place cleaner, tidier and all-around nicer for residents! Location is fantastic, really close to I-95 and the stores/restaurants/bars on congress.

The value is great. The gym could use more space and more up to date technology. It is a concern with the car break ins. Perhaps security would be a good investment.

The apartment experience in itself has been great. Despite minor repairs here and there. The main issue is the gate, it seems to always be broken which allows for anyone to be able to enter the community. Even when you put your code the gate stays open too long allowing another car or 3 to come in after you.

Fairly responsive to service issues. Nice staff. Gate often malfunctioning. Do not enforce no smoking policy or pet poop picking up :( convenient location

Community is beautiful. Outsiders tend to ruin things for the residents. Office employees have been great with the community and are always coming up with positive things to interact with the community.

Overall great experience the location is great. Also, quiet neighbor the only thing least I can say is just the parking at night can be packed but no problem other than that

This community is amazing. The views are beautiful and it’s very clean and well maintained :) I feel very safe living here and I’m so happy to call this place my first home since moving from VA.

Honestly for a apartment it’s a pretty great apartment and I have no real complaints other then parking. But you’ll get that with any apartment place you live at.

Great places. very accommodating staff, easy online rents payments. Two clean pools great fitness center. Have recommended to many friends.

The staff is amazing. They are extremely helpful and when maintence comes they are diligent abd hard working. This complex feels very much like a home and a neighborhood. Great vibes.

The community is average. It would be much better if it was an actual gated community, where the gates actually work and allowed one car at a time.

Very nice community. Gabe is great and is super helpful. Has a very nice pool and gym with a decent amoubt of weights though out the facility. Though one issue is that parking can be a pain.