The best thing about the community is the helpful office staff. They recognize me and call me by name and try to be helpful. Unfortunately it feels like the property management company doesn’t take good of care of things. Gate is always broken, sprinklers are broken so cars and patios get sprayed with water, no mulch in common areas for more than a year. Parking rules require guests to be registered at 6:00 PM which just seems unreasonable when there isn’t a parking problem. Seems like residents are not the priority.

I’m a month in but so far everything has been great. The community is beautiful, there’s plenty of parking, and leasing/ maintenance are all very nice and helpful.

Good residential. Great services. The people in the office is amiable. They when you make a service request. My only complain it about the leasing. I think It a little higher.

The community is great. The parking is a nightmare if you have guests. There is plenty of parking but yet they require you to have a parking sticker or register your guest like you are a child. Other than that the maitenence crew is great!

So far it’s been great living here. Noise level is the only thing that is bothersome because of neighbors but overall It’s close to all restaurants and i-95 so I would renew again if I had to.

Generally, it it a good community to live in. Positives, our maintenance guy is very nice to us and our pet, our neighbors are quiet and generally friendly, especially fellow pet owners. Negatives, some neighbors refuse to pick up after their pets, our gate is always broken and on occasion there have been some shady people around, but it's been pretty quiet for the last few months. All in all, I like the community.

We have been living at the Cove for 4 years now. We absolutely love it when we first move. All of the transitions were smooth and easy. For the most part it is a clean environment. The only issue I have had was recently, to I many people speed through the parking lots

Very clean and quiet community, the neighbors are very friendly! Lots of things to do in the community for dogs and kids, even locations for adults to get away!

I have lived here for 3 years at The Cove at Boynton Beach and have been very happy the office and maintenance staff is very accommodating the unit itself is beautiful and I love the spacious grounds that we live on the only thing is that the gate at the front seems to have constant problems with remaining closed and secure other than that I've enjoyed my lifestyle here at the cove

Community is great people are very nice, staff is awesome!!been here 3 yrs, ups and downs like any other community but more ups than downs!!

Overall a decent place to live. Sometimes it gets loud at night by the pool and the gate is always broken. Some of the neighbors are a little sketchy.

Living in this community is a great experience. I like the events and award that happens every once in a while. I would definitely recommend this complex

It would be better if you did something about noisy neighbors. Other than that. Everything is great. Everyone in the office are really nice and efficient.

They try to make the community great but the gates continue to stay open and my mail is constantly missing. The grounds need new grass and mulch as there is sand and dirt everywhere.

I have lived at the cove for 2 years and all of the staff have been nothing but pleasant and helpful. The fact that they are family and dog friendly is also a huge plus!

Great place to live, kids friendly. The down side is the gate never work but they are actively working On it. Maintenance is great they are fast at fixing anything that is broken

Location: 5 stars Close to 95 and major store brands Management:5 stars Very professional, genuinely care for residents. Maintenance: 5 stars Amazing crew, always on point with all the requests on a timely manner Price: 4 stars Competitive with the market

The community itself is beautiful but the late fees are extremely ridiculous. I will not be renewing my lease. I am very unhappy. I have also informed everyone I know of these ridiculous terms.

Love it. Beautiful inside and out. Dog park is great & front office is professional. Lots of dogs (for us that’s great) and it’s quiet most of the time. Only negative is the gate is constantly broken.

Found this place right on time! Great location, near a lot of stores and restaurants as well. Has a full gym, 2 pools and the nicest people in the leasing office.

Nice area. Nice variety of living. Amazing gyms and pools. Only thing we have had an issue with is somethings in apartment have to get maintenance done. Also I’ve come to realization that security isn’t very good considering the gate is always out of order and police are in and out everyday.

I have lived here going on 3 years now and continue to renew my lease every year. Nice quiet neighborhood. Maintenance always takes care of things right away and always friendly

I’ve been living here for apat a year. I love the staff, both the office and maintenance staff are friendly and professional. Any issues I’ve had have been resolved in a timely manner. My neighbors are nice, we don’t hear a lot noise. My only complaint is outside the building is not always the cleanest. I would definitely recommend checking out the complex.

We have been here for 4 years and all I can say is that this has become my home! My family and I have a great place and we love taking our kids to the pool and if that one is too crowded I take them to the other pool which is amazing! I really love it here and so does my family!

If there is an issue in the apartment management is quick to resolve it. The grounds are well kept. My neighbors are friendly but still keep to themselves. Overall a pleasant experience living here at The Cove.