The staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice place to live. I've been here 5 yrs and I cant sat that it has been a bad time.....if you are looking for nice and quiet you found it

The people in the neighborhood are awesome. The maintenance staff is friendly but forgetful. The leasing office can get really nosy at times which is frustrating.

My 2 bedroom is very spacious and the community is always clean. My family and i particularly enjoy the pool area. The staff members are extremely nice and helpful

Staff is nice, pool and gym are nice as well. Dog friendly community which we love. Very interested community as far as race is. Appliances are a little outdated.

Always very prompt with any issues and extremely accommodating when moving in. I was 7 months pregnant and they worked with my family members as well for co-signing the lease.

The staff is open and friendly. Maintenance responds promptly. The ground and pools are well maintained and the gym and exercise rooms are nice.

Love the change to smokeless and the new parking rules. Keeping the place cleaner, tidier and all-around nicer for residents! Location is fantastic, really close to I-95 and the stores/restaurants/bars on congress.

The value is great. The gym could use more space and more up to date technology. It is a concern with the car break ins. Perhaps security would be a good investment.

The apartment experience in itself has been great. Despite minor repairs here and there. The main issue is the gate, it seems to always be broken which allows for anyone to be able to enter the community. Even when you put your code the gate stays open too long allowing another car or 3 to come in after you.

Fairly responsive to service issues. Nice staff. Gate often malfunctioning. Do not enforce no smoking policy or pet poop picking up :( convenient location

Community is beautiful. Outsiders tend to ruin things for the residents. Office employees have been great with the community and are always coming up with positive things to interact with the community.

Overall great experience the location is great. Also, quiet neighbor the only thing least I can say is just the parking at night can be packed but no problem other than that

This community is amazing. The views are beautiful and it’s very clean and well maintained :) I feel very safe living here and I’m so happy to call this place my first home since moving from VA.

Honestly for a apartment it’s a pretty great apartment and I have no real complaints other then parking. But you’ll get that with any apartment place you live at.

Great places. very accommodating staff, easy online rents payments. Two clean pools great fitness center. Have recommended to many friends.

The staff is amazing. They are extremely helpful and when maintence comes they are diligent abd hard working. This complex feels very much like a home and a neighborhood. Great vibes.

The community is average. It would be much better if it was an actual gated community, where the gates actually work and allowed one car at a time.

Very nice community. Gabe is great and is super helpful. Has a very nice pool and gym with a decent amoubt of weights though out the facility. Though one issue is that parking can be a pain.