The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I’ve lived here for 12 years now, no real complaints. Always enjoy the pool and gym. The breezeways could be cleaned more often and pressure washed.
As of this moment my experience has been great. I have searched toured many apartments communities and chose The Cove because of the way they welcomed me into their community.
This community is beautiful and everyone has been beyond helpful since I got here. The apartment was clean, and exactly what I expected. I am very happy here.
The AT&T event was great! They gave our family an entire pizza and even though we didn't win they gave away a tv and some gift cards. Every so often theres food trucks up front too. Great community but drive slower on the asbury corner guys!
Great Community. I love living in Boynton Beach. It is close to shopping, restaurants, beaches and I-95. This community has really upgraded in the last few months.
My experience has been good so far. We have only been here two weeks now and we love it. It’s a nice living community with a lot of perks like the gym and pools.
So far so good , very friendly staff and clean community . Fast response to emails and text , overall very pleased with my experience so far .
Great location, close to 95 and anything you’d need. Spacious apartments, pet friendly. The only thing I wish would improve is the gate security and card entry to the gym.
The staff at the The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments has been very responsive to all inquiries, and were very friendly and helpful. They take very good care of the grounds and
My wife and I have lived here for a few years. Love the location and love the amenities. Great value and close to the interstate for our commutes!