The community is great and so close to everything I need!!! The people who live here are so nice and the office staff is AMAZING!! I love the modern look and feel of this community!

Reply from The Crown

Overall a good place to live. If I had it to do all over I would have got my own room mates! Staff I'd friendly only complaint is the trash that gets thrown down in breeze way and grassy areas from up above beer bottles, cigarette butts , a whole watermelon among other things

Reply from The Crown

The apartments themselves are good I like the space and pricing but, roommate matching will disappoint you. Maintenance is speedy and fantastic though.

Reply from The Crown

I love the apartmens and love the roommates and i love that it's close to everything and i love that it has a workout room and and love the computer room

Reply from The Crown

Some of the fixtures and appliances feel cheaply made, but given the low price of rent, I feel as though it's justified. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Reply from The Crown

I have loved living at the Crown for the most part. I think it is a great community and the people who live here are very neighborly. I definitely recommend living at the Crown!

Reply from The Crown

It’s been amazing. The rent is set at a fair price and the amenities are outstanding. One of the things I enjoy the most about living here is the location. We are set in the middle of about every store or restaurant you’d want.

Reply from The Crown

My stay here has been a real pleasure and I have been really satisfied and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a place to stay....

Reply from The Crown

Overall nice apartments. There is occasional noise issues, but that's to be expected with near-campus housing. Also, the maintenance was pretty good about getting everything done on time.

Reply from The Crown

Have had a great experience. Maintenance work orders are completed very quickly. All the staff members are very nice. It is a safe place to live.

Reply from The Crown

This apartment complex is extremely affordable and most of the staff is super pleasant. They made it very easy for me when I needed to switch rooms out of a confrontational apartment.

Reply from The Crown

IVE LIVED HER FOR 2 YEARS EVERYHTHHING IS GREAT BUT THE ROOMATE SITUATIONS... SOME ARE KOOL SOME ARENT ....BUT I GUESS EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOME

Reply from The Crown

This is the greatest place to live. I’ve lived here for a year and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The staff is so friendly, my roommates are great. I love it.

Reply from The Crown

I like living at the crown I just got this only really rude roommate but I like the pool and wifi but the rent is no ice and most everyone is nice except the one rude lady in the office

Reply from The Crown

I have really enjoyed living at The Crown thus far. The staff is very nice and are always quick to answer questions. The maintenance staff if always so kind and are very quick to come fix things for us.

Reply from The Crown

The staff are super friendly and helpful with all situations and my dog loves taking up all the room in the full size beds :) The parking is also really good because there is so much room.

Reply from The Crown

It’s small and cozy and I love my roommates. Maintenance is a bit slow though. That given the air conditioner in my room is broken. So is the freezer door. The only thing holding the shelf in there in place is cardboard and tape

Reply from The Crown

Great place! Wish we had closer guest parking for visitors, other than that I think it is a very nice place to stay. I would recommend to this place to others.

Reply from The Crown

The front office and maintenance team are incredible. I appreciate them so much. I haven't gotten to know my neighbors very well at all, but the ones above me can be pretty rowdy. That and the fact that it smells like marijuana a lot are the only real downsides.

Reply from The Crown

Great living environment and nice people at the front office very helpful and room it’s clean and have good enough space also great roommates

Reply from The Crown

Not what I was expecting. Haven't been here long enough to get a good feel of the place. I might change my opinion later. But at this moment i'm not a big fan.

Reply from The Crown

The Crown is a safe, affordable and cozy place to live. I have been pleased with all of the amenities and furnishings offered. The staff in the office is friendly, and they always make sure my questions are answered promptly. Maintenance has been absolutely wonderful. On several occasions, my apartment has needed service. From the sink stopping up, to the smoke detector battery running low, to an air vent falling out of the ceiling, maintenance has definitely been a need for my roommates and I. Every time we’ve submitted a maintenance request, the requests are always responded to in a timely manner. The maintenance workers are very friendly, and do their job quickly and efficiently. Compared to other apartments in the area that my friends live in, The Crown is far superior. I am pleased with the apartments at The Crown and would recommend them to others.

Reply from The Crown

Most of the time it’s a wonderful place to live, however, at night, the complex gets a little scary especially for visitors having to walk all the at from the back of the complex all the way to the front alone. Visitor parking location is a big issue.

Reply from The Crown

The office staff is always helpful and friendly. Every time I’ve had a question, they’d been able to answer my question, plus give me answers to questions I didn’t even know I had! 10/10 for sure!

Reply from The Crown

I love it here! very nice amenities & people! love the environment & the location of these apartments too. love the friendly and helpful staff too