The Crown

The location is fantastic for me, but the apartment was gross when I moved in. Maintenance has come to “fix” problems, but those same problems pop back up within a months time.
So far so good a few issues but they were taking care of in a decent time with everything taken in to Consideration and for the most part people around seemed to be friendly
Office is very nice.. alot of stores nearby that make easy to get what you need .work orders are completed very quickly .the noise from some apts can be loud but its expected anywhere !
It is a good, cheap and relatively safe place to live especially for a college apartment. Close to campus, but far enough to be able to get away.
The Crown Apartments can be a little noisy, and some of the amenities are a little run down, but the maintenance staff is pretty good about fixing issues that are called to their attention.
It’s not an awful place to live. Sometimes the Maintance people can’t be rude though! They like to make snide comments when they think people can’t hear them.
It was a good place to stay that is close to campus. I enjoyed the short drive and the surrounding restaurants. The staff was wonderful and very helpful.
It's been a pretty good experience here, the management at the crowne is awesome! My roommates are good and the property is nice as well. Wish we had a trash chute.
I have really enjoyed living here. My apartment was newly renovated when I moved in which made it really nice. Only downfall is that its right behind Krogers so it can get noisy but the Crown is conveniently located near a lot of stores and restaurants so it makes up for it.
I’ve lived here two years & management has changed like 4 times. My roommates are great & the space is good to work with. The pool is never open. last summer it was closed most of the time for maintenance & when it was open it was only during office hours so if you work during the day you couldn’t use the pool