The Crown

These apartments really need redone on the inside. I don't have any air in my room. The kitchen is gross and we desperately need new floors all over.
Staff is friendly, but it is very unorganized at times. Especially with all the new renovations, they said they would be done with the apartments in May.
I have not had a problem with Crown Apartments since I have been here. They are pretty good about handling business when you need them. I had to incidents where I needed to contact them and they handled it with no problem so I can appreciate everything they do for the apartment complex.
The worst living 's property I have ever lived in, because I am in a big problem and they don't understand my situation. It seems that they uncaring. Also I want to sublease my unit if anyone interested just let me know because I am not interested maintain living here in this property anymore. Here is my phone number: (419)819-5970.
The crow is a great place for college students to live. Its conveniently located and its really affordable. And the staff works really hard for us and are really nice too.
Great job keep up the good work! Living here is a great experience. And great hospitality. Great people and lots of progress has been made and im impressed
Overall I have enjoyed living at the Crown. The gym is 24 hrs, the Internet is now apartment wide and the staff is always helpful. I renewed my lease and would recommend The Crown to friends.
Alright i can't wait for construction is over and that you figure out how to get great internet service back again soon. Also parking needs to be fixed if my guest can't park in regular paring why can construction do that every night.
The staff at The Crown apartments are very delightful, and they make sure their residents are well taken care of on a daily basis. I've only been a resident since November of last year, but I have never had any complaints about service given from the staff. I am very privileged to live here, and I will definitely refer people to this wonderful community.
There is little to no communication with the residents about construction, packages, or emergency messages. Our apartment wasn't clean when we moved in even though they told me I couldn't move in early because they "had to clean." There was dog hair, dog food, and cheetohs in my room when I got there. Vents were caked with dirt and grime. Our apartment flooded last year and they put fans in our apartment that made it over 90 degrees but did not tell us how long they needed to be there, who was coming in and out, or even if our apartment was safe. Our carpets are still stained with the dirty water. Most of the porches are rotting. Even under new management, the manager told me there would be no construction in our rooms after the new toilets were installed (contractors left trash in our bathrooms), my roommates dress clothes were thrown on the floor and left so they could install a PVC pipe in his closet. (Management left a note saying "keep your rooms clean") Clean means clothes put away in the closet. Clearly they know what construction will be done, and for some reason they cannot just communicate details so we know what to expect. Sometimes they call you if you have a package in the office sometimes they do not. They do not care about the residents here. You'll survive if you need to save money, but that's about it.