The Dawson

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They tend to your request immediately. The surrounding areas are well kept and aesthetically appealing.
We have loved living there the past 5 months! It is in such a great location with easy access to entertainment, stores and so much more. We love having a full fitness gym in our hallway, which makes working out so much more convenient
Not many people is probably my biggest issue. Walls are a bit thin and people fly through out the parking garage. Building is usually pretty clean
Beautiful place and the service is fast. Moved in a week ago and the people here are really nice. Is one of the few places in this area that has Xfinity so I'm glad we have the option to choose here
We have been here 5 years! The last two have been great! The Admin brought in more security, actual Law Enforcement Officers, who live here, and they make sure residents follow the simple. common rules. And NO SMOKING!
It's been 4 months now, never regret making the choice living here at alexan enclave. If i have to pick on anything, it will be upstairs neighbor stump on floor very often, I basically know when he/she wakes up in the mid of the night to flush the toilet.
Good safe place to live. Nice environment and community.Just suggest apartment to be faster on responding back to emails. more apartment events as well.
So far it has been very pleasant living here. The amenities are amazing, and the people are very welcoming. I love it! The location is perfect to find whatever I need and want.
Like the location, walk to the grocery and the fact that there is a pool with lap lanes. I wish the sounds of the parties at the pool would end when is it 10 and earlier on school nights. It is only an intermittent problem but enough that I will sometimes regret living so closely in a community.
The apartments have been great so far and I have been for a week. The gym is great attribute of the apartment and everything you may need is right near the apartments such as Kroger.