The Dawson

4.2

4.2

Coming up on my 2nd year here and it’s the most stable I’ve felt since moving to Houston. I love these apartments! I get so many compliments when I have guests over. I’ve never had any bad experiences here. And the amenities are nice.
I love the area and most everything about the complex. I wish there was better communication (sometimes the pool is padlocked with no warning/before it’s scheduled to be closed) and I’m not a fan of speed bumps (but understand their purpose). I also think pest control was better with the previous owners. But overall this is a nice, safe, spacious place to live!
Great company. I love my home and Roscoe has been great. When it's time to move, I'll look for Roscoe properties first. The Dawson is a beautiful community.
It has been a great experience thus far! I’ve been here for two years and I love the events and resident engagement throughout the year! Staff is very nice!
Fast service, great apartment complex. The apartments have great amenities that make us feel like we’re always on vacation. There’s also 2 pools for the complex. One of which is a lap pool in case you want to do some real exercising.
The neighbor is convenient with good access to grocery stores, restaurants, etc. The apartment itself is also well maintained and comfortable.
good apartment. fast response on maintenance request. friendly staff. happy staying, on my 3rd year now. sound proof is better than my last apartment.
It has been great living here. The residential staff are amazing and i couldn’t asked for anything more. They are like my family.i have been here going on 2 1/2 years.
Living at The Dawson has been a great experience. However sometimes it's challenging getting though to the office. Have had to call several times different days to get through.
Great management staff. Good amenities, stays clean, it's like your home outside of your home. The residents are awesome, friendly, nice. I would recommend The Dawson for anyone to stay there...