The Degree

4.1

4.1

Maintenance isn’t great and usually doesn’t fix problems right away. There is often noise in the hall. Amenities are only sometimes open. But other than that it’s average. Not amazing not terrible.
I like living here. There are somethings that came be improved. For example when I moved in the common areas of the apartment was dirty. It was because was already living here and they didn't notify the new people moving in that there was someone already living here.
great apartments. love how it’s a community and everyone knows eachother. the pool and gym and study rooms are nice and convenient. short walk to campus
Good experience nice folks. The workers are good maintenance is very good at coming and fixing your every need. I love living here it’s fun and cool
Pros: Maintenance team is very fast, usually comes the same day. Nice amenities. Study rooms. Furnished. Cons: Only two of the entrances work and they’re both on the same side of the building so it’s inconvenient to those who live on the opposite side. They made a lot of the doors emergency exits so your very limited on how you can get out of the building, you will likely have to walk to the opposite end of the building. Leasing office doesn’t follow the closing hours listed on google and on the telephone when you call them, phone said 6pm and google said 3pm but when I went at 2:15pm they were closed. Parking is extremely expensive $40 a month. I was once locked out of my apartment because my key fob was deactivated and when I called I was told I had to walk around and look for a security guard but they were no where to be found so I couldn’t get into my apartment for hours, there should be an emergency number they could call for situations like that.
I would give 5 stars however I had so many issues when I moved in with connecting to wifi, being overcharged, and being told different things by different people. Besides the technical issues, the apartments are really nice and I love all the amenities.
Bad roommate experience. You guys should really do background checks or check peoples mental health before you just move them in with people. And do better to be aware about whats going on in the building. : )
The space is fun and exciting. The only thing I wish was the office was more considerate of my esa and my roommates having allergies. My cat stays in my room which is unfair when there’s a whole apartment.
I love my apartment and The Degree so much! I have more than enough space and storage in my room and kitchen. I really like having a gas stove and an in-unit washer and dryer. There is nothing I don’t like about my apartment or The Degree. I’m so happy I chose to live here this year!
Everything has been great. I just wish no one smoked so the hallways would smell nice again. Hallways have been littered with trash lately too.