The Degree

The actual apartments and amenities are nice, but everything else is mediocre at best. The parking enforcement is non existent (can't find a spot on a Saturday night - glad it's $40 a month), there's no noise control, and the hallways smell like weed on a regular basis. To top it off, they raised rates by a ridiculous amount and didn't really do much to show thanks to the people who already had leases. I live here because its WAY better than the dorms and my financial aid will cover it, but if I were paying out of pocket there's no chance I'd be paying these rates.
I wish we residents could communicate each other exclusively and anonymously like Yik Yak back in the time. Even though the Degree is our home, we have no resources to be aware of what is going on inside the Degree. It brings people together and shares the commons of the community.
The office hours to collect packages sometimes doesn't always line up with a busy schedule. Sometimes the package organization system doesn't always help staff find packages when they are there.
I love living at the degree! Everyone is so nice and welcoming! The apartments are very nice and the common areas are always very clean and organized.
The heater was never fixed in my room, also my toilet has been broken since we moved in. You have to hold down the flusher to flush it. Other than that it’s been good.
I have zero issues as a resident here. I enjoy my room, my roommates, and all the cool amenities that come with living at the degree. It’s fun.
There are quite a few problems I have with this property and how it’s managed, but overall I would like to summarize that it is not worth the price (this is even more true now that rates are being raised). - Parking enforcement is finally being taken with some kind of seriousness, but it’s too little too late at this point - Little concern for privacy / security is shown by the staff. For example, when mail keys were being distributed, I was only asked for my room number. No name, no verification, they just gave me my key. Similar situation with parking decals, little to no verification. - Maintenance cannot be scheduled. They come when they feel like it, and you can’t do anything about it. In addition, they are usually not very effective. - No incentives for resigning a lease. In fact, all I got was higher rates. - Trash rooms are disgusting and a mess. neighbors are loud and horribly inconsiderate. Nothing much done about it. This is just whatever is off the top of my head. Overall I am not very happy with this property.
The Degree is great, the atmosphere is wonderful and you have everything you need! The people are super nice and helpful and always there if you need anything!
it’s a average place. Nice and clean rooms that comes furnished. It has a gym, pool and a lounge room thing. I have no complaints about my stay.
Ever since I moved here, the amenities are great, but I been getting into problems with my roommates since last semester, I already moved once, this time I am not moving, it costs money to move. Just living here has been a disappointment and hell. I pay so much and even the manager sucks at responding and helping.