The Degree

4.1

4.1

Always changing and making things better. The staff always finds a way to improve when you think there is no room. As a whole, the staff makes a collective effort to keep us all safe and healthy.
it’s been s great time at the degree while I have been here. I take full advantage of the amenities, safely though because of covid. I’ve never experienced any problems ever.
I love living here. I have the best room mate. The amenities are worth the price. The activities that The Degree hosts are so much fun. My favorite is paint night. Plus they do a ton of giveaways like Chick Fil A or Dutch Bros gift cards or Hydroflasks.
Friendly and helpful staff. I always feel safe and welcomed! I am thankful for the community’s extra steps in preventing COVID-19. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.
Need to work on extending amenities such as fire pit or allowing us to cook on the bbq’s later such as making one of the security guards sit and monitor that people are only using the bbq
The Degree helps out a lot and tries to make sure that everyone is pleased and enjoying their time at this community. They care a lot about how we interact with everyone and make a difference.
Very helpful, interactive community/staff. Plenty of entertaining events to participate in with many prizes. Everyone here is very friendly.
The people here are super friendly and laid back. I love all the cool events we have here. The pool and the gym are my go to spots when I need a place to chill and relax.
So far so good. I’m not immensely impressed with the amenities, for instance the printing/computers. When the building first opened there was at least 6 computers, and now it’s down to three with maybe 2 of them working if you’re lucky and the printer never working. Wish it would go back to how it was!
It has such a great community and I fell safe. With having security 24/7 it is very much necessary. Also, ever since I moved in I never have any issues encountered.