The Degree

4.1

4.1

Sara
nice building. scary area. nice that its close to campus and so much food. its really loud at night and theres noisy neighbors but what can you expect.
George
Its a great place to be! Rooms are nice though a bit fragile sometimes and theres sometimes door battery issues but maintenance is on their feet ready to assist!
Breanna
Love the place, convenient location, and great rooms. The only issue I have is the fact that they always mess up my rent amount and never get my utilities added on time.
Andrew
1 star
The floors are always dirty on the hallways, on the first floor. I see footprints from shoes because of the dirt. There are stains on the walls too. It constantly smells as if someone is smoking marijuana in my face. I believe smoking is not permitted on this property. The cleaning individuals refuse to complete their job description. The smell of marijuana has gotten worse in the hallways, outside my room on the first floor, since the end of last semester. The gym has zero hand sanitizer on the dispenser. I use hand sanitizer to wipe down every machine, I use.
Calista
I still love living here as much as I did at the time of my last review! There is nothing I would change about my apartment because it perfectly suits my needs. The only complaint I have is that other residents can be very loud at night, even during the week. I wish they would just be loud in their own apartments, instead of running up and down the hallway screaming.
Annie
There is a weed smell in the halls, also the wireless internet is not very good. Hot tub has also been broken for months without being fixed.
Alven
I absolutely love the degree..next semester I will try to find new roommates tho. I love the amenities that come with living here. I just wish they had more activities to do since we all kno how stressful college can be.
Ashley
I love the when the degree puts on special events for the residents such as free boba, and tournaments. It’s a fun environment for students.
Harmony
I've lived here for a few years so it's definitely not bad but the management isn't the best. They notify of changes super last minute (like changes on how to pay rent the day before it's due), but the staff is nice and it's in a convenient location.
Verified Resident
This building is one of the worst managed I’ve ever stayed in. Will not be renewing my lease. The elevators are broken 90% of the time but you never know which one is. The parking is a joke for guests and the fire alarms go off way too many times