The Degree

4.1

4.1

It has been great living with the degree. They are super helpful whenever you need something. The prices are very reasonable and the amenities are great
Need to open the promoted amenities or take money off the rent. Adding some insulation to the walls to make it quieter at night would be nice. Larger fridges for the 4 bedroom apartments would also help
I love living here. The only problem I have is that they recently closed the study rooms after 7pm. As a college student, I tend to do my homework until past midnight. I wish they would keep the study room open late at night for people like me who need all the time they can get to submit assignments.
The building itself, the staff, and the amenities are all fantastic. It has been an extremely convenient place to live, with its location on camps, and the apartments are very nice student homes. It is disappointing that other members of the community trash it constantly, though. It's really annoying every time I walk the halls and find trash laying around, EXIT signs ripped from the ceilings, and pools of vomit right outside my door.
It’s a great place to live. It has all the amenities that you need is very close to campus. I really enjoy the location, and how easy it is to access things around campus.
Great location to campus and good vibe overall. I have never gotten the chance to get coffee as there are never any cups. Good amenities though.
The apartments are nice and comfortable. When you’re writing about your apartment living experience, the more specific you can be, the better. If you’ve had a positive experience with the way that your apartment manager responds to maintenance requests, cite a specific example. If you particularly enjoy a certain member of the office staff, mention that person’s name and give them some kudos. Likewise, if you’ve had a negative experience, give specific — and fair — details about that situation, too. (Avoid making defamatory statements about specific individuals, however.) The more you can support your opinion with facts, the more helpful your review will be to readers.
There is not an option to make an anonymous noise complaint. The on-site security is hard to locate, especially at night and there is not a number to contact security.
This is an amazing and convenient place to live when attending UNLV. This place has given me a second family with my roommates the staff and all the residents.
I really have no problem but the security is a joke. The gate never works and the fact that we not have valet trash but no security cameras??