The Degree

4.1

4.1

The amenities are so beautiful and well kept. Maintenance staff is very friendly and are quick to help. The balcony view of the pool is gorgeous!! I love seating down at night with book seeing the views. The bedroom are nice size, I would say though be careful with the wall paints its not the best quality also the same with the bathroom floor (wood) * The only trouble I've ever have is with packages arriving, the degree employees tried to improve it by getting parcel pending lockers, it was good idea, but I still have had four packages gone missing in less then month. it was until I had to go down physically to ask them that they magically appeared. Not mad, just be cautious with your packages !!
Ever since the flood happened in my unit things have only gone down hill here, such is life right? I don’t have anything else to add to that.
Nice amenities, nice people, and nice staff! Feels like home, and a well organized apartment complex. This is specifically the physical aspect. There are some problems with the system like resident portal that are iffy and should be updated.
Overall I had an okay experience with my year of living at The Degree. What I liked the most was the pool area and being able to walk right across to campus.
I have not actually moved into The Degree yet but I have visited my friends there many times and loved it. I feel as if I have lived there because I was always visiting. The amenities and staff are amazing and is what inspired me to live here.
The office was always willing to help when I had questions. There are plenty of community events. I felt safe living here even though the surrounding area isn’t the safest. One of the things I don’t like is the hallways are always dirty. The staircases were even nastier. I wish they were cleaned more often. Also it frequently smelled like weed and the neighbors would be loud late into the night, but this is a college apartment so I guess it’s to be expected. Overall I don’t regret choosing to live here.
Honestly I've been really lucky with my experience with the Degree. Everytime I have needed an accommodation it has been met. I do know of many other residents that have had a more difficult time so there may be some slight inconsistencies with their services but speaking for myself it has been great.
very mediocre bad smells on floors constantly towing cars although fast maintenance ever since new management all over bad experience unnecessary parking garage safety systems while cars still get broken into
I’m an upcoming resident who will be moving into my unit next month and I am very excited 😊 I can’t wait to meet my new roommate and neighbors!
SUPER EXCITED TO BE LIVING HERE ITS BEAUTIFUL , LOOKS VERY CALM, AND FUN THINGS TO DO EVERYWHERE. BEING SUPER CLOSE TO CAMPUS IS ALSO SUPER COOL