The Degree

4.1

4.1

fast and easy. they helped me out with everything I only had to fill out a couple of forms and files. There is not much to say easy and fast.
There’s poor communication between the management and those who work there. If there is an issue you can’t talk to management because you only have an email.
Generally pretty good! Quiet most of the time and the people are friendly. A bit expensive for what you are getting though, and it has been downhill since it opened.
too expensive for the quality of amenities. Private rooms were nice but This property is just too expensive. I have heard of staff being rude to other residents as well.
I love living here and I renewed my lease! Great community, amenities and super fun. Price isn’t bad for what you get either. Overall great.
It is a really nice place to live with plenty of leisure activities on site. The courtyard area is wonderful with useful amenities and spacious hang out furniture.
It’s alright, enough place for student but I hope they could lower the price a little bit. Amenities and all are all nice, but I don’t think the price for 4by4 is worth it.
Such a nice place to stay with wonderful staff and great neighbors. Beautiful court yard view great for taking pictures. Very cost effective
The Degree is a beautiful apartment structures, ( the amenities are modern clean and in great condition.) I love how the degree categories to the college student such as the study rooms, movie room, and gym area. Only advice is wish the degree communicated better with the students such as if the (elevators/doors to enter the building aren't work to inform the residents) Few occasions certain doors weren't working had to call to them, they said they know..... ( more beneficial to send an email out to all offering advice on the situation. Such as stating that if The front doors dont work to use the side door.)
I have loved living here for the past two years it has made everything easier especially since the pandemic being able to access study rooms and the gym still