There are quite a few problems I have with this property and how it’s managed, but overall I would like to summarize that it is not worth the price (this is even more true now that rates are being raised).
- Parking enforcement is finally being taken with some kind of seriousness, but it’s too little too late at this point
- Little concern for privacy / security is shown by the staff. For example, when mail keys were being distributed, I was only asked for my room number. No name, no verification, they just gave me my key. Similar situation with parking decals, little to no verification.
- Maintenance cannot be scheduled. They come when they feel like it, and you can’t do anything about it. In addition, they are usually not very effective.
- No incentives for resigning a lease. In fact, all I got was higher rates.
- Trash rooms are disgusting and a mess. neighbors are loud and horribly inconsiderate. Nothing much done about it.
This is just whatever is off the top of my head. Overall I am not very happy with this property.