The Degree

I haven’t moved in yet but I’m very excited to . I’ve heard very good things about the degree but I’ve also heard bad things so I’m not sure what to expect
It'd be awesome if there was hand sanitizer next to the doors since everyone goes through the same doors and I rarely see them cleaned. Security guards are awful!! Loved grocery bingo. Thanks for the cheese balls :)
Wonderful experience on campus with reasonable housing and quality amenities for the students to be enabled to venture in and around the city of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hello everybody i am Edoardo Del Cadia and i am a student athlete from Italy. My experience here has been so good so far. I am looking forward to see you guys at our games at the T&M Center ! GOREBELS !
The degree is a nice place to live for its convenience. Being so close to UNLV campus it really helps when you can just roll out of bet (literally) and walk to class within 5 minutes!
It’s a great experience. I got to meet new people and try new activities. I feel safe yet I have fun. Great areas to study and de stress after school.
Only dealt with leasing office but Ben was great! Very helpful and answered all of my questions. I was deciding on 3 different places and he made my final decision easier.
Horrible neighborhood, people follow into the parking garage so it doesn’t feel safe. Expensive for the area and what you get. No relief of corona virus, continued paying full price for months of no amenities.
Awesome place, haven’t moved in yet but looking forward to it. Very clean from what I’ve seen so far and friendly staff, very exciting to have this opportunity
The location is very convenient, the place is clean, the WiFi is fast, the doors feel secure- there's a list that I could go on with. At the very top of that list is the friendly staff that have helped me with all my questions!