The Devon Four25 Apartments

Have thoroughly enjoyed living here so far! Staff is great and super helpful. Def would recommend The Devon if you're looking to live downtown.
The gym is great- all other apartments I considered don’t have gyms that even compare in terms of size. The one amenity drawback is there is only really one community space to study/work in & this can be difficult when other people also want to use the space to watch TV or talk on the phone.
I absolutely love it here! There is not better apartment community in Downtown Raleigh. The location lets you experience downtown, while also having the ability to escape it and have down time. If you are used to apartment living, then you will see that the concrete makes a huge difference! You almost never hear your neighbors. The staff is always there and genuinely cares about how the residents are doing. Overall, you will not regret choosing the Devon.
Love living at the Devon!!! The staff is amazing- so friendly and helpful! This place really feels like home and the amenities couldn’t be better!
Last year at this time I rated 5 stars every opportunity I got. The facility is gorgeous, but I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities due to the level of drunk people blasting country music in the courtyard or from their balconies. Some Sundays the entire pool area is recked. Some, there are drunk people sleeping in the poolside cabanas. It’s also a huge hazard the way people drive in the garage. And lots of the residents prop or tape the secured entrance doors open. I feel bad for the management team, who are amazing and trying to fix these issues. There’s only so much they can do.
The property is starting to go downhill again. People leave their trash all over the pool area and outside of the trash shoots, there's been food, vomit and blood in the halls and elevators, people don't control their dogs inside, allowing them to jump on people. Whenever the age of residents starts to dip, so does the overall living experience. It's definitely not at the caliber that it was at when some of us original renters moved in. It's tiresome to have to constantly report things, so many of us have given up on contacting the office.
My partner and I have been here a about 6 months and it’s been amazing so far ! Great location , staff , and amenities. The gym and pool are my favorite.
We've really enjoyed it so far! The apartment has been great, the staff is always friendly, the amenities are very good. Overall it has been a great experience.
awesome place to live! the staff is very friendly and answer promptly. the pool is always a fun place to hang out and the gym is pretty large.
It has been great living here so far! The only issues I've had is surrounding packages... 2 of my packages have been redirected to different residents from the leasing agents in the lobby. Fortunately, those issues were resolved because I came forward to try and figure it out.