The Devon Four25 Apartments

I just renewed my lease for another 15 months. I absolutely love my apartment. The size is perfect for me, the location is just right. And the leasing managers are wonderful.
The office staff is super friendly and helpful, maintenance is highly responsive, amenities are great, the location is fantastic, and the modern industrial-style apartments set it apart.
Harvey is the greatest!! He is so kind and helpful. Any time we have had any sort of issue he has come to our aid immediately. He is the reason I tell people I love living here!
Amazing staff and residents! Very quiet which I love! Great amenities! Coffee is fantastic! Great location. Views are awesome. Love the pool.
I've been at the Devon about three months and have loved it so far. It's very clean, quiet and in a great location near downtown Raleigh and close to a lot of shops, bars, restaurants, etc.. The leasing staff is really great too and always very helpful. Definitely worth five stars so far.
We’ve been loving our experience at the Devon so far! Really don’t have any complaints. Everything has been great! Everyone we’ve met is so friendly and welcoming, and we love our space. The lobby, gym, and pool areas are so convenient and always kept super clean. We are loving it!
Clean, quiet, roomy, new appliances, ample covered parking, great location. No issues so far, none anticipated. The staff is always helpful and the pool is beautiful.
So far our experience has been great. Harvey has been very helpful and the amenities are awesome. We love the place and look forward to the upcoming year.
I love this building! Prime location, the amenities are great, and the building is well-maintained. The staff is wonderfully friendly and very responsive.
Love everything about The Devon. Seems there’s always something fun going on. My resident neighbors are great. Pet friendly, reserved parking, excellent location. Best management/leasing/maintenance staff!!