I absolutely love the Devon. It is high quality, all my issues have been resolved quickly and professionally, and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The community is great, amenities are phenomenal, I love everyone in the leasing office. I’ve never had a complaint nor had trouble with anything that the staff couldn’t help me fix. Maintenance requests are responded to promptly, and, overall, it seems like everyone here is just trying to make it a better place to live.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Harvey in the office has truly made our stay here for the last 2 years. He is the best, and needs a raise. The only thing I dislike is the noise in the courtyard during the summer.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love The Devon Four25! Staff is very helpful and the residents are friendly. A very dog-friendly place to live. Wonderful proximity to the nightlife in Glenwood South, but a quiet place to retreat.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon 425 is a good place to live. The location is great and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The gym is one of the best apartment gyms I've seen.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The community is very close to all the Glenwood nightlife and still an easy commute out to RTP. The amenities the complex offers are also very good.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Everything is great. The maintenance crew is the best. They always come they day or the next day to get something done. The only thing that is bad is the trash service

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Living at the Devon is great! I feel safe in secure in one of the most fun neighborhoods in Raleigh! The staff is friendly and helpful and I am very happy with my apartment here as well!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love everything about the Devon. The management are awesome! Great ammeneties, extremely pet friendly. My apartment is absolutely beautiful with a great view of Glenwood.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Our experience at the Devon this far has been great. We’re really enjoying the atmosphere, staff, and amenities. We have noticed recently that some of the gym equipment needs repair. Also, some additional refreshment offerings in the lobby would be great.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The staff here is amazing. Super friendly, maintenance requests are filled almost immediately, and there are many reident events to mingle and get to know neighbors!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love living at the Devon! The staff is super helpful and the amenities are great. Walking distance to everything downtown which makes exploring so simple!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

My roommate and I were very stressed looking for a place starting in January. We didn't think the Devon 425 would have any availability, but we decided to stop in anyways. Brittany was so sweet and we signed immediately. I love how nice all the employees are. I'm greeted every morning before work after I get my coffee, love it!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The location is perfect and the building is great for the price. The only thing that I would improve are the events. Most of the time they aren’t announced until the day of which is hard to plan for.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Harvey is very good at his job and makes the community feel like a family. I'd like to request a rowing machine in the gym. I', not sure if this is the right place to ask for this..

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great staff, clean area, friendly neighbors create a wonderful living environment. Also, super location being able to walk to so many great restaurants and nightlife!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great location, amazing amenities, and I haven't even had a chance to take advantage of the pool yet! The gym on the ground floor leaves no excuse not to get your daily exercise, it has everything you could want to stay healthy. Definitely recommend checking this place out!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great amenities, friendly staff. Building is gorgeous, and maintenance is very quick and efficient. Leasing office staff genuinely care about the residents.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

From the time I moved in I felt instantly at home. The staff members are so friendly! The apartments are so modern and spacious. The common areas are Very clean. I like the resident activities/events so I look forward to participating in more if those. The pool/common area is nice and can’t wait to use it when it gets warmer out. The free coffee is such a great perk! Thank you Devon staff!