It is a pleasure living here . The people are very nice and the area that the neighborhood is in is great . There’s always times to meet new people .

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is amazing. All of the workers are really kind and they try their best to help or assist you within a timely manner. I plan on finishing my college career at this complex.

Reply from The District at South

The staff is excellent and the rooms are everything I could have asked for. The club house and pool area are definitely the best compared to all other student apartment complexes.

Reply from The District at South

I dont have any major problems with the district but I wish the fruit fly/gnat situation we had for a long time would go away (they are coming back with the warm weather) and the insulation was better so that other bugs cant get in like the little beetles we always find by our front door. I like the community activities that get held in the club house on occasion very much.

Reply from The District at South

They had a very good vibe and very good customer service, one of there employees Alex was always there when I needed help and I’m thankful for that.

Reply from The District at South

This was my first year staying here and I love it. Amazing staff. Nice & clean place. Maintenance is always on time. Overall, it’s a great place to live. Recommended.

Reply from The District at South

Really love my apartment and the surroundings. Easy to contact someone if needed. Close to school and local shopping centers. I would definitely recommend this location to rent.

Reply from The District at South

It’s great and the staff is so helpful ! This is a great place for incoming students or returning students. The remodeling of the pool is absolutely lovely!!

Reply from The District at South

They People who greeted me were so welcoming ! I Was so happy go sign my lease there . They helped with all my questions and also took me on a great tour ! Thanks so much !

Reply from The District at South

My stay at the District at South has been very rewarding. The location is definitely one of the best features. Everything I need is close by.

Reply from The District at South

So far my experience has been great. My roommate are cool and if I have a problem, management takes care of it to the best if their abilities.

Reply from The District at South

I really enjoy staying at the district it’s unlike any other student living community around South Alabama, The staff members are very friendly, we have trash valet, any even elevators, name another place with all three of those things.

Reply from The District at South

I lived here 3 years. Overall, it’s been a pretty positive experience. I hate that management changes so much. Since I’ve lived here I have had Atleast 5 different property managers. It’s getting less prestigious now that newer complexes and opinions are being built and the people who live here are not the same level that they use to be. People hang out at the pool till early hours in the morning with their music blasting and partying. They have damaged property. Also, trash is every where and people don’t respect where they live. It’s nothing y’all can control and that’s unfortunate. I have always had a pleasant experience with maintance except with a certain new hire who comes in our apartment when we haven’t even filed requests. This has happened more than once.

Reply from The District at South

from the Ancient Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance never comes when a request is put in. Apartment wasn’t put together well when first moved in, overall a very terrible experience!

Reply from The District at South

Looks really nice so far. I am excited about coming to live here. It is conveniently located to my school and I don’t have to Worry about moving stuff in because it is furnished. The apartments are bright and fresh and I couldn’t be more happier than staying here can’t wait to move in

Reply from The District at South

Nice pool and living space. However, hallways always stink because of trash and dogs. The parking situation is trash since free parking is not free anymore. Also, im hearing mire about roaches in the building.

Reply from The District at South

I love the apartments and the people around. I like how well of a workout station y’all have and a great looking pool. I love how the apartments come fully furnished. I think it’s just a great place all around

Reply from The District at South

Very nice living quarters. The pool and common areas are nice ask. Great place for a college student to live and experience apartment living.

Reply from The District at South

I took a tour of the district at south when I was visiting the university of south alabama. It was an extremely pleasant tour and it gave me all the info I needed.

Reply from The District at South

Great staff and very professional and help with understanding issues related to the residents needs and wants. Quiet location and great maintenance staff that is prompt and courteous and thorough on job completions

Reply from The District at South

During my time at the district I have made new friends along with unforgettable memories. I am looking forward to the next 3 years of my life here at the district.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve had many problems since I’ve lived here. Before I moved in, I was told I would have two roommates. When i actually moved in, I had three and did not know about her until she walked into the living room. It was very shocking. Then I had a mold problem in my unit which took forever to finally be fixing and the “fix“ which is below the air conditioner looks horrible. It was definitely not fixed the way it should have. I also had an incident where my apartment was broken into. I actually received money from the items that were stolen but this situation has made me feel very unsafe in my own apartment. The walls/floors are paper thin so my room is very hard to study in.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve been here for a year and I’ve had no problems! The staff is amazing and they make sure that they can help you with anything and they’re very understanding! Highly recommend!!

Reply from The District at South

It is okay. I just moved in but it looks okay so far. The roommates seem kinda clean and they are nice. The person that relented the apartment to me said things can get loud there.