Living here is amazing. The only issues I have is that lot of little things have needed repair a lot. Also that the noise from outside is very easy to hear, along with the noise from my roommates in their rooms or the living room

I've enjoyed staying in the District up until 2019. I've been a resident since 2017. The management doesn't make resident issues a priority, and can come off unprofessional at times. In addition to the maintenance being lazy and poorly skilled. The people in the office should improve on knowing their job well enough to explain it to their residents.

Reply from The District at South

Adorable and Friendly and maintenance is wonderful! Whatever my dryer was broken they fixed it the very next day. They let me have my ESA and are always doing fun giveaways

The apartment is okay. I expected them to be a little nicer. I had to do a maintenance report when we moved in for things that were wrong. I thought they were doing maintenance on all the rooms before moved in,( when I came to pay the first months rent I asked to go see the room and was told no) that is why I wasn’t able to see the units so I was told. The hallways look terrible a lot of trash. My daughter is enjoying her stay there and that is all that matters but for 500 a month seems like it would be a little nicer.

I love this apartment community and the events that are always happening in the apartment community. I love how close the apartment is to my university.

Reply from The District at South

Best apartment complex I've lived in. They care about their residents and are easy to talk to about problems. The maintenance is also quick at responding to work orders.

Reply from The District at South

It's ok for now. I don't like the water pressure in the showers nor the sink. Everything else seems to be ok. I also, don't like the water pressure in the kitchen sink.

Reply from The District at South

Throughout the duration of my stay at The District at South, I have encountered an array of great things that most wouldn’t expect from student living. From a great and concerned staff to the many amenities available to us as residents I highly recommend The District to those in search of a place to call home.

Reply from The District at South

The District often gives residents opportunities to earn access to great deals like discounted rent and free food in the clubhouse. I enjoy living here.

Reply from The District at South

The district has been great so far! Great staff and amenities. The recreation facility is very nice and always clean, the pool is so relaxing and the staff has been very helpful! Very pleased with the apartments themselves as well

Reply from The District at South

The staff is really nice and thats the only reason why its getting any stars because this place is nasty and it smells bad. Im terrified to use my shower because of the bugs so Ive been using my roommates

Reply from The District at South

It’s been a great experience so far. The staff is dedicated and welcoming. The convenience is also great. The amenities are worthwhile as well.

Reply from The District at South

My experience here has been great! Everyone is so nice and knows us by name (the workers). And they always have something going on in the clubhouse. Obviously the pool is amazing too.. my favorite part :))

Reply from The District at South

So far I really love living here! The location is great and the staff are always upset nice and helpful. One thing i would suggest is to have maintenance be a bit more thorough when completing requests.

Reply from The District at South

It is a decent place to live. Could make many improvements. There are good events at the clubhouse a lot and the pool is really nice too. Hope there is a grill soon.

Reply from The District at South

Fun place to live with everything in the area within walking distance. Would recommend to anybody who is starting college and looking for a place to live.

Reply from The District at South

The staff here is super friendly, and the events they put on are great! The apartment is cozy, and maintenance is always willing to help if something is broken.

Reply from The District at South

Despite its overpriced nature, the apartment complex brings nothing but trouble. I began my stay by entering an apartment with a table covered with marijuana and a stench from the mixture of weed and wet dogs. Upon complaining to staff, I was told that I’d just have to get used to not being able to breathe in my own apartment, because “college kids.” Yet, I’ve lived in several other student housing complexes, and that’s never been a problem, especially considering it’s illegal. When I was allowed to move units, at least the new unit was cleaner despite being very much need of being cleaned, repainted, etc. The apartment charges “annual fees” that are actually “per lease fees” meaning that signing two leases to cover a 12 month period, when different from the preset period, gets you charged the “annual fee” twice despite only renting for 12 months. Most recently, my rent failed to be posted on time. Finally, I was forced to call the office to have it posted. Then, after having it fixed, I not only received a call informing me that I was somehow delinquent despite having paid rent, I come home to my apartment after a weekend with my parents, to find a red letter informing me, those who walk by, and my roommates, that I’m behind on my rent and subject to eviction. This despite the fact that I was not in fact behind at all, but rather the apartment complex had made a mistake. Perhaps the apartment complex should consider using some of the profits from rent to train its staff to doublecheck themselves and their own records, before rushing to cause embarrassment to their residents and force them to step away at work to rectify their mistakes? Yet, not so much as an apology was issued, much less any meaningful reparation. If I make a mistake and am actually late paying my rent, I’m penalized with a fee. Perhaps the apartment should begin offering a small rent abatement to rectify embarrassing a resident because of its own mistakes. This complex has been nothing but unprofessional in every interaction I have had with staff. I would hope they at least work on this given the uncleanliness and disrepair of many of its units as well as the overpriced nature, extra fees for parking that’s not even by the apartment and it’s other unnecessary fees.

Reply from The District at South

Experience so far has been good. I used to love at the grove and was not even close to satisfied there. I can say that I am satisfied here. The hallways could definitely be cleaner, but that is all I have so far!

Reply from The District at South

Community need to be cleaned and power washed. Tenants should not be made to pay to park where they live. More cameras should be installed or reviewed to catch illicit activities.

Reply from The District at South

Everyone is so nice and sweet here. The front office workers are very helpful. The maintenance workers are also very quick with fixing what ever problem we have.

Reply from The District at South

Convinient location. Staff is very helpful and understanding. My roomates are amazing people. The apartments are fully furnished. I will like to see more people pixking up after their pets.

Reply from The District at South

This is a good place to live if it’s your first time living in an apartment. Living directly across the street from South is very convenient.

Reply from The District at South

Wish the cable package was better. I Would love for us to get the science channel and more sports channels like fox sports west. I wish the events were more advertised so that the residents can be more informed and engaged with the events that housing hosts

Reply from The District at South

My apartment faces the street so it can be quite noisy with all the cars and people talking. The hallway also echos from very loud people. However the apartments themselves are nice, they are furnished and have all necessary electronics. The management is nice and maintenance does their best to fix all problems reported in their electronic report system. They recently updated to an electronic system for mail as well. There is a problem with bugs, but that comes with the territory of humidity. They do have people that spray for them. Overall very happy here.