I really enjoy staying at the district it’s unlike any other student living community around South Alabama, The staff members are very friendly, we have trash valet, any even elevators, name another place with all three of those things.

Reply from The District at South

I lived here 3 years. Overall, it’s been a pretty positive experience. I hate that management changes so much. Since I’ve lived here I have had Atleast 5 different property managers. It’s getting less prestigious now that newer complexes and opinions are being built and the people who live here are not the same level that they use to be. People hang out at the pool till early hours in the morning with their music blasting and partying. They have damaged property. Also, trash is every where and people don’t respect where they live. It’s nothing y’all can control and that’s unfortunate. I have always had a pleasant experience with maintance except with a certain new hire who comes in our apartment when we haven’t even filed requests. This has happened more than once.

Reply from The District at South

from the Ancient Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance never comes when a request is put in. Apartment wasn’t put together well when first moved in, overall a very terrible experience!

Reply from The District at South

Looks really nice so far. I am excited about coming to live here. It is conveniently located to my school and I don’t have to Worry about moving stuff in because it is furnished. The apartments are bright and fresh and I couldn’t be more happier than staying here can’t wait to move in

Reply from The District at South

Nice pool and living space. However, hallways always stink because of trash and dogs. The parking situation is trash since free parking is not free anymore. Also, im hearing mire about roaches in the building.

Reply from The District at South

I love the apartments and the people around. I like how well of a workout station y’all have and a great looking pool. I love how the apartments come fully furnished. I think it’s just a great place all around

Reply from The District at South

Very nice living quarters. The pool and common areas are nice ask. Great place for a college student to live and experience apartment living.

Reply from The District at South

I took a tour of the district at south when I was visiting the university of south alabama. It was an extremely pleasant tour and it gave me all the info I needed.

Reply from The District at South

Great staff and very professional and help with understanding issues related to the residents needs and wants. Quiet location and great maintenance staff that is prompt and courteous and thorough on job completions

Reply from The District at South

During my time at the district I have made new friends along with unforgettable memories. I am looking forward to the next 3 years of my life here at the district.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve had many problems since I’ve lived here. Before I moved in, I was told I would have two roommates. When i actually moved in, I had three and did not know about her until she walked into the living room. It was very shocking. Then I had a mold problem in my unit which took forever to finally be fixing and the “fix“ which is below the air conditioner looks horrible. It was definitely not fixed the way it should have. I also had an incident where my apartment was broken into. I actually received money from the items that were stolen but this situation has made me feel very unsafe in my own apartment. The walls/floors are paper thin so my room is very hard to study in.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve been here for a year and I’ve had no problems! The staff is amazing and they make sure that they can help you with anything and they’re very understanding! Highly recommend!!

Reply from The District at South

It is okay. I just moved in but it looks okay so far. The roommates seem kinda clean and they are nice. The person that relented the apartment to me said things can get loud there.

Reply from The District at South

It’s a nice place to live. Great amenities for the price. Love the pool area and the hot tub. Staff in office have been nice and helpful. It’s in a convenient location.

Reply from The District at South

Very nice area, with everything in distance. Living arrangements are perfect for those starting to live on their own or with roommates. I'd recommend to anybody.

Reply from The District at South

Absolutely love the District at South. The rooms are nice, the amenities are great, and the location is amazing. So excited for another year here!!

Reply from The District at South

My experience has been ok. Management does not respond to residents in a timely manner. The parking is horrible. You have to pay extra just to park closer to the building. Plus next year they are charging to park across the the street. There is barley any visitor parking also

Reply from The District at South

I have had a few troubles, 1 being that the day I moved in there was mold in the air vents of my apartment. I got moved, but was moved in with two people that smoked a lot of illegal drugs.

Reply from The District at South

Good environment. The flowers around the buildings are very nice and the pool is clean. I enjoy living here. It makes college alot easier than living in the dorms Becuase of parking and noise control plus you have laundry and kitchen access.

Reply from The District at South

I love it here, the staff and residents are great. The workers do a good job for the most part of keeping the area clean. My only issue is my noisy up-stairs neighbors.

Reply from The District at South

I have loved this apartment complex since I have moved in. I love the amenities and love the sweet staff! I will be very sad after I graduate to have to move from the District at South! I highly recommend living here, it’s the best student living!

Reply from The District at South

Me and a friend received a very friendly visit. The staff was cooperative, kind, and very knowledgeable. We were shown every aspect of the apartments possible. We had no questions because they answered everything.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is a very nice place to stay! It is inexpensive and right next to campus so if you are looking for a place to go this would be my first recommendation!

Reply from The District at South

Nice location, free parking area is creepy to walk alone to and from at night...breezeways need pressure washing and cleaning...bubble gum was stuck to my bothroom floor when I moved in and sticky stuff on carpet