although it was difficult in the beginning to get everything registered, I have had a great experience getting everything with my apartment set up and ready for the year!

Reply from The District at South

It’s pretty straight . I can’t complain . Only two things I think should be changed is I wish the pets that people own here were clean. They are dirty

Best apartment on earth they have a hot tub a pool a tanning bed a Starbucks machine, all kinds of stuff. Like they have board games inside the club house, they got Netflix, a gym, all kinds of amenities

When moving in keys weren’t available and lock on personal door needed a change of batteries. Everything else was good and employees were friendly

Reply from The District at South

I love living at the District at South! They have the best amenities around and such friendly staff! I’m looking forward to the next year of living in my super cute apartment! ❤️ Definitely recommend living here!

Reply from The District at South

Since living here the staff have been nothing but amazing. They make sure we know how important we are and keep up up to date on everything that’s going on. I’m glad I made the decision to live at The District at South.

Reply from The District at South

Ive stayed at the residents for 2 years now and its been okay I just think you should do away with vip parking and be on a first come first serve basis and have the side lot as overflow and also I think if you resign you should get the same price no matter the time of the year instead of pressuring us by threatening to increase rates when they are already expensive and these are the reasons I'm not resigning I can just find better deals other places

Reply from The District at South

Amazing community and lovable living spaces. I love it here will stay till senior year. The pool is beautiful as well as all the accommodations amazing staff too!!

Reply from The District at South

The complex is in a convenient location for a South student and has great amenities to help one study, relax, have fun, and enjoy the community. All is worth the price of living in a comoples that is fully furnished.

Reply from The District at South

The workers at the front desk are very nice and helpful! I like how i am always up to date with what is going on at The district of south and what events are coming up

Reply from The District at South

So nice people are charming and the parties are always happening never a dull moment every time i get ready to step out I meet someone I haven’t which is really cool

Reply from The District at South

I rock with the district frfr. New complex boss takes care of things right away and has made this place a better place to stay. I’ve already renewed for next year 😛

Reply from The District at South

I absolutely love the renovation that has been done. The pool area is my favorite place to relax. You never have to worry about anyone bothering you, I love it here!

Reply from The District at South

Good living conditions with excellent staff. Since management change repairs have been more timely manner and when the do show up they actually complete the job.

Reply from The District at South

I definitely love having my own space and privacy just which the hallways were kept cleaner. The staff are nice and the pool and other activities make it fun to live there.

Reply from The District at South

this is a great place to be. i love the environment & as soon as you walk in , it feels like home. It’s not loud & the community is always clean

Reply from The District at South

Excellent experience so far. The staff is welcoming and very helpful. Maintainence is prompt and they get the job done. Living here has made my college experience a great one!

Reply from The District at South

So far, this community has been so welcoming and making things easy for me to adjust! I already love it so much more than my last apartment!

Reply from The District at South

The staff of this apartment complex is very friendly and accommodating, and have worked with me well. I signed my lease without ever visiting, and they were very good about supplying any information I felt I needed.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve had a relatively good experience living at the District, formerly known as the Edge. Although littering policies could be a little more strictly enforced and I feel that the methods to pay rent and power could be made a little less confusing, I have felt very safe and comfortable at this apartment and that is my top priority.

Reply from The District at South

My apartment community is in a sweet spot. It is extremely close to campus but yet, not far from the traditional restaurants and shopping areas.

Reply from The District at South

They edge is a nice place to stay in I️would recommend for people to stay here management are very nice people and very clean environment to live in

Resigning my lease was easy and the front desk workers were very kind and helpful! I enjoyed how much information they gave me in the walk around and make me feel welcome. They made sure no question was unanswered!

Reply from The District at South

Things have gotten a lot better in the past year. I was not going to renew my lease until the new property manager came. She has made great changes already and I’m looking forward to more.

Reply from The District at South

Great Apartments and Staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I plan on staying my whole college time. I highly recommend these apartments to everyone.