The District at South is the most convenient place to be! It's right across from campus and has the best amenities for residents. They also have the friendliest staff who will help you with whatever you need. I will defitnitely continue to live here.

Reply from The District at South

It is extremely dirty, all of the elevators are broken, it is unsafe, is smell, there is disgusting liquids and foods over the floor and walls

Reply from The District at South

Living here has been a great opportunity. The convience if living right across from the school is a blessing. The staff is very nice and are always there to help. Would definitely reccomend livin here.

Reply from The District at South

Great place to live. Haven’t had a complaint so far. The maintence is pretty spot on time when you need them and management has been pretty good so far.

Reply from The District at South

Living at the District at South has given me the full college experience! It’s in the perfect location and has the BEST amenities. Also love the staff! :)

Reply from The District at South

The edge is a nice place to live. It's a little ghetto but it's still fine. There is still a lot of dog poop everywhere. The hallways are also nasty.

Reply from The District at South

The District is a very nice and convenient place for students to live. The rooms are quite spacious and up to date,however, I would love an option for HD TV. The staff is really nice and helpful with any of my issues with my room or rent inquires.

Reply from The District at South

The Distric has definitely turned around with the staff, the property itself, etc. I have never felt more comfortable here and I’m very thankful for everything the new staff is putting into the District community.

Reply from The District at South

I love living here, I believe that it lives up to the "luxury" living that they advertise. The staff is very helpful and on top of things. I love to use the computer room and study room.

Reply from The District at South

Great apartment complex! It is Right near campus and very convient for college students! It’s clean, pet friendly and spacious! So happy to be living here!

Reply from The District at South

Very safe! Nice and clean and anything you need help with they’re always available to assist to your every needs. They have great prices and i recommend to everyone!

Reply from The District at South

The staff at the District are so helpful and friendly and always willing to help no matter the circumstance! The amenities they have added are pretty great too!

Reply from The District at South

I moved in a few weeks ago, so far everything is fine except for the noisy maintenance workers and the printer issues. Other than those two things I’ve had a great experience.

Reply from The District at South

I love the environment and location. The employees are very helpful and friendly. I’m glad i picked the district at south as my place of residence.

Reply from The District at South

Front office was very nice and very helpful...very peaceful place to stay...I haven’t been here long but so far I’m glad I made the decision to stay here