When i first moved in things were mediocre but since new management I’ve been loving my stay here! Everything runs like clockwork now! Management is amazing and everything is on point in my opinion! Oh, and if anybody wants to catch that work in ping pong get at me!😎🤘🏾

Reply from The District at South

It’s being such a great apartment complex around, because it has all the services you need. I’ve been living here since Fall 2017, so I advise everyone who is looking for a place to live, Don’t be confused of choosing The District At South. It’s interesting place.

Reply from The District at South

I have been living at this residence for a while and the new current staff are the best ever! Any problem I have is solved in a timely fashion. I can honestly say that I enjoy living here and recommend this placw to all college students.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is a community that strives to accommodate every resident. The environment is welcoming and the staff always helpful. I love being able to play ping pong with friends or grab a cup of coffee from the clubhouse whenever I want. The free food on occasion is also really nice.

Reply from The District at South

I have been enjoying living in The District at South. First, I love the pool zone. Second, I like the park zone. Third, I enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee from the office every morning.

Reply from The District at South

I am pleased with my experience, the only thing that bothers me is the noise of the grounds crew early in the morning, and also the smell around the complex at certain times. The staff is very nice and I really am enjoying the new clubhouse.

Reply from The District at South

I will be completely honest, before new management came in, I hated this place. But ever since Alyson came in as the new manager, everything has been a blast! Not only has she and her staff changed the entire atmosphere at the District, they have actually gained the trust of their tenants. Before I would tell the old management about problems with the apartment, they'd brush it off and say we'll get to it... nothing would happen. Now, the new management literally gets on it asap. I was going to leave and go to One Ten or get my own apartment after this semester, but due to Alyson and her team, I definitely renewed for sure. By the way, the amenities her are insane. You have to come take a look for yourself.

Reply from The District at South

I really am enjoying my apartment. The hall outside could be better kept. Cigerrette butts are out of control and pet owners need to be cleaning after there dog I do. But those can be fixed.

Reply from The District at South

I have enjoyed my time living here. I really like the staff and community. Im always able to get im touch with someone, and their happy to help.

Reply from The District at South

I love the community here. I was welcomed with open arms. When I got my key and walked into my apartment I felt as if I was already at home. I am loving it here.

Reply from The District at South

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator as well. A beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails nearby.

Reply from The District at South

Great place to live at with amazing staff and residents! I personally believe it is the best apartment option for students attending South..

Reply from The District at South

It's a pretty chill environment. the staff seem to want to have fun and interact with the residents. The location is great. Communication with the residents could be better, especially when the fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night. Another problem is cleanliness around the apartments but it has improved under the new management. The apartment itself is pretty good but the price is higher than I would like. Overall, the apartments are pretty good.

Reply from The District at South

The District has made a major turn around! I love living here and interacting with the sweet staff. The amenities keep getting better and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The District at South

The new management is way better than the old . They seem to be more organized and professional . Overall with the renovations this has become a better complex.

Reply from The District at South

I love how all the staff try’s to connect with the residents with all the gatherings, it helps us meet and get to know who all we live around and also the staff.

Reply from The District at South

This is an absolutely wonderful place to stay. It’s very close to campus, nice amenities, the hot tub works, and VALLET WASTE !!!!! Yeah these fire alarms are aggravating and VIP parking is a little overrated but you really get the BANG for your buck staying here.

Reply from The District at South

Recently moved here this August and love all the new amenities! Every member of the staff is always helpful and friendly. Can’t forget they are always surprising us with hot coco or tacos 💕

Reply from The District at South

within walking distance to campus and great amenities! staff is awesome 👏🏻 only complaints are it needs faster maintenance and better options for parking.

Reply from The District at South

First year living here and I’ve really enjoyed the experience. Nice amenities , nice apartment, loved the fact that it’s come with cable/internet already along with being duly furnished. I even already renewed my lease.

Reply from The District at South

The District is the nicest, cleanest apartments in the area. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. However, the roommate matching is not good.

Reply from The District at South

It is a perfect place for students to live in. Anything you need the office will help you immediately if they can. Quiet, clean, and beautiful place as I said it's perfect for students.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is the most convenient place to be! It's right across from campus and has the best amenities for residents. They also have the friendliest staff who will help you with whatever you need. I will defitnitely continue to live here.

Reply from The District at South

It is extremely dirty, all of the elevators are broken, it is unsafe, is smell, there is disgusting liquids and foods over the floor and walls

Reply from The District at South

Living here has been a great opportunity. The convience if living right across from the school is a blessing. The staff is very nice and are always there to help. Would definitely reccomend livin here.