I love living here. It feels like more of a home rather than an apartment. The apartments are spacious and the employees are very nice. It's a great place to live.

We moved in a few weeks ago and love the new updates! The floors, countertops, and light fixtures are all beautiful. We also enjoy being so close to the greenway and to campus. Love our new home!

The maintenance people are great and always professional. My air conditioner broke down and the staff worked the weekend to make sure that I was cool and comfortable.

I enjoy tar river as it is an affordable and safe community. I also enjoy the pool when it isn't being closed down for glass-related accidents.

Everything has been great recently...only down side is dog poop trash bins have been filled up all summer and are keeping a lot of smells and bugs around!

Complaints: The WiFi is very bad, the maintenance team has been getting worse in their quality and response times, the pool is often full of people who are not part of this community and who are not with anyone who is, the gym equipment is not nearly as good as I'd hoped it be, the printers were always messed up or out of something, and there has been a seemingly abandoned car on my street for over a year.