awesome i love you guys so much this is the best place ive lived at so far. there is alot of people my age and the dog park is realy close to me.

Love living here. Love the property. Love the renovations. Love the location. Love the staff! I don't really have any complaints. Thanks for being so great!

I enjoy living at tar river, I love the pool and the amenities offered for the tenants. It was cleaned when I moved in and I love the new fixtures.

I love living at the district, it has been awesome so far. I enjoy going to the pool and taking advantage of the amenities available for tenants.

The District has been a great home for me since I arrived in Greenville. There seems to always be some sort of new project going on. The biggest areas of improvement would be timely reactions to problems. Disallow glass by the pool, and when there is broken glass, it should be handled quickly. Don't allow gutters to fill up with debris. Increase the frequency that bugs are sprayed for during periods where residents are moving in and out. All in all, this place is great, and with a few extra proactive steps, it will be even better.

Quick to respond to any needs and very accommodating. Apartment has been kept in mint condition. The staff at Tar River are always a pleasure to work with.

I love living at The District. The only thing I'm very disappointed in is that we've been waiting for maintenance to come for a month now to fix things that would probably only take a hour all together

This is such a cool site. I love it! Thanks District at Tar River for this! I love it so much. I love living here. I love my home. Emily Brinley

I have lived here for 3 years! Great office staff, maintenance is so kind and hard working! Perfect location- close to campus! Upgrades are on point!!

Great customer service. Most issues are fixed quickly. Most maintenance issues are resolved within a timely manner. However maintenance staff needs to know when to bring in special maintenance workers for things such as air conditioning. We have had ac issues for months with no resolution.

My experience here at the District for the past couple months has been great. The move was great and the staff have been extremely helpful. The atmosphere here is great and I am interested in the new amenities center that will open soon.

I have had no problems with The District so far. The new club house/pool have taken a while to open back up but aside from that, I'm happy with my living situation.

We are enjoying out time at the district a lot. The staff are great and the area is great too. Some bug problems but that's about it. Very pet friendly.

We love the location, easy parking and proximity to the greenway. However, we would really like two simple things fixed with our apartment. We submitted the work request over a month ago and neither item has been fixed.

Pretty great! Maintenance usually responds quickly. Recently, I've needed something replaced and it's taken weeks, though. There are some very helpful people at the leasing office, but also a fair share of rude ones.

I enjoy staying at the District because the apartments are nice and have their own washer and driers, backyard patios, and access to their own front lawn.

I've really enjoyed the experience so far. Anytime something has went wrong The District has taken care of it in a timely manner and the apartment itself is great.

Love the new upgrades and new staff are nice, but maintenance is very slow to fix issues. Have had work orders out for two months now and nobody has been by to fix anything. Because of that, I'm feeling a little ripped off on rent. I shouldnt have to pay 100% for a unit that isn't (and hasn't been since move in) 100%. Overall though, it's a great location for ECU and dog owners. Been here two years - one year in former Tar River Estates and this year in former Wilson Acres. Can't wait to see the new fitness center!

Over the past year, I have had an amazing experience living at the District at Tar River. It's a great location and it's really close to every where I need to be. There have been a few problems however such as roaches and flooding, but they were handled with great customer service.

They are doing fantastic, a great staff from maintenance to people in front office. Maintenance is very quick with fixing problems and all the staff at the front desk know you by first name

Excellent residents community with great amenities. Staff are really great with residents concerns and the upkeep of the community. Glad to be a resident

Thank you for all your help and most importantly your willingness to help those of us stuggling I appreciate you all every day I wake up with a roof over my head (:

I think the district is doing a good job for the most part and my new apartment is spacious and cozy. I would say they need to hire more maintanence men.

Good location! Great for outdoorsy college students who want to be right next to the green way and the dog park. Decent prices as well, compared to all of the other apartments around ECU.

I love it here! It's a great community with a great staff in a perfect location. It's nice to have the greenway so close and be near the campus as well as work!