This apartment community is very welcoming and friendly! Always on top of things and cares about your best living experience. I am new to the community and can already tell it will be a great year.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Good, it is good and nice and it is made of stuff and looks cool because it's not invisible but you can see it, so that's a good thing, cheers

Reply from The District at Tar River

the units are nice, i like the layouts. i toured a few times and am excited to move inn the fall. the leasing office looks very modern and clean.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Always answer the phones and help the best way possible! The make sure that they have satisfied your needs to the best of their ability, and they follow up with you as well!

Reply from The District at Tar River

So far very pleased with how everything's going! Couldn't of wished for a better place. Nothing's old and broken so you don't have anything to worry about with that😂. It's great you can even get it furnished !

Reply from The District at Tar River

The apartments are nice and spacious. I really love their amenities, especially their pool. The only downside to this apartment complex is their maintenance.

Reply from The District at Tar River

The District at Tar River is a great community to be apart of. I have lived here for two years now and about to live for a third and yet still feels like a lovely place.

Reply from The District at Tar River

A good job I gues I mean to be honest I really don't care just trying to get some free money cause I'm a broke college kid I mean that's probably half your responses

Reply from The District at Tar River

New resident but good experience so far, just wish the cost of rent was a little lower considering utilities are not included. Also wish they offered 6 month leases

Reply from The District at Tar River

First year living off campus and I'm excited to live in the district but I have not received info about moving in yet, don't know which house is mine or how to get the key etc.

It is a great location from campus, only a 12 minute walk. Great space/ layout in the two bedroom apartments on the campus side. They have one of the largest pool decks/pools I've seen in the apartments I've been to around town. Their maintenance could be better, but that's really the only downside to living at the District.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Pretty good so far , I haven't moved in yet but everyone has made the move very accommodating and easy. Can't wait for my move in then I'll really be able to rate my experience

The district is doing a great job. They are in a great location by the river and near the school. I can't wait to move in when August comes around

Reply from The District at Tar River

This is an awesome way to help college students get rewards at places they love! I will be on here all the time now. Thank you for building this

Reply from The District at Tar River

You guys are awesome I love this rewards thing, very helpful to our day to day life. It's really easy to get points which is good. Best thing yet!

Reply from The District at Tar River

Affordable and close to campus. Comes with plenty of benefits such as pools, gym, computer labs, and occasional events in the office with free food

Reply from The District at Tar River

I've lived at The District since it was called Wilson Acres! They have excellent staff! It's a quiet area with great surroundings. Sometimes hard to reach people at the office via phone but for the most part great place!

Reply from The District at Tar River

Always wonderful to see the front office. Some machines in the gym had not been fixed in a long time. Maintainence is prompt now to fix any problem

Reply from The District at Tar River

Since I have been here everything has been fine. There arent any neighbor issues. The only problem I have is the very thin walls . I can literally hear the neighbors conversation.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Good staff members, very friendly. Some issues with bugs (they say they have sprayed but i am not sure if they really did). Overall, I love my apartment and the community. It's nice and quiet with great amenities.

Needs better enforcement/punishment for people who let their dogs poop on the lawn and don't pick it up. Response to service requests has been good.

Overall I am happy with the new management. They have been very helpful. However, maintenance has been slow and in consistent. I have a loved the events the leasing office host, it has helped bring this community closer.

Many dog owners do not keep their dogs on a leash which endangers my dog when taking him on a walk and the others run up to him. Also loud neighbors on the weekends throwing parties late at night.

We have enjoyed living here for 2 years. Staff is very helpful and maintenance requests do not take too long to be completed. Wonderful new pool and clubhouse

I love living here, the complex is clean and quiet and the staff is very friendly. Plus it is right next to the dog park so it is great for pet owners.