It was a rocky start but maintainence is nice, the environment is nice and I am enjoying my stay at the District. I wish there was a back door so that I could park behind my apartment, other than that there are no other complaints.

Love staying at the district, the managers especially Jordan S. He is so helpful and such a great person to work with when going through different things throughout the semester.

The District At Tar River is a great place to live. Both the leasing staff and maintenance staff are helpful and friendly, and always make sure every residents' needs are met.

I have really enjoyed my stay here. It's really close to campus and the dog park is also a short walk away. My only complaint is that the maintenance team could have a little better communication

A very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Awesome staff. I have no complaints. The apartment is very nice for the rent and i love it no issues

It a very good place to live nice and clean very quiet and peaceful Every one is so nice I would tell all my friends about the District if you are looking for a place to live come to the District

The District has been my favorite place to live in Greenville! Great staff and amenities are A+. Any issues are quickly addressed. One of my favorite aspects of this apartment complex is its proximity to ECUs campus

Being that I’m new I have not seen anything. I like the fact that is is quite at least for now. I think the location is good. I’m sure my next rating will be higher.

I love where I live, as well as who Kayla 'roommate matched' me with. My biggest issue is the roaches everywhere inside as well as the fireants all right around our front door. My dogs been bitten multiple times by accidentally stepping in the fire ants. The german roaches are disgusting and no matter how many times clegg's comes out to spray or bait we cant seem to get rid of them. They were here when we moved in and it's just consistently gotten worse. The rest of our experiences have been amazing.

Great place to live. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance staff is not great but they are getting better. Really enjoy the community activities.

This place has been great, the staff are amazing and fast to help with anything. Then the short walk to ecu you can’t beat it. Little odds ends could be better but overall it’s great!

Amazing so far!!!!! I love how close everything is to my area now. I enjoy using the pool table and the fact that the dog park is only a 2 minute walk from my house is the best part!

I enjoy the district a lot and resigned for next year. The price is good. I live in an updated unit and would fully reccoment it. The washer and dryer was brand new and the appliances seemed new as well.

It’s nice . Prob more expensive than it should be but it’s an overall ok complex. Only suggestion would be to live with a roommate. Just my opinion.

The people in the office are always in there and happy to help. The conditions are great to live in. Not a fan of the amenities not always working.

It has been great so far. Couldn’t ask for more beside a little more help for the issues starting out but everything else has been good. Couldn’t ask for better

The district has been a very accommodating apartment complex. The staff is always quick to answer any questions. Only complaint I've had is the paint in my apartment is falling off the walls

Overall living at The Districs has been amazing. I love living here so much. It’s great being so close to the dog park so i can take my pup and let her get her energy out.

It's been great so far. It's really close to campus and the staff is always willing to help out as much as possible. Ireally enjoy being here that I decided to resign again

They helped me with everything that needs to be done they don't push the rent on you 24/7 they give you privacy they let you use the TV anytime you want to they give you all the options

Great location and space for the price. Great amendities: pool, tanning bed, study rooms and computers. Maintence is really nice and requests are usually completed efficiently.

This is an awesome place to live! Great amenities, super helpful staff and it’s only a 10-12 minute walk from main campus! Overall great place to live!

It’s a good location from east Carolina. Great layout! Really nice amenities. Love that they have two pools and tons of parking. Their maintainence gets things done pretty fast.

I enjoy my remodeled apartment at the district for the most part. we have brand new washer and dryers and that's been great! I like being able to park right outside my apartment. My only concern are all the bugs and the awful toilets here.

In the years I’ve lived here, it has gotten MUCH nicer under this management. Everyone in the office is friendly, and they’re super helpful, which is a nice change from when I first moved in in 2016.