I love my apartment, the only complaint I have is that the walls are very thin and my neighbors have dogs that bark at 7 am everyday but it’s not a big deal but that’s all.

I have lived in a lot of different student oriented complexes but the office and maintenance staff here are by far the most friendly and helpful.

The District is a very convenient place to stay, especially being a student of ECU. Management is always friendly and maintence, albiet, takes awhile sometimes, they get the job done.

Good place to live. Has some things that need to be worked on. Maintenance takes a while to get around to things but it’s underdtandable. The place and location is really nice

Great location and great place to live overall, highly recommend and the moving staff helped greatly only a few minor things when i moved that could have been changed!

It’s a good walking distance from campus. Campus side layout is nicer than river side. It’s nice that they have 2 pools. Really convenient if you have a dog because of the greenway trail and dog park.

This is my second year not living at home, my first year i choose a different place and it was okay but so far the district had blown it away in every aspect

The staff here is the best. I was in a bad situation and they were able to help me out. I love my apartment and the community is nice and quiet. I love it here!

Great place to live! little things could be fixed but the such short walk to ecu and the informative and happy staff makes it worth it by its self!

There were a few concerns upon move-in, but maintenance and the staff were quick to respond and very polite. I also feel very safe in this neighborhood. Overall, I've had a good experience.

Love DTR!!! The pools are great and so is the gym. I like the maintenance team there, they always show up and solve the problem with reasonable time. 2nd year living there.

Awesome community, super nice place to live! The staff was so helpful on move in day! The house wasnt as clean as I hoped it would be upon move-in but happy here regardless.

The staff is super sweet and helpful, they did an awesome job with the roommate matching! I love being so close to campus and being surrounded by so many animals.

I love the area and the landscape is really beautiful! It's really nice to have the dog park too! The amenities are awesome as well! There's really something for everything!

Moving in was an easy process. The place is nice and I never have a problem trying to find a parking space. All appliances work. Setting up my mail and utilities was also an easy process.

Everyone in the community seems very polite and considerate of everyone else. The ladies that work at the clubhouse have helped us numerous times already and are very pleasant to talk to.

I love it here already. My roommate and I have so much more space as compared to our last apartment. We love the location to campus and it's awesome that the bus stop is right infront of our building

Decent community! Peaceful living! Residents are well accomoadted and looked upon! Great location! Friendly neighbors and staff! Overall decent residence!

The apartments are clean and a nice place to live because it was newly renovated. The only issue was the price difference between what they told versus what it actually is.

A good space to live in that there is a lot of space. The kitchen is tiny and some of the appliances do not work but it is a very adorable space

Excellent service and quick maintenance. Every time I've called they were very nice and quick about helping me. The apartment itself was very clean and functional when i moved in.

The community was overall great and loved the layout of the duplex. The only complaint is the air quality in the apartments. Just make sure ducts are clean.

The district has been great! Very kind and approachable staff. I don't always get a response when I email, but everyone has been very easy to work with.

Love living here! The only thing that would make it better is having bike racks near all the apartment buildings. Overall I have loved living here

This apartment complex is so nice! I love that I’m only a 15 minute walk from East Carolina University’s main campus. Nice amenity center and a great dog park