The Domain at Columbia

The amenities are great, the swimming pool is one of the best you will find in Columbia and the furniture in the apartments is also nice and complete. Only the bed is not very comfortable and the price is starting to get too high for the one bedroom apartment.
The community here at the Domain is very friendly. The ameninities are awesome!!! Everything is pretty well accomadated. I'm pretty satisfied.
Love everything about it! I can't say enough about the wonderful balance between price and value, because the value outdoes itself! With recurring events and the best pool in Columbia, I dont see why anyone wouldnt live here.
Overall the living experience at the Domain has been great. The apartments are modern and in great condition. The computer lab is one of my favorite amenities with all the computers available. The only complaints I have is the extremely high asking price for next year.
Overall, I like living at the Domain. I love that the bus is always on time and that we have a dedicated bus. I like how the rooms are furnished and the maintenance staff responds to problems fairly promptly.
The staff is really nice and I absolutely LOVE the pool and the activities the staff throws. I just took off a star because the rent is a little over priced, but I think they changed that anyway.
Living at the domain has been a great experience for me. It is a convenient location, not too far from campus. The shuttle is a major convenience.
This is the best apartment complex in Columbia for the price that you pay! Everything that comes with the prices is untouched by anyone else in Columbia! Keep it up!
The pool keeps me around. I've lived here for now 3 years, and the amenities are awesome. It's impossible to not go over on utilities. There are no elevators, and living on the third floor makes it hard to carry large items or have older family members come visit. Maintenance requests sometimes get ignored. If someone throws up on the stairs, it often takes weeks to be cleaned up.
The Domain is a great place to live with accommodating staff and amazing amenities! I have loved living here and renewed my lease for the fall.