The amenities are great, the swimming pool is one of the best you will find in Columbia and the furniture in the apartments is also nice and complete. Only the bed is not very comfortable and the price is starting to get too high for the one bedroom apartment.

The community here at the Domain is very friendly. The ameninities are awesome!!! Everything is pretty well accomadated. I'm pretty satisfied.

Love everything about it! I can't say enough about the wonderful balance between price and value, because the value outdoes itself! With recurring events and the best pool in Columbia, I dont see why anyone wouldnt live here.

Overall the living experience at the Domain has been great. The apartments are modern and in great condition. The computer lab is one of my favorite amenities with all the computers available. The only complaints I have is the extremely high asking price for next year.

Overall, I like living at the Domain. I love that the bus is always on time and that we have a dedicated bus. I like how the rooms are furnished and the maintenance staff responds to problems fairly promptly.

The staff is really nice and I absolutely LOVE the pool and the activities the staff throws. I just took off a star because the rent is a little over priced, but I think they changed that anyway.

Reply from The Domain at Columbia

Living at the domain has been a great experience for me. It is a convenient location, not too far from campus. The shuttle is a major convenience.

This is the best apartment complex in Columbia for the price that you pay! Everything that comes with the prices is untouched by anyone else in Columbia! Keep it up!

The pool keeps me around. I've lived here for now 3 years, and the amenities are awesome. It's impossible to not go over on utilities. There are no elevators, and living on the third floor makes it hard to carry large items or have older family members come visit. Maintenance requests sometimes get ignored. If someone throws up on the stairs, it often takes weeks to be cleaned up.

The Domain is a great place to live with accommodating staff and amazing amenities! I have loved living here and renewed my lease for the fall.

I've only been living here for a few day and it's been amazing! Only problem is my upstairs neighbor makes a weird screeching noise at 9am every morning.

I've had a great experience since moving in! The maintenance is so on top of things! And the front desk people are so helpful! They are always willing to help ya girl out

I've really enjoyed the "home" feeling that The Domain has given off since I've been here. The staff really works hard to make sure you are comfortable and have the best living environment.

Some aspects of management are fantastic, but there are other parts that still need some work. I was going to get a 100$ visa giftcard for having someone sign a lease, but have still not received after multiple attempts.

I've had no problems with the domain so far. Maybe a few roomates that I didn't get along with. But so far everything was great; the staff are amazing as well.

Everything about this place is great but the movie theater, last I checked, is still not working and I'd really like to use it. The shuttle is also very crowded and people are being left to wait until the next one which isn't right at all.

My apartment still doesn't have the Apple TV it's supposed to have even though we asked about it. For the most part though everything has been good. I do wish the shuttle ran during the day on the weekend because some of us have campus responsibilities those days and I would prefer not to drive.

I have enjoyed living at the Domain so far! The shuttle is normally on schedule, which is very important when I'm trying to get to class. There isn't too much noise in the courtyard or in my building after 10 pm!

Good pool, great amenities. Shuttle works well and is helpful for late night at downtown Columbia, Missouri, USA, 65201. The buildings aren't too loud even though they're close to each other

I think so far so good, the front desk hasn't been the greatest - I was never informed of a package that was delivered there. The move in was a bit rough since our main area wasn't clean. Besides those things it's very nice here!

The community is a lot of fun! The rooms and amenities are beautiful and useful. The shuttle always runs on schedule. Sometimes the parking at night is difficult to get the best spot, but it is still better than living on campus and walking to a lot.

I've had Great customer service so far when it's come to any of my questions or small issues I've encountered. Also maintenance is super fast in fixing issues through out the week.

I've enjoyed my experience thus far. Some appliances ie. grill and fire pit don't work but overall I'm very happy here. I would recommend these apartments to other mizzou students as well.

Very nice facility. Maintenance requests are filled very quickly and done correctly. Workers are very courteous and tenants seem respectful of others. Would recommend to friends. One major point of concern: not enough shuttle space. There should be two shuttles running, 1 every 15 minutes.

The apartments are very nice, and they are very dog friendly which is the biggest factor for me! the free printing is a big plus for school work, and the study rooms are helpful