The Domain at Columbia

so far everything has been wonderful here. the maintenance workers are amazing. Love the environment at the domain. was very pleased how everything is here.
This is a great place to live! They have great amenities that are open most hours of the day, along with a very relaxing and welcoming neighborhood!
I love living at The Domain! Everything is so spacious and the office members are always here to help you! I like that I can use the pool and gym everyday!
Great staff and a great place to live. sometimes there is trash around but it always is cleaned up eventually. I always feel safe here and well taken care of
I love living at The Domain! They always have really fun events going on for the resident. If I ever have any issues (just once, but nothing bad) they’re always there to help me fix whatever need be! I would recommend The Domain to all of my friends!
Good place only problem was when they promised us shuttles every weekend and also that we’d get gift cards as soon as we moved in. The shuttle is nice but breaks down every once in a while
Apartments match the model shown, very nice bedrooms with personal space. Utilities included is very nice and hard to beat. Random roommate matching was ideal.
Good place to live, sucks that it’s right next to the interstate.. noisy. Other than that it’s wonderful. Great amenities and a beautiful pool. Apartments are nice and cozy.
It’s great living at the domain. i love it so much. the pool is really nice and relaxing. i’m glad i get to live there and experience it. Very lovely
It’s a great place but they don’t really take good care of it. The hallways always smell because of that trash that is not taken care of properly. Lots of money put into amenities but not a lot put into necessities.