so far everything has been wonderful here. the maintenance workers are amazing. Love the environment at the domain. was very pleased how everything is here.

This is a great place to live! They have great amenities that are open most hours of the day, along with a very relaxing and welcoming neighborhood!

I love living at The Domain! Everything is so spacious and the office members are always here to help you! I like that I can use the pool and gym everyday!

Great staff and a great place to live. sometimes there is trash around but it always is cleaned up eventually. I always feel safe here and well taken care of

I love living at The Domain! They always have really fun events going on for the resident. If I ever have any issues (just once, but nothing bad) they’re always there to help me fix whatever need be! I would recommend The Domain to all of my friends!

Good place only problem was when they promised us shuttles every weekend and also that we’d get gift cards as soon as we moved in. The shuttle is nice but breaks down every once in a while

Apartments match the model shown, very nice bedrooms with personal space. Utilities included is very nice and hard to beat. Random roommate matching was ideal.

Good place to live, sucks that it’s right next to the interstate.. noisy. Other than that it’s wonderful. Great amenities and a beautiful pool. Apartments are nice and cozy.

It’s great living at the domain. i love it so much. the pool is really nice and relaxing. i’m glad i get to live there and experience it. Very lovely

It’s a great place but they don’t really take good care of it. The hallways always smell because of that trash that is not taken care of properly. Lots of money put into amenities but not a lot put into necessities.

After hearing several stories and experiencing other apartment complexes in Columbia, I have to say that The Domain is top of the line, with great amenities, and staff that is there to help and responds quickly, it has been the best experience in apartments I have had yet in Columbia

The Domain is the BEST place to live in Columbia. The amenities are top notch and the staff is amazing. This place really takes apartment living to the next level!

The apartment community is decent. The staff workers are very nice and helpful as well as maintenance. The shuttle drivers get us to our destination on time, and the arrival and departure times have been very consistent .

The Domain has nice apartments with great amenities to use. the front desk staff are very polite to work with when needing help. the pool is very

Have been here for a year now and have loved my time here with little to no issues! Great amenities for students. Would definitely recommend!

Maintenance is always pretty fast to fix any issues we have had! This year is been significantly better than last year so far. I feel like problems have been addressed and fixed such as The security company being on site more often and getting the lights fixed. One thing that sucks is that the amenities advertised are broken such as the tanning bed, fire pit, and the theater only works every once in awhile.

I love it at the Domain! The staff is always so friendly! The apartment is well priced for the amount of amenities you receive! The rooms are good size, you get your own bathroom, and the kitchen is plenty of space for you and your roommates! Free printing, Starbucks, workout room, movie theatre, golf simulator, tanning, the list goes on and on! If you’re debating whether or not to stay here, just sign the lease!

Great place to place to live yes it is where to place to go yea place to stay to liveGreat place to liveGreat place to live whats 30 times

I have had a great experience. I love that it is pet friendly(and so does my dog). I am loving the lower prices for next year. The events with food this year have also been nice.

Great place to live - good amenities to use like pool, fitness center, and study areas. Apartments are spacious and modern; love having a furnish living space

The shuttle needs to run more. It’s crazy how last year or was perfect and now it barely runs at all. Needs to be on weekends and nights. Very disappointing

My experience at the domain has been great so far! Everyone I have ever talked to here has been so helpful and kind and has made me like living here even more. The amenities are great and the rooms are clean, nice, and well maintained.

So far I have loved it even tho living here was a complete accident haha the rooms are nice and constant free things are a perk love everything so far except distance from campus and wifi

It’s alright, but I feel like the people working at the front don’t pay much attention or don’t care too much. The coffee is nice and I like the gym and theater and business center. I wish we could control the music in the gym easier and I wish it was more accessible. I got trapped in the business center over Labor Day weekend and that wasn’t a nice experience. During warmer weather, people outside at the pool are loud even during quiet hours

Only thing is some people are loud. The other day I was walking and I saw this scary looking guy just walking around and it kind of looked like he was watching me. I only wish signal 88 would come around more. I love my apartment and I’ve gotten to know a lot of great people.