The Ellis Apartments

Not good so far! It was great in the beginning, and my next door were nice people. So now I have extremely loud neighbors with kids.....Always making tremendous high pitch noises, and hitting the walls. They don't give a crap. I think 10 people are living there. The office can care less about my opinion at this point. I'm disappointed by what I pay for thin walls poor construction on structure building......
We are new residents and our experience has been terrible!!! Feel free to leave your opinion about my situation. Two issues: 1) When we first looked at the property, we were quoted a great price for a 2BR and attached garage- they even wrote it on the paper. We applied and the price online was $130 more and we just thought it didn't show the great price we were getting. They sent us an email with info on what we would pay at move in. It was the $130 more. We contacted them to see if they would honor the quoted price and they would not, but they offered to waive admin fee, and said we could do a two year lease so our rate won't change since what we are paying is our Max budget. I wasn't happy about the misquoted price but we were satisfied with the resolution. 2) We were shown where our apartment was on the day we applied and on told the same apt. another day when we came back to take photos of the model to get an idea for space. That was twice. We simply trusted their employee knew where our apartment would be. On move in day, when our moving truck was loaded and the clock was running to pay our movers, we discovered our apartment is on the opposite side of the building ACCROSS FROM THE DUMPSTER!! I was furious to say the least!! There answer to me. A half apology, along with " you had the apt number," and an offer to terminate my lease. The other option: after 6 months, I can transfer. But they don't offer to waive the transfer and can't guarantee the same rate!! I was in tears and they could care less that I don't want to smell and see trash everyday and offer no solution where they take responsibility for their mistakes and how it might effect other people. Once you sign a lease, they don't care!! It's a real shame. I came from a complex where the apartments aren't as grand, but the office staff was exceotiobal, cared about their residents and that makes a great place to live. I am hoping I don't have to deal with this office staff much. Honestly I felt like I was dealing with someone with muliple personalities. Super sweet when convincing us to live here, and very different after we signed the lease.
1 star
The Ellis has a towing company they’ve partnered with and it really disgusted me over the things this company is allowed to do with your property. I’m pretty disappointed in this partnership because it’s made my life miserable and I used to really enjoy living here.
I love my apartment and the amenities. However it would be really nice if individuals would pick up their dog poop. 💩 Also, this is a smoke free community so why is there so many cigarette butts on our lawn and grass?
Nobody pick the pin of their pets. This is a point of infection. Just check the green areas and you find ooh everywhere. So nobody care about the others teenant health
The only members of the staff who do their job well are the manager and the Chief of maintenance. You will never get your packages of they are delivered to the office
Same as other apartments, they show you a smile when you rent. After they are hipocryts . So as I mentioned the service deserves a three stars no more
Poor parking all the time, if you get home past 6pm you can't park anywhere near your building. There is trash build up every weekend by the dumpsters
I haven’t moved in yet...But its decent apartment with very modern features so far. Hopefully I will enjoy living this new apartment soon...
Its been a descent living expierience. package deliveries could be better, cleaning the hallways and steps would be great Other than that no concerns.