The Ellis Apartments

I've lived here for a little over a year and am renewing my lease. I love my apartment and this community. Any repair requests, although minor have always been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff has been nothing but friendly and courteous.
Love this apartment complex, new and modern features in the apartment, amazing view and friendly staff who made the process smooth and were responsive to any requests or questions we had.
Very nice and professional staff, good location, nice view, and affordable. We will be staying for another year. I would recommend this to my friend!
Good community to live in. There is a good mix of people. It stays quite for the most part. No issues or disturbances. Most people seem nice.
Nice amenities, new construction, mostly working neighbors, not a social party every day. New management just started so we will see what that means for service. Service was responsive before, and I have no reason to believe it would change for the worse.
My teenagers and I have enjoyed living here for the past year. We have enjoyedusing the workout facility. My teenagers have also enjoyed the use of your swimming pool.
I have been at The Ellis since Feb. 28th, 2017. So far my experience has been great. The staff is very helpful if anything is needed. Kudos to The Ellis.
Love the community, the leasing office people are friendly and always there to help!! Very luxurious and everyone is welcomed with smiles and friendlyness.
You guys rock. The staff are friendly, things here gets done asap, nice apartments, stellar club house and pool and a nice hang out place in the "hang out zone" where the stainless grill and patio tables are. I'm loving my small patio. It's perfect to have a cup of coffee outside.
We have loved living at The Ellis. They're always quick to fix any problems at our place and always friendly at the front desk whenever I need to ask questions. Love it here!