The Ellis Apartments

The reason I chose this property is because of the management... Vanessa and her staff are so friendly they made me feel so welcomed ! This is a very well kept community compare to so many other properties I looked at . I would say, I looked about 18 different places but I was always disappointed for a lot of different reasons that were not good!!!!!! The Ellis is a beautiful property, the landscape is very well kept, the pool looks like a “resort pool” It’s perfect thank you to the manager, Vanessa!!! I’m so happy to be here... if anyone is looking for a place to call their home come to The Ellis it’s the smart thing to do!!!
Excelente todo, gracias a Dios y tuvimos la mejor elección al mudarnos aquí mi familia se siente muy cómoda y tranquila a pesar de todos los problemas que hay en cuanto a lo de la cuarentena estamos muy felices
Absolutely love living here! Beautiful community with awesome amenities. A ton of great food all close by as well. The staff is super friendly and helpful as well!
The Ellis has been awesome place to live for last 3 years. There were times I wish things would've been better like my upstairs neighbor changed and the new neighbor had very heavy foot but now they're gone I can live happily. Maintenance staffs are amazing at what they're doing and they always do their job right.
It is an excellent place to live, rest and enjoy as a family; their common areas are very cozy and what I like the most is that everything is very clean and organized.
The Ellis Apartments and staff have been simply amazing! I’m very glad this is my home! The upkeep of the community is top notch and the location is prime.
Really enjoy living here. The staff is wonderful and very approachable and the maintenance are awesome. The complex grounds are always kept clean.
I have been living here for a couple of years now and It has been an amazing experience so far. I particularly appreciate the quick response time and help provided by the management when needed. The apartments are fancy and I like the layout of my rooms.
I’ve been a resident here for almost a year and love it! I also think they are responding well to the health pandemic by communicating with residents.
No response to my email communication! What I want to write I wrote what else you want me to write. It's horrible from the above not able to sleep in the night too. Tomuch noise and people are running. Complained several times but no good.