The Ellis Apartments

I m glad that I chose the Ellis . So far I loved everything and superb customer service , its clean brand new apartment it's just make feels good !
New and modern community with upscale amenities. Great swimming pool area with 24 hour access to the gym. In the lounge theres a full sized pool table, business room, and a computer room with printers that you can use. Overall a great experience here.
The transition between management teams was pretty bumpy as with online pay down, one of us had to pay 10 dollars for a money order. Allowing partial online pay would be nice so rent could be split.
Nobody pick the pin of their pets. This is a point of infection. Just check the green areas and you find ooh everywhere. So nobody care about the others teenant health
I love living here! The staff is amazing, the community is always well kept and even the neighbors are friendly! Not to mention the inside of the apartments are beautiful!
Best apartment in carrollton. Good home, good management. I do not regret started living here, and I am looking to renew my lease when finished.
I think that since the new management has taken over the property that they have done a good job of keeping the tenants informed. It wasn't a smooth transition but since they've gotten in been there, I feel very comfortable that they will do a great job.
Great place to live. Beautiful scenery, and amazing pool and gym. The staff is very helpful, and maintenance is always quick to resolve any issues within the apartment.
Love the apartment complex , although the walls a very thin I can here the neighbor next to me as well as the conversations from up stairs .
Great living spaces. Loses 1 and a half stars for trash always being piled up by the dumpster on the weekends and dog poop all over the grass areas.