I love living here! The maintenance is very quick to respond, the apartment is beautiful, and it's fairly quiet. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Apartment community overall is pleasant. Several people don't leash their dogs in the courtyard which is annoying especially if little kids are out. Lately our floor outside the apartment is dirty and hasn't been power washed yet the first floor has been so I don't understand that. Apartments themselves are nice with great features. Overall kind of pricey but it's in a good area with good schools and low crime.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is a great apartment for college age to young adults. The commodarions are nice, with a luxurious pool to lounge in during the hot summer days.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great place to live. Apartment staff is helpful and understanding. Alexandra is always willing to help us work whatever we need. Pool and grounds are maintained. Fitness room is always clean.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I've lived here for a little over a year and am renewing my lease. I love my apartment and this community. Any repair requests, although minor have always been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff has been nothing but friendly and courteous.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love this apartment complex, new and modern features in the apartment, amazing view and friendly staff who made the process smooth and were responsive to any requests or questions we had.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Very nice and professional staff, good location, nice view, and affordable. We will be staying for another year. I would recommend this to my friend!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Good community to live in. There is a good mix of people. It stays quite for the most part. No issues or disturbances. Most people seem nice.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice amenities, new construction, mostly working neighbors, not a social party every day. New management just started so we will see what that means for service. Service was responsive before, and I have no reason to believe it would change for the worse.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

My teenagers and I have enjoyed living here for the past year. We have enjoyedusing the workout facility. My teenagers have also enjoyed the use of your swimming pool.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have been at The Ellis since Feb. 28th, 2017. So far my experience has been great. The staff is very helpful if anything is needed. Kudos to The Ellis.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the community, the leasing office people are friendly and always there to help!! Very luxurious and everyone is welcomed with smiles and friendlyness.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

You guys rock. The staff are friendly, things here gets done asap, nice apartments, stellar club house and pool and a nice hang out place in the "hang out zone" where the stainless grill and patio tables are. I'm loving my small patio. It's perfect to have a cup of coffee outside.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We have loved living at The Ellis. They're always quick to fix any problems at our place and always friendly at the front desk whenever I need to ask questions. Love it here!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love staying here it has been one of my favorite apartment life experiences! I would recommend this community to any of my family and friends!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The parking is horrible, we need more than one trash can on the property and too many dogs on property. Also people who have dogs are still not picking up their litter. Also the breezeway in the bldgs need to be cleaned more often.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Need to do a bit better job on animal control (rat problem) and making sure residents respect cleanliness of the complex. Rent is extremely high here, so the standards should match the cash outlay.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the floor plans and my building. The apartment is asthetically pleasing except for the trash outside the communit bins. If we could have those more clean and regulated (and all trash inside the bin) it would make the complex look that much nicer.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The community is very well maintained, and staff is helpful and friendly. We love the grills and small parks throughout the property, lots of families are around too!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I am enjoying living at the Ellis. Nice location and amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend the Ellis to my family and friends looking for a great place to live.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have lived in The Ellis for almost a year now, and I love it! The amenities are great, the apartments are gorgeous, and the location is wonderful. The office staff is always friendly, and work orders are completed quickly.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Professional, and friendly. Tenants are treated like people rather than clients. The grounds are always kept clean and orderly. Issues that may arise are handled immediately.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Its one of the best appartment available near carrollton, I love living here. But it doesn't have a children's play area, hope the management will add that soon.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great community.... fairly new and need community well maintained. Need power wash to floors. Gates have to be fixed goes off at times. Beautiful pool, best fitness center

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is a great place! My experience here has been great especially with everything that is included such as the amazing amenities. One of the things I enjoy is having a dog park within the area.