I think that since the new management has taken over the property that they have done a good job of keeping the tenants informed. It wasn't a smooth transition but since they've gotten in been there, I feel very comfortable that they will do a great job.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Best apartment in carrollton. Good home, good management. I do not regret started living here, and I am looking to renew my lease when finished.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love living here! The staff is amazing, the community is always well kept and even the neighbors are friendly! Not to mention the inside of the apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The transition between management teams was pretty bumpy as with online pay down, one of us had to pay 10 dollars for a money order. Allowing partial online pay would be nice so rent could be split.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

New and modern community with upscale amenities. Great swimming pool area with 24 hour access to the gym. In the lounge theres a full sized pool table, business room, and a computer room with printers that you can use. Overall a great experience here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I m glad that I chose the Ellis . So far I loved everything and superb customer service , its clean brand new apartment it's just make feels good !