management old and new has been great so far! Very friendly and helpful. Just recently moved in and the place has been well kept and clean. gym is awesome and I can't wait for summer to test out the pool.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Hello , we are family members living on the Ellis apartment for round half year now. My wife love so much Ellis apartment because newer apartments and so super clean area..

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It's a very nice apartment community to live in. I'm pleased with the new office staff. The grounds are kept up very well and neighbors are very polite.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the apartment. Since it is new the utilities is low in price. The location to what I need is perfect. Work needs to be done on the trash dumpster always looking bad on weekends. The neighbors are just so so.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far my experience with the Ellis has been fantastic. Their management team responds to any concerns immediately and swiftly. They do an awesome job at keeping us updated about any changes in the complex!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice place to live. The apartment is clean and all the staffs are nice. Since this apartment is new, the atmosphere of this place is good too

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Poor parking all the time, if you get home past 6pm you can't park anywhere near your building. There is trash build up every weekend by the dumpsters

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love living here! I think the management is very friendly and helpful. I think they could improve on advertising community events better via social media

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Mi apartamento está muy bien. El lugar es muy callado y eso es bueno pero creo que en el aria de la piscina deberíamos tener un jacuzzi.. Pagamos mucho en estos apartamento y no tenemos jacuzzi.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The apartment is really quiet and you can never hear your neighbors which is amazing! But parking is a challenge because there's just not enough and sometimes you have to park pretty far. And wish they thought of a better location for the dumpster. So unappealing. But other than that love the apartment and hope to like the new management^^

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Awsome place to live. No complaints from me. The maintenance employees keep it clean as possible and everyone that lives here is friendly. The club house are gym are pretty cool too.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Myself and my family have thoroughly enjoyed the time we have lived here. The ammenity centre is fantastic and moving into a brand new luxury apartment with great appliances and finishes was a real treat. Staff and residents are very friendly also.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have lived here since this place opened and I could not ask for more the staff is great. Any issue that I have had has been resolved within that same day.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

great apartment great staff. had some noise problem from upstairs. Try to get top floor if you can. Maintenance crew is pretty fast. Club house is gorgeous

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

This place is clean and very safe community. The staff is friendly New amenities No smell in the house Clean public restroom High-end community u can find in Carrollton

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It is a great place to live! Everything is so well taken care of. I love how the dog park is kept up with. The staff are very helpful and go above and beyond.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is a beautiful complex and the staff are quick to respond. We enjoy a small yard with an amazing view. The appliances are an upgrade from any apartment we have had.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Really enjoy living here. Clean and quiet. I often see maintenance taking care of the grounds and the property is well lit, which for a female is important. I have had to make zero complaints and my one minor maintenance request was taken care of same day. Awesome pool and there is an on site dog park, both perks to me! Will consider renewing when the time comes.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Overall I'm happy with the complex! I wish the gates worked consistently and that other residents followed the trash regulations, but overall I enjoy my experience here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

2 thumbs up for a superb job. The community is beautiful and well kept. The workers are nice and always greet me with a smile... thank you Ellis

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great living spaces. Loses 1 and a half stars for trash always being piled up by the dumpster on the weekends and dog poop all over the grass areas.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the apartment complex , although the walls a very thin I can here the neighbor next to me as well as the conversations from up stairs .

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great place to live. Beautiful scenery, and amazing pool and gym. The staff is very helpful, and maintenance is always quick to resolve any issues within the apartment.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I think that since the new management has taken over the property that they have done a good job of keeping the tenants informed. It wasn't a smooth transition but since they've gotten in been there, I feel very comfortable that they will do a great job.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Best apartment in carrollton. Good home, good management. I do not regret started living here, and I am looking to renew my lease when finished.