The Ellis Apartments

We have not moved in as yet, however the staff and in particular, Alexandria, has been extremely helpful during our process and has made us feel very welcome. We look forward to moving into the community!!
The ellis is a great community. Beautiful apartment homes with upgraded features. The floor plans are nice and the community is clean. Staff could be more polite and improve on the costumer service skills. But it's great overall
Apartment is nice and amenities are great. The service is good. We did have a perobkem when we first moved in, there was bugs in the laundry rood and in the restroom. Pest control came and to care of it.
It has been a great living experience. The apartments are really nice and modern and are very affordable. The staff has been helpful with all questions that have come up. Definitely made me want to stay another year.
Everyone in the office are so nice and the best part of this apartment is very fast response to maintenance work order. It's NEAR ALL location and highly recommended.
The property is beautiful and always well maintained. Alexandra in the office is always EXTREMELY helpful and does all she can to help the residents. Definitely recommend coming to the Ellis!
Great place to call home! Alexandra and all the ladies take great care of us. Service calls are answered promptly and the place is kept clean.
Please take care of Pest Control and Cleaning the apartment staircases and lobbies as they are full of spiderwebs. These dont create a good impression.
My family and I have really enjoyed living here! The pool is always nice to go to and live the large gym. Only downside is I don't always find a lot of parking near our building, but other than that it's great!
Great place to live, with the exception of some lingering trash and dog feces issues. My favorite is the pool and try to go out as much as I can!