The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

I've been living at The Ellis for 1.5 years. Over the past few years, there were a number of complaints because of trash and parking, management has really been stepping up their game and working to better the community!
The property is always clean, including the gym and the management is always nice. Maintenance requests are always handled within my expectations.
Staff is friendly and responsive. The grounds are well maintained. Maintenance responds quickly. Parking is adequate. Seldom do I have to hunt for a spot.
Good community and quiet. Been living at The Ellis for nearly 2 years. Summer days at the pool are the best! The front office ladies are very helpful as well.
I love my apartment. A little slow with maintenance, I waited months for my garage to be fixed, but overall a good place to live. Quiet and clam.
Everything about The Ellis is amazing. The Lounge and pool area is nice and quiet. The staffs are really friendly and funny, the rooms are inviting. Great service. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that dogs owners do not pick up after their dogs, especially at the dog park. Either I or my dogs will walk on poop if we're not looking at the ground. Also, the stop sign isn't helping. People are still going through them without stopping or looking at traffic. I think speed bumps would help at the stop signs and it would also help the speeders to slow down a bit. Other than that, it's been really nice. Neighbor are nice and friendly, very dog-friendly complex.
Gated, well-kept, quiet community along Old Denton Rd. Very nice pool/barbecue area, fitness center, business center/clubhouse. 2 dog parks, but some lazy pet owners leave their pets' waste, even though there are waste pick-up stations with bags sprinkled allover the community. Very nice bathroom and kitchen; large windows; washer & dryer included.
Not good so far! It was great in the beginning, and my next door were nice people. So now I have extremely loud neighbors with kids.....Always making tremendous high pitch noises, and hitting the walls. They don't give a crap. I think 10 people are living there. The office can care less about my opinion at this point. I'm disappointed by what I pay for thin walls poor construction on structure building......
I love living at the Ellis! Amenities are top notch and maintenance is on point. Rent is incredibly fair, and everything you need is close by.
The Ellis is fantastic! Maintenance and staff have been very helpful. I have no complaints about anything. Relatively quiet, well kept. Nice area.