I have lived in The Ellis for almost a year now, and I love it! The amenities are great, the apartments are gorgeous, and the location is wonderful. The office staff is always friendly, and work orders are completed quickly.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Professional, and friendly. Tenants are treated like people rather than clients. The grounds are always kept clean and orderly. Issues that may arise are handled immediately.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Its one of the best appartment available near carrollton, I love living here. But it doesn't have a children's play area, hope the management will add that soon.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great community.... fairly new and need community well maintained. Need power wash to floors. Gates have to be fixed goes off at times. Beautiful pool, best fitness center

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is a great place! My experience here has been great especially with everything that is included such as the amazing amenities. One of the things I enjoy is having a dog park within the area.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The staff is always super friendly and eager to assist. Holding doors for me In the office when my hands are full and getting work orders done promptly are just a couple reasons I will stay here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Hello, by so far i have love everything you guys have done since the new management, all the new changes have a meaningful goal, hope you guys keep up.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great features, very modern and very luxurious pool area that is kid friendly. Love the clubhouse with bar and games to spend sometime with friends. Very nice bathrooms and kitchens!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Living at The Ellis is great. The complex is always clean and the upkeep is great. There is always people on hand maintaining the complex in great shape.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

great people, nice as could be. Apartments are really nice and the clubhouse if one of the nicest around. Gym has start of the art equipment. Wish maintenance would do a little better, but they arenew

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love this community! It's aleays well kept and the office staff are always so friendly. I am definitely impressed and am so glad we chose to live here!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great! Customer service is by far the best I've seen in rentals and everyone I've met thus far has been very professional and attentive to my rental needs.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Everything seems to be going pretty well. The staff in the office all seem pretty helpful and nice. We were having trouble with the gate working, but that seemed to get fixed pretty quickly.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Clean complex with an awesome dog park! Love living in such a pet friendly and family friendly apartment complex. The staff is extremely friendly and will go above and beyond for their residents.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I'm enjoying the community thus far. I feel very safe and secure here and really haven't had a great big problem at all. There do seem to be a problem with parking as I have to go around the corner to another building two down to find parking most times.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice community environment overall. Everyone stay to themselves and usually don't bother the next person. In our building, we have some very nasty tenants who allow their pets to go anywhere and don't clean it up. That's the biggest problem we are having on the second floor and out in the lawn here. They refuse to clean up and pick up after their pets when they go potty. I have urine and feces at my door right now that hasn't been cleaned up yet and it was reported to front office 2 weeks ago. My neighbor has poop at his door and my side neighbor has urine at their door. Other than that small problem that I use to go and clean up everything is almost alright.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Absolutely love this community!!! Everything is always clean and well kept; from the gym to the pool area. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is amazing!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

only 1year old apartment complex so its clean complex. Nice & very helping staffs. Maintance is fairly on timed. However, it may be unplesant for those of who are not a fan of pets; very pet friendly. Overall, great place to live!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

management old and new has been great so far! Very friendly and helpful. Just recently moved in and the place has been well kept and clean. gym is awesome and I can't wait for summer to test out the pool.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Hello , we are family members living on the Ellis apartment for round half year now. My wife love so much Ellis apartment because newer apartments and so super clean area..

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It's a very nice apartment community to live in. I'm pleased with the new office staff. The grounds are kept up very well and neighbors are very polite.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the apartment. Since it is new the utilities is low in price. The location to what I need is perfect. Work needs to be done on the trash dumpster always looking bad on weekends. The neighbors are just so so.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far my experience with the Ellis has been fantastic. Their management team responds to any concerns immediately and swiftly. They do an awesome job at keeping us updated about any changes in the complex!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice place to live. The apartment is clean and all the staffs are nice. Since this apartment is new, the atmosphere of this place is good too

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Poor parking all the time, if you get home past 6pm you can't park anywhere near your building. There is trash build up every weekend by the dumpsters