The Ellis Apartments

It's a beautiful place to live, management has been very helpful with everything. I wish you could pay rent earlier online without guessing the amount due, and I wish the grills were better maintained.
I like living here so far! Staff has been always nice even if there's an issue they are never rude. I told one of my coworkers about my place and now hey are moving in too.
I give it 4 stars every time I order something and they leave it in the office the ladies up front always so no I don't have a package and it's there the whole time. But other than that I love the apartment nice and quite
Great place to leave with kids enjoys doggie park and pool, grilling area. Fitting room, lounge. School great and bus pick up available 1-12.
I have no current complaints. I am happy about the new trash policy. People need to continue to keep the apartments clean. Thanks a lot for everyone's help
I feel like the new management has problem solved well as they figure out what it takes to run this type of community. I love living in these apartments.
Trash is still being left in front of dumpster. Need to put signs for people to walk around back. They don't know that there is an opening. It clutters up every weekend.
We are new residents and our experience has been terrible!!! Feel free to leave your opinion about my situation. Two issues: 1) When we first looked at the property, we were quoted a great price for a 2BR and attached garage- they even wrote it on the paper. We applied and the price online was $130 more and we just thought it didn't show the great price we were getting. They sent us an email with info on what we would pay at move in. It was the $130 more. We contacted them to see if they would honor the quoted price and they would not, but they offered to waive admin fee, and said we could do a two year lease so our rate won't change since what we are paying is our Max budget. I wasn't happy about the misquoted price but we were satisfied with the resolution. 2) We were shown where our apartment was on the day we applied and on told the same apt. another day when we came back to take photos of the model to get an idea for space. That was twice. We simply trusted their employee knew where our apartment would be. On move in day, when our moving truck was loaded and the clock was running to pay our movers, we discovered our apartment is on the opposite side of the building ACCROSS FROM THE DUMPSTER!! I was furious to say the least!! There answer to me. A half apology, along with " you had the apt number," and an offer to terminate my lease. The other option: after 6 months, I can transfer. But they don't offer to waive the transfer and can't guarantee the same rate!! I was in tears and they could care less that I don't want to smell and see trash everyday and offer no solution where they take responsibility for their mistakes and how it might effect other people. Once you sign a lease, they don't care!! It's a real shame. I came from a complex where the apartments aren't as grand, but the office staff was exceotiobal, cared about their residents and that makes a great place to live. I am hoping I don't have to deal with this office staff much. Honestly I felt like I was dealing with someone with muliple personalities. Super sweet when convincing us to live here, and very different after we signed the lease.
Great apartment! My fiancée and I love living here! The complex is quiet at night, and everyone seems so friendly. We definitely enjoy our time here.
The apartment complex is beautiful and staff are so helpful! Absolutely love it so far! Definitely will be recommending this place in the future.