The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is an awesome community to live at. The interiors are modern and up to date. It's a plus to have a washer and dryer in the unit because not many have it.
Just resigned with The Ellis for another year! They are so friendly and easy to work with. Our top of the line resort style pool area and gym are my favorite amenities. Would definitely recommend this place!
So far our experience is wonderful. Its like living in 5 star resort. Management change was successful. One thing I do like to mention is garbarge removal from big dumpster. I have seen it many times quite a few garbage bags are placed outside garbage area and they stink
Very on time with maintenance request doesn't take all day like my last apartment complex. keeping the area clean and neat is a understatement, the grass and wreck room is always, keep so nicely.
Nice, Clean, & Secure. I love living here. Pool, Gym, Lounge, Dog Areas, Office, Meeting Room... What more could you ask for? The Office Staff is very helpful and courteous.
I have had zero problems at this complex since moving in July 2016!! The newer management company took over not too long ago but since then it's been good! highly recommend.
I love living here! The maintenance is very quick to respond, the apartment is beautiful, and it's fairly quiet. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone!
Apartment community overall is pleasant. Several people don't leash their dogs in the courtyard which is annoying especially if little kids are out. Lately our floor outside the apartment is dirty and hasn't been power washed yet the first floor has been so I don't understand that. Apartments themselves are nice with great features. Overall kind of pricey but it's in a good area with good schools and low crime.
The Ellis is a great apartment for college age to young adults. The commodarions are nice, with a luxurious pool to lounge in during the hot summer days.
Great place to live. Apartment staff is helpful and understanding. Alexandra is always willing to help us work whatever we need. Pool and grounds are maintained. Fitness room is always clean.