So far everything is wonderful!! We really like how clean the apartment builds are kept. Also there’s no garbage lingering outside. If you have a something that’s broken or need to be change they will get the work order completed ASAP.

Live next to staff is a big hassle. I am living here from 2 years then I transfer to another building and one of the staff from leasing office lives right next our apartment and she bothers me every time. Even she knocks door after her working hours for nothing Like don’t keep this and that. I know the rules and regulations and i am not breaking that.

Experience here at Ellis has been great. I moved here about a year ago, and the staff is amazing. The community is very clean. The community also has great gym/pool area with grills and comfortable couches for guests and family weekend.

My time at the Ellis Apartments has been great! Noise can be a problem here and there, but the amenities, features, location, and interior of the apartment outweigh that issue.

This is our 3rd year at The Ellis and over time we've been falling more in love with the area. The management has been doing so much better to communicate and get things cleaned up and kept up from the past and that's just awesome. I appreciate how friendly the staff is and how they are trying the best to build a great community!

This is a great community with high end furnishings. The staff here is excellent and always put their residents first! Maintenance staff always keeps the propert clean and well maintained!

I really like the people in the leasing office. They are so kind and helpful. Trash service was one flaw, but now they have new one and it is good. Nice environment and clean area.

This is an awesome place to live. I love the many amenities and the garage. The community room is also very nice with the TV, pool table, air hockey and such. It’s very entertaining.

The Ellis is great and I will be disappointed to leave. This apartment and everyone who works here is awesome and has been so accommodating!

Everything has been great overall. I couldn’t give 5 stars due to being surrounded by loud neighbors on both sides of my unit. The staff is great. Parking can be an issue sometimes, but it’s not bad.

I love everything about The Ellis! The design of their apartments is so open and warm and inviting. The place has great maintenance and amazing customer service with the front office. It’s amazing and they listen to our needs.

I love ellis apartment community. Everything awesome!!! Good location. Nice people. God bless you. God is good. All the time. Thank you so much.

I've been living in this apartment since building 11 was first built. It's been pleasure to live in this apartment so far. Other than my upstairs neighbor stomps on their floor whenever they walk, and they don't stay in one place, I'm still enjoying this apartment

The community is great, very quiet and relaxed. Extremely dog friendly! The apartment is gorgeous. Super fast response from maintenance or the office staff. I only Wish there were more garages!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I'm very satisfied with my move as management was on top of every thing and it felt like home."community is really beautiful we really love that.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We haven’t had the greatest experience here but overall the apartment living and community is ok. I would recommend these apartments but this would not be a long term option.

Staffs are very friendly and professional They always try to help Every where is very clean and nice Very quiet and calm place for leaving .

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love this place! Very clean and well maintained community. Very spacious units. Has a dog park for my pets. The office staff is very helpful

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice and clean place with no disturbance. Love this appointments, very close to Krogar, Walmart , banks and fast food places plus highway is not too far.

So far so good! The apartments are really nice and clean. Neighbors are pleasant and the office staffs are wonderful. I absolutely love it here.

The amenities are great. Stuffs are very friendly. Also we can always get our service requests fulfilled fast. We like the cleanliness of the environment. Plus is safe here.

Living at The Ellis has been a pleasant experience. Our neighbors, the staff, and the environment are all enjoyable. We would recommend anyone that is searching for a great apartment to consider this place.

I would say it has been a great experience living at Ellis Apartments because all the staff have been great and easy to work with. Very affordable! I love my apartment and the gym!!

My experience has been great so far! (Still relatively new) The office staff is friendly and informative. Grounds are kept up, nice and clean. The apartments are beautiful.

We love living here. It’s quiet but close to everything we need. We also love having a small backyard for the puppies! Ballet trash service is my best friend!