I've only been here 2 weeks. So far, I love living here so far. The team is very responsive. I expect it to continue. Looking forward to experiencing more of The Ellis.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

The apartments are clean, up to date and great community to live in! The apartments are some what away from the city life and kind of secluded.

Noise Maintenance Safety Neighborhood Grounds Office Staff msmanley • Resident • 2015 - 2018 Recommended Reviewed 11/22/2018 I have lived at The Ellis for 2 1/2 years and cannot say enough good things about it. The apartment itself is beautiful and well constructed. I live on the bottom floor which has a backyard that looks out to a preserve, so it's very peaceful and quiet. The staff is awesome! They are always friendly, polite and go out of their way to make sure all is well. The maintenace staff too is awesome. They respond within 24 hours and take care of anything needed, although it's been very minimal and minor. The complex is in a good location and everything I need is right around the corner. If you're looking for a good, quiet, clean and safe place with a staff that cares, The Ellis is the place!

The Ellis is a great community! We have lived here 5 months so far and I love it! The apartments are modern with lots of upgrades! The community is quiet and well maintained with great amenities. The small maintenace work request we had was handled quickly and efficiently! The staff are always friendly, professional and responsive to our needs. I highly recommend this community ..it's a great place to live!

I love my garage, it's awesome. And I've lived in a few apartments in my life, and none compare to this beauty of a home. And I say home, because it isn't like most apartments. It's luxurious in many ways. The staff is most professional and they all take care of any work order most expeditiously. I'm glad to call this home, and I love the area.

am living here since Nov 2017 and Ellis is One of the best apartment very nice, clean and awesome structure and best part is services apartment office staff are highly professional and very helpful and coutious. Love this community.

I moved in to my apartment back in August & I have been really happy here! I’ve only needed maintenance once & they were super quick. All of the staff has been really friendly.

We have had a very positive experience living at The Ellis for the past year and have just signed our lease for another 2 years so The Ellis will be our home for the next couple years. The staff are always very friendly and helpful and we look forward to the monthly resident activities now!!!

So far my boyfriend and I love our apartment. The view from our third story balcony is gorgeous and one of our favorite parts. Parking was a bit of a hassle at first, since there is a limited amount of spots available near our building, but we were able to rent two car ports near by to slice the problem. The security gates not being closed is a concern but something we’re sure will be fixed. I love the open layout of our one bedroom apt we definitely have room enough to move around or be in separate parts without having be concerned if we are being too loud to disturb one an other. The kitchen is awesome!! I love all of the cabinet space and the island will provide a great work area when prepping dinner or when baking. The only thing I would change about the apartment itself would be to add a leinen closet in the bathroom.

I have loved living at The Ellis. The apartments and common areas are clean. Staff has always been nice and helpful. The location is perfect!

When i request maintenance its so fast and taken care of the right timing.awesome team! The office is so nice and polite.dont have anything negative to say

This community is beautiful there is no drama here , community is quite and management is great, maintenance is very good about being on top of any issues .

I've lived here for about a year and a half now and really enjoy it. The staff is great and its the the perfect location. The apartments are clean and modern, and the complex/amenities are well kept. The valet trash service is a plus, however I wish it was not mandatory or they were more flexible with the time frame we are able to keep the bins out for those who have unconventional work schedules.

It's been great living at the ellis so far. Office staff is awesome and always helpful. Apartment appearance is beautiful espcially the pool.

I like the Ellis. I've lived here for a few years. Just renewed our lease. Property is well maintained with the hallways and parking lot cleaned regularly. Almost all of the residents are nice normal people. The apt complex staff are excellent. Very professional people.

Love the community, love the staff, very friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff very responsive. Apartment is beautiful. Very luxurious living. Would highly recommend.

I really happy to live in here. Nice location, great staffs, clean area, fixed rapidly. Some times people made some noise but it is not that big problems to me. Comfortable place. I definitely recommend!!

My experience at the ellis apartments has been wonderful. Everyone is so friendly here and amenities are great. The community is clean and atmosphere is great. I love it.

Spent a great summer at the Ellis, I am looking forward to a sweet winter. Great staff, quite complex, great furnishings and awesome staff. Highly recommend living here.

I love living here! The property is always clean, the staff is great, and maintenance is fast! I will going on 2 years in March. We have had such a wonderful experience living here!

I am going into my 3rd year as a resident of the Ellis. It's definitely had it's up and downs, but the team has been doing awesome taking care of the apartment and it's residents. When I walk into the office, they are always so warm and I feel that they do care about the upkeep of our apartment. When I need maintenance to come, they are always there within the day to fix whatever issues I have and I LOVE that!

The staff is very friendly and attentive. Alexandra has been amazing! The property is very nice and well kept. My family is very comfortable here.

I have been living at the Ellis going on three years now and have really enjoyed my time here (so much, in fact, I renewed my lease in September for another two years). The floor plans are generous and what would normally be considered "upgrades" in other apartments is standard at the Ellis (quartz infused counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 'hardwood' floors in all apartments, etc). The preserve behind the pool is a beautiful setting that makes you feel like you're not completely surrounded by busy roads and highways. The front staff and the maintenance have always been nice and courteous to me (actually, the front staff have gone way above and beyond for me) when I was trying to move from a two bedroom to a one bedroom (roommate moved closer to her work). Heather and Alexandra were always quick to respond to any emails or answer any questions when I came to the front office. Heather especially was a gem, she kept a lookout on carports for me, even though I already had one, that was closer to my building and once one was available she called me right away. I know that, in my conversations with Heather, she really cares about this community and the residents and wants only the best for all of us. The only front staff that seemed to be a little standoffish at times was a brunette woman, but I haven't seen her in the office in recent weeks. The one draw back I would say that I've experienced since moving in to my one bedroom is I do hear my neighbors a lot more than I did before. Previously I was in the B4 on the 3rd floor but I never heard my next-door neighbors. Now I'm on the second floor in a A1 and I definitely hear my upstairs neighbor footsteps as well as the neighboring apartments couple talking on occasion. For me, the good qualities outweigh the few minor "negative" issues. These apartments are centrally located to 121 and 35 so it takes no time at all to get to where you need to. Castle Hills is near by with plenty of grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, etc and you're minutes away from all the new shops opening up in The Colony. I have no intentions of moving from the Ellis until I purchase a home, I love them that much

Staff is not so welcoming & comforting. Not all staff but most of the staff. Till date only found one helpful & knowledgeable - Heather. Even if she don’t know something she finds the answer for you.