The Ellis Apartments

We have thoroughly enjoyed living here for the past year and half. Wonderful complex ! Staff is professional and friendly, excellent maintenance service, great amenities and ideal location. Love the look of the updated modern units. Highly recommend!
I like how the Apartment Staff is always out every day picking up Trash on the Lawn and Bushes. They also keep the Trash Bins cleaned up when Tenants miss the Bins and it hits the cement by the Bins. I like living in a community that cares how the property looks and is kept up.
I really like the new coffee machine of the leasing office. Just renew my lease and people are very kind and nice. I will stay as long as possible.
By far the cleanest apartment I have ever lived at! They are always making sure everything stays looking brand new! The managers are always so sweet and helpful with anything and everything we need! Love it here, ill defiantly be renewing my lease simply because of how clean and sharp they keep this place!
Its great living here! No noise, great staff, and its clean! Absolutely love it! If you are looking for an amazing complex to live at The Ellis is the way to go!
Great community! Always clean and well maintained. Staff is always positive and helpful. I am so happy to have chose this place to raise my growing family.
So far my living experience has been great! So glad I chose The Ellis when relocating. BeBe in the front office has been great and the property is quite.
I just moved in and so far I am loving our new home. The front office people are fabulous, the amenities are plentiful, and our new home is gorgeous. The complex its self is also very clean and quiet!
I’ve been living at the Ellis for a few months now and am very happy with my experience. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone moving to the area.
Overall, I'm satisfied with The Ellis. I'm very happy that the south gate seems to be functioning again. My only issue is that the tenant in the apartment above me is frequently rather loud.