I have been living in the community for almost 7 years. We have had a few management changes. When I first moved in it was great, but it got bad real fast and for a lomg time. Finally we have a good management team amd I am really happy and satisfied. The office staff is on top of their duties, they follow up, are promt to help, maintenance team is also on top of their duties, things gets done on a timely manner. Plus they are eemodeling the unites and it looks beautiful! I recomend this community!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

9 out of 10! All in the leasing office and maintenance are professional, caring, we are a family here. Only complaint is no clubhouse/small area for a small gathering to reserve.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The apartments are great, but needed a lot of maintance and work to be done on them before we moved in. They have to do a better job at keeping apartments up to date for new residents. Great neighboorhood though.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

They’re improving but I just hate that all appliances are old and barely work. There’s also a bug problem and I’ve already had pest control out

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We love living at Enclaves at waterways it’s a beautiful quite property that is great for kids. The staff is great and tries to accommodate the residents request.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Great community. The staff is wonderful and so is maintenance. Peaceful community and well taken care of. I love how staff is bringing the neighbors together with various monthly events.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I enjoy living here, but the condo should gake care of several thing and make them work like for example the gate is never working is broken. There should be cámaras in the gate and it should be close with cámaras residents will stop breaking the gate and if they do pay for it! Also the pool furniture is very old and it burns with the sun. Another thing is that you should fix the fountain of the lake and clean it, it gets very dirty sometimes!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My family and i moved in july and it is a decent community. good friendly nieghbors and office staff adn friendly and help in anyway possible. Maintance men are nice and kind.