The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

EVERYONE HERE IS VERY NICE, THE STAFF HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL. THE GROUNDS ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL. ONLY ONE THING i WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS SOME LIGHT SHINING ON THE PAVEMENT AT THE ENTRANCE AT NIGHT. ITS DIFFICULT TO SEE EXACTLY WHERE THE PAVEMENT IS ESPECIALLY SINCE THE CURBS ARE PAINTED BLACK, ITS EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO SEE THE DRIVING AREA, THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME LIGHT SHINING ON THE ACTUAL PAVEMENT.
I am super happy. Place is quiet 🤫 love my view and the size of the kitchen and bathroom are perfect for me. I’ve recommended my friends that are looking for a new place to visit
No serious problems since living here I haven’t had a problem with any matience request getting done and everyone in the community seems friendly. Very quiet and relaxing
Spacious bedroom. Nice neighborhood to live in. Poo area is beautiful. Only wish is to have the front gates working all the time. Bigger gym area to work out in.
The gates are always broken. Other than that I enjoy being a resident here. I will like to see more equipment added in the gym. I wish there was a screen on the outside of the patio as well.
The trash pick up system could be improved. The gate needs to be fixed or else, it's really not a gated community. The appliances in the apartments need to be updated
This place is very quiet which is a major plus. My only major issue is for them to fix that gate or replace it with a barrier that opens and closes quickly to keep people from tailgating onto property. But still very worthy of this five-star rating. I personally love living here and the price is definitely not bad for this location compared to other communities. The office host many fun and helpful events that actually get us as a community together.
I've been residing here at the Enclave for about 6 months and it's been absolutely awesome so far. Maintenance request are handled quickly and efficiently and the management does try to remain human and reasonable.
Love living here! This is my second year and I’ve lived at 7 other properties and this by far is my favorite. The location is perfect, if you need something for maintence they take care of things as soon as possible, it’s a very spacious apartment 2/2, and the staff knows my name lol. Very comfortable, peaceful place to live
I like this apartment complex, location is perfect for me, it is beautiful but I wish it is cleaner a little more. I also wish there is a light when you turn into the complex at night time.