Lots of incidents in the very short time I’ve lived here. No security and no customer service skills! Front gate is always left open for outsiders to come in. Yuck.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Parking sucks. I live in the first building by the entrance yet find myself having to park in the back by the mailbox or past it, They don’t enforce towing, they say they do but don’t. It’s very annoying can’t wait to move.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I love the community just hate the parking the the rude ppl that work there. Its not the same like it was when o moved in a year ago. Hate that resident that live there with big dogs do not pick up the dog poop

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The other day I came home and found spray foam in my locks and I was unable to lock my doors when I questioned a lady at the front to see if it was an accident she didn’t know anything and I still have not heard back from anyone. Also the parking is still BS!!!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The office staff should really work in their customer service. They don’t listen to what your needs are. The parking is terrible! That should be something that is told when you complete the tour of the apartments.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Poor and deficient costumer service in the office , every time I have bad service . Slow to resolved problem they are need better options at the old costumer like me

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Always wanting to give y’all 0 stars!!! Y’all towed my car when I have a sticker and y’all have all my vehicle information!! Soooo done with this place I will make sure everybody knows not to live in this dreadful place I’m so glad I’m one month closer to getting out of this place.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Did not know during all this construction the water will be off two times out the week every week . I have a newborn and it’s very inconvenient. They did not mention this when I moved in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

ZERO STARS....NO PARKING!!!! NO CARPORTS!!!!!! Neighbors are always so loud.... and annoying. At this point nothing bad that happens here shocks me.I am so happy that we are leaving in just 3 short months, come on August!!!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Gate is broken again!!! Parking still sucks!!! I am so thankful to god for giving me an opportunity to get out of this apartment complex! The community is trashy and unsafe .. Please do not live here.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Worst experience of my life the complex has fail to keep us safe I don’t recommend to anyone we have numerous of problems here our car and numerous of other cars have been broken into my boyfriend was held at gun point in our apartment people doors have been kicked in the apartment haven’t done anything about except we will get you a new door and oh I’m sorry that has happened to you the only thing good they have don’t is changed our parking spot due to harassment from another residents And that’s after the fact all this has happened!!! No one has sent emails out letting us know what has happened over the weekend literally happen Friday we are currently waiting to talk to above property management

Mailboxes vandalized and my ac went out 🙄 took me calling and going to the office 3 times to get them to fix our a/c!! It was 80 degrees in here but the staff didn’t put a work order in when I called in the morning!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well ... let's see if the rewards, help the apartments get any better reviews. If not, they would need to step up their game ... way bigger!! Maybe offer cash rewards for writing positive reviews :D

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I Have had a lot of problems with the people in the front as well as our mailboxes have gotten broken into multiple times. & still no cameras have been put up.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Listen to the bad reviews, they aren’t lying. Either way can’t wait to get out of here, just waiting for the day the lease is up and i can get out of here.

Isn’t a very nice community. Me and my girlfriend have had both of our vehicles broken into multiple times and the management did nothing about it

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

My resident experience has definitely dropped in stars since I’ve been here. Katy is very disrespectful towards me for no apparent reason. My car has been stolen along with all of its contents. My boyfriends truck has been broken into on multiple accounts and biggest of all I do not feel very safe living here due to the stabbing and gunshot incidents.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Car was broken in twice. No security or security cameras. Sewer roaches in bathtub No lights out side at night it's pitch black Up stairs apt vacant for 8 months you can always here people working on the apt and smell strong paint inside my appt

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

These apartments are beyond trash i wish i wasnt working as much when my partner looked for these or we wouldnt have moved here! Hopefully things get better

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The property is not together as of yet. Looking forward to how it will be once it's occupied by more residents. The location is decent I get to shop and relax with ease.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Parking sucks ass, upstairs neighbors have no respect for personal space and are horrible, there’s constant construction going on, it’s supposed to be a gated community but the gates are always open or broken. There are potholes literally everywhere, poor lighting and very creepy pitch black areas where it seems a little unprotected and unsafe. Overall frankly I’m not a fan and am looking forward to leaving once my lease is up.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

This year has been extremely difficult I work nights & the office does all work and shuts off water to correct issues at inconvenient times.The communication isn't the best to alert me of when items will be taking place and the staff is getting better however not all of them should be communicating with the public as their customer service skills is less than par

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

it is a fairly nice place to live except for the lack of parking spaces for residents and guests. Also, I submitted a repair order that was never completed.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Its Been 4 months now since I moved in. Pros: -My apartment itself, is quite, as well as the complex. -My (immediate) neighbors do not make any noise nor do they make my living here, uncomfortable. They all greet me and each other. -My vehicle has not been broken into( i take that seriously) Cons: -My (low) water pressure issue, has not been fixed. (Months now) -Pet owners walk their dogs and dont pick up after them.(eww, watch your step!) - There is always centipedes in my living room. ( dead and alive) i told the office about them. -Parking is the worst i have ever seen. There is never anywhere to park. You are VERY lucky if you find a parking spot close to your apartment, if any. People just park wherever and however they want.(Handicap spaces without placards) (On top of curbs) (Permit only spaces without permit sticker) (Double parked in 2 spaces) I have yet to see a wrecker service tow an invalid parked vehicle, or even drive through here.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Decent rent prices but you make up for it with dealing with sub par neighbors and an innatentive staff that seems more about filling apartments than addressing your concerns. You get what you pay for it seems.