The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Worst experience of my life the complex has fail to keep us safe I don’t recommend to anyone we have numerous of problems here our car and numerous of other cars have been broken into my boyfriend was held at gun point in our apartment people doors have been kicked in the apartment haven’t done anything about except we will get you a new door and oh I’m sorry that has happened to you the only thing good they have don’t is changed our parking spot due to harassment from another residents And that’s after the fact all this has happened!!! No one has sent emails out letting us know what has happened over the weekend literally happen Friday we are currently waiting to talk to above property management
Listen to the bad reviews, they aren’t lying. Either way can’t wait to get out of here, just waiting for the day the lease is up and i can get out of here.
Parking sucks. I live in the first building by the entrance yet find myself having to park in the back by the mailbox or past it, They don’t enforce towing, they say they do but don’t. It’s very annoying can’t wait to move.
Gate is broken again!!! Parking still sucks!!! I am so thankful to god for giving me an opportunity to get out of this apartment complex! The community is trashy and unsafe .. Please do not live here.
The office staff should really work in their customer service. They don’t listen to what your needs are. The parking is terrible! That should be something that is told when you complete the tour of the apartments.
I love the community just hate the parking the the rude ppl that work there. Its not the same like it was when o moved in a year ago. Hate that resident that live there with big dogs do not pick up the dog poop
Mailboxes vandalized and my ac went out 🙄 took me calling and going to the office 3 times to get them to fix our a/c!! It was 80 degrees in here but the staff didn’t put a work order in when I called in the morning!!
I Have had a lot of problems with the people in the front as well as our mailboxes have gotten broken into multiple times. & still no cameras have been put up.
Did not know during all this construction the water will be off two times out the week every week . I have a newborn and it’s very inconvenient. They did not mention this when I moved in.
Lots of incidents in the very short time I’ve lived here. No security and no customer service skills! Front gate is always left open for outsiders to come in. Yuck.