We have lived here 2 years now and things have been pretty good. Not many major issues yet. It's usually pretty quiet, especially at night. The only issue would be parking for visitors. Not enough and all the way to the back of complex

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Staff is very friendly and helpful, work orders are attended to quickly.I have been here for three years and will continue to live here at enclave. The community is very peaceful and quite they offer resident activities on a regular basis all family orientated and free.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The AC units are load and not getting my washer dyer for a week stunk but so far Its been ok. The parking could improve but it wont for a few days becuase of the contstuction they are doing in it.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Very peacefull, like the Neighbors, everyone seems happy, friendly environment. Close to my work and easy to get in and out. Very peacefull, like the Neighbors, everyone seems happy, friendly environment. Close to my work and easy to get in and out.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I love everything about this place! Friendly staff, any time I have a maintenance issue, if I call they come fairly quickly. My onlu complaint is lately they haven't been keeping the grass mowed and the neighbors that moved in a few doors down have kids that throw there candy wrappers, and fast food papers on my patio so I am not happy with that, but as far as my apt goes I am happy!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Quiet place to live. I am so pleased to live hereand also my Family. We can walk freely during night. Maintenance people are great, they always on time. Thank you Enclave

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I love this apartment complex well kept up property maintenance always takes care of everything the office staff is so friendly and always answer questions !

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I totally love staying at The Enclave. I will be moving soon, but it definitely has nothing to do with the apartments. It's peaceful and i feel safe here. The apartments are older, but very well kept. The office, as well as the Maintenence workers are nice and helpful. I referred my cousin to live here and would definitely refer others in the future. I'm gonna miss living here. ☺☺

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

You guys are a wonderful group of people to deal with and I must say it has been a pleasure to do so. I look forward to having an enjoyable time during my stay.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I really do like it here. Very safe and comfortable surroundings. When I submit a request it is usually completed within a reasonable time. Even some of my neighbors are friendly too. Surroundings for the most part are clean. People make it dirty with their dogs. If things we all or even part negative, I would've left a very long time ago!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Maintenance people very good and friendly. Albert in office very personable and attentive. However there seems to be a major problem with gates. One or both gates are almost always open for long periods of time. Doesn't make you feel secure. Parking is always a problem.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Recently The Enclave management has been doing great repairs and improvements to our community, like new paint, fixing drainage. I've been here for 3 years and have had a great experience. They are prompt with maintenance issues and friendly as well. I have a dog and this is a great place for a pet. Thanks Milestone.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Is very trusted and have access to safe play grow for the kids. Is clean, everything is close around here, is quite, we don't have any problems with our neighbors

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Pretty good about responding to request. I've placed a few since I moved in and they were handled promptly. The staff has always been professional.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have resided at the Enclave going on two years. My experience here has been pleasant with a few minor disruptions as far as plumbing issues. But other than that, I cannot complain!!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The complex is good, but it could be great if the grounds were kept up better. There also needs to be a better system in regards to trash pick up and removal as well as upgrades and additional features in the apartments.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have lived at The Enclave since July 2013. There have been ups and downs while being here but mostly with residents. I normally do not have parking issues since I live in the back in a 3 br ap apartment. I do wish at least the 3 br leases came with 2 parking passes not just one.