I just moved here March 1st.Stacy was extremely friendly & helped us find the best apartment for our needs! My apartment hadn't been lived in for a few months. I put in a work order for some small things , they came out quickly & handled everything right away. Clean Complex& Friendly Staff!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

We just moved in and so far the kids and I are loving our new home. We meet our neighbors and they are friendly which is very important and good

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I've been a resident here for 4 years.That right there says something. It's a pleasant community friendly staff and most importantly clean quite property.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Great place to live. Very comfortable feel and friendly upbeat staff. My son and I just fell in love with this place when we first looking to move. It's been good for us

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Nice and Quiet neighborhood. The staff is nice. The amenities seem to be in working and nice order. We like it a lot! We wish that communication between maintenance, office staff and tenants were a little better.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Lady at front very nice Stacy very helpful .I can't speak for the other one the little Hispanic she had attitude like she doesant want people to move in or something I don't know maybe she was having a bad day

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It's a quiet community. Although I will say parking is down to the minimum. My maintenance requests take a while to get taken care of. For example: I put in for maintenance because my dish disposal doesn't work and smells disgusting. It's going on a week and I'm yet to hear from anyone. Not even a call to inform the delay.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

i am so excited to become a part of this community. we are a small family of 3 looking to plant our roots in katy..we came upont this complex just by simply driving around..this was the first stop we made and its also the last...we are looking foward to becoming helpful members of this community...soo exciting!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Extremely overpriced community. Washers and dryers never work. Staff isn't helpful or kind. Never enough parking. Serious maintenance issues.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I'm so happy being here and it's much better for me an I like the place because of it's so peaceful for me and that's a good thing for me I'

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Not the Ghetto, but getting there. When you have a maintenance problem, once they do finally show up to fix it, the job is done haphazardly at bect.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Amazing community. Ive done this twice tho and never received my reward so im doing it again. Blah Blah Blah words that mean things and stuff.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Over all its a peacefull place some good things, some bad but more good than bad. Limited visitor parking because the resedents that have a permit still use the visitors parking because ist closer to there apartment.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I enjoy the little community get together in the office with free food and drink's. I like the stray cats in the complex and the neighbor's who take car of them as well as me...Rhonda is the bees knees.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Good price. Loud, inconsiderate neighbors. Decent apartment. Good location. Overall, decent value for the price. It does take management awhile to fix things when you ask and you have to keep asking over and over.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Decent rent prices but you make up for it with dealing with sub par neighbors and an innatentive staff that seems more about filling apartments than addressing your concerns. You get what you pay for it seems.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Apartment are nice for the price that they're at and the staff is nice as well. Could do a little better with preparing the apartments before move in date but overall good

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Everything in the Enclave apartments is so far so badass. ive been here since October and i love the service and space i currently live in.Thanks

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Overall good place. Roomie layouts with fantastic amenities which is a solid perk. Location is easy for getting in and out. Overall no complaints.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well for starters the buildings are rather old, so expect there to be some problems. I imagine it's the same in every apartment here because I've been waiting over two months for maintenance to arrive to fix some of the smaller ones. Parking is also an issue here due to the underselling of covered parking which has resulted in a glut in the free uncovered spaces and a ton of empty spaces under the covers. On the plus side, the price is right.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have just moved in to the community a few months ago and it's quite and close to the freeway and there isn't anything that far away from the complex

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I like that apartments are calm. The only thing that sucks is parking. If you dont rent a covered parking, you can never find a spot. And if i have visitors they have to park super far

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Love it here, been here about 6 months & no major problems yet. Nice & quiet. Maintenance is really great about handling things quick & are always super nice passing by.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

So far I have no complaints this by far is the most peaceful and organized apartment complex I've ever lived. It's always quiet, just wish that the parking could be more spacious but what apartments isn't.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Very happy with the community and the management is very nice and understanding. The maintenance crew is awesome and always responds quickly after an order is placed.