Free weights at the gym would be a great addition for community fitness. A rear entrance to the complex would also prevent any prone accident situation and would decongest the main road of barker cypress.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Can't really complain. Never had an issue while I've been here. Only problem is the parking situation, but they were upfront about the issue when I moved in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It took a month to get an exchange for a fridge that kept leaking water and 6 service calls. During the parking lot redo, my car was towed from a spot that was on the list causing a hugh hassle for me.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The place is great. Parking and maintenance timeframe are awful but overall the complex is well kept. Pool has an autofill issue but we all split the waterbill, right?

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

decent pricing and area. a bit too much riffraff and slow on maintenance. ground upkeep could definitely use a boost. easy location and around a lot of stuff tho.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

First month so far is great, only problem is parking. The apartment is very spacious and cozy. The traffic is a lil crazy coming and leaving home, but hey welcome to the enclave.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

overall pleasant experience living here, going on almost 3 years now. Quiet, nice living environment with minimal issues as far as maintenance and noise goes

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Nothe alot of complain except the parking is horrible at night. Not alot of noise, people are nice, enviroment is clean. Nice staffs and repairs are done fast if it's am emergency.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Took a week to fix my oven. But other than that as long as. You pay for covered parking that's the only way you have a parking space Gym should be upgraded as well.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

So far I would say this has been a good experience. although we got hit by the flood bad, I don't think I saw any water get into anyone's home so that good.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Excellent attention to the people at the property I like the property is pretty awesome I am happy to be part of the property I really like it

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Awesome maintenance guys. Community FREE Crawfish boil was great and the Easter Egg hunt was a nice touch. Love the WeCare team. Received my welcome gift yesterday.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The office is good but the maintenance workers are great they keep the property nice and come very fast for any problem... The reason for the 3 1/2 is parking the parking is terrible it makes you scared to have visitors because if they park in the lot there car will be towed

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

its nice that they are trying to do activities for the complex. Would be nice if they can put a television in the weight room for their guest.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I like the staff here because they truly care and are very attentive to resident needs. Any issue I have had they have corrected and addressed immediately.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I moved in January 2016 and I love it here. They have redone and fixed the parking issue so that it is no longer an issue. Maintenance is always around and very friendly and I've never had a pest control issue

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

When my husband and I moved in we were very pleased with the community feel this facility had. We have been here for 2 years now and are still pleased. :)

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Parking could be a little better. But other than that evverything else is ok. Quiet safe community the pool towards the back is a little hood though.

Yall always answer any questions I have. I would maybe like the hours to be a little more conducive to work hours because it feels like I leave before you open and get back after you have closed.

Really have been happy about the customer service received and the improvements around the complex... My one complaint is parking because I pay for a reserved spot and when I first began to lease the spot I was told I could park the occasional guest in my spot without them being towed. I like to have family members/ friends over for dinner once in a while and to make them walk from the back of the property in the dark is embarrassing! If we can't comfortably have friends & family over it affects the quality of life residents can have here... Very isolated! I'm not abusing my spot by having an additional car that's not in my lease... Just would like to have an occational guest. Now the policy has changed that anyone besides me gets towed out of my spot (no guests allowed) and if I park anywhere but my assigned spot I get towed... To anyone who has ever been towed this can really cause a financial nightmare! Why charge so much for assigned parking if there really is so little advantage?

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The staff is always helpful and nice. They answer questions thoroughly and explain everything the best they can. They are also very understanding.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Friendly and professional staff!community is quite and well maintained. Neighbors are all nice and friendly. Gym,pool, grounds are kept up with.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well ... let's see if the rewards, help the apartments get any better reviews. If not, they would need to step up their game ... way bigger!! Maybe offer cash rewards for writing positive reviews :D

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

They are good at getting what needs to be done, done. The only real issue I have is with the parking. There seem to be so many cars. But besides that it seems good

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Great i love how much privacy i get here!! The staff is very friendly and helpful!!!! And the floor plans are amazing very spacious!!!!!÷÷÷÷÷