The Enclave has nice features and amenities, friendly office staff, and welcoming environment. Definitely a place that feels like home, glad to be here.

I’ve lived here for almost three years. It’s been a good place for me as it was in my budget and in a good location for me. No place is perfect so despite the hiccups, I’ve appreciated having this place during my college experience.

Super cool place too stay, spacious and aesthetic from the ins and outs. The pool/ lobby area is also really vibrant and gives a good feeling when being around there, with grills set up, tvs and a hot tub as a plus to enjoy your day.

Pretty good. Only thing is wifi can be pretty inconsistent. Appliances are also ok. Quality of apartments is nice and so is the closeness to the stadium super useful on game days.

Customer service was so rude didnt have any professionalism and gave me false information about the apartments didnt offer customer courtesy

It's been okay so far. I hate all of the traffic due to construction near the complex but other than that, it's been okay. Management is cool.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I haven’t moved in yet but I am so ready I heard so much good about it so far !! I’m ready for a new start and I think this will be good for me :)

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I haven’t moved in yet but every time I come in I am happy with the experience. The rent is a fair amount, the staff that I have met are friendly, and I’m excited to become a member of this community.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s amazing. Love the environment and geographical statistics of the enclave. The best experience I’ve had anywhere so far. Glad I made the choice

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s been peaceful throughout the past couple of months. Haven’t had any noise complaint from us or from anybody. Staff been keeping a good job on checking on us from time to time. They been really useful with all the information they have given me to this day.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

There was an older gentleman that liked to honk his horn and yell at any hour if someone parked in his handicap spot whether they were handicapped themselves or just lazy. Everyone else was very polite and quiet.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The community is good, maintenance is great and my dog just loves all his new friends! I have been here a year now and have made so many new friends of the neighbors I have meet.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here at enclave at the stadium has been a joy. Staff is great, maintenance is AMAZING. I have renewed a lease for another year already! What a wonderful please to live

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It good ever there is very sweet the problems i hade got fixed right away and there where very nice about it I live living there and have hade the most wonderful place to be the place is ason

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love the staff! They always have a smile and they’re easy to talk to. I am a verbal, deaf woman and they always speak clearly for me to understand. It’s so refreshing to be around!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

We love the family feel of the staff and maintenance – we have had an excellent experience with feeling welcomed into our home. Our neighbors have been inviting and our property is so spacious! Relocating with enclave has been a great decision!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love the area, my roommate is really sweet, and the apartments come with all of the amenities I need. The only thing I hate is the parking lot, the spaces are too small and a lot of people can’t park straight. There are also some pests but I guess that can’t be avoided and I knew this area before they became student apartments. My neighbors are pretty noisy, sounds like a bowling tournament going on upstairs sometimes. Other than that, the price of the rent, location, and amenities are amazing!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I like the employees. They're alll beautiful and sweet. And they are so kind and they will help you if you need help with anything. I recommend this place to everyone

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

There are minor bug issues, neighbors with many dogs, so not much quietness. The apartment doors and outer walls are dirty, wish maintenance would maintain cleaner buildings.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I appreciate the two story buildings instead of three plus. The office personnel are great and communicate well. There are events to encourage residents to get out and attend. The maintenance people stay on top of their job well :)

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great apartment to live in, friendly staff who regularly host events. Maintenance is fast except for the first few weeks of moving in, and price is amazing.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love it here 💙 my apartment is nice the payments are low and the office people are so sweet and nice! Best apartment I've had so far no problems everything gets fixed when asked safe environment it's just awesome

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This apartment complex is amazing and I wouldn’t choose a different place to live at here in Waco. Thank you so much for this apartment place

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love the environment and I love the rooms everything is spacious, and cleanliness and I am beyond grateful because if I didn’t get this apartment then I would have no where else to go.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I have enjoyed living at the Enclave so far. I have not had any major concerns. My neighbors have been friendly and courteous of fellow neighbors. My dog has made many friends at the dog park.