The Enclave at the Stadium

1 star
could be so much better. it’s such a nightmare living here. i feel like everything gets done halfway. the only positive is the office staff they’re all entirely tolerable
I love that I have a private parking section. The neighbors are nice and quite. I like my amenities they work very good! I love the space of my bedroom and the fact that the place came fully furnished it helped me out a lot!!
Its a nice place and most people seem cool but there are some concerning people. Its too bad the pool wasnt open but I guess its understanding due to circumstance.
The apartment looks pretty good! When we moved in it was a little dirty but one day of cleaning did the trick. Ever since then it’s been smooth sailing
So far, so good. I’ve had a few maintenance issues, a lot of which has yet to resolved. Upon moving in, my roommate and I filled out the maintenance request paper, and none of the things on both of our lists were completed. I understand there’s numerous apartment buildings that may have issues but I feel some of which should be prioritized.
The apartment itself could be better and more updated than it is given the fact the the enclave says that they are a modern living space for students. The Maintenance man Ethan is amazing and should be treated much better than he is. The cable and internet are surprising pretty good.
Best I ever had wish I would of been moved here I love the place and especially the area glad I choose to move her wish I thought about this earlier
Close to campus but needs some improvement. Nicely furnished. Don't expect maintanance issues to get done ASAP. Just down the road from I35.
its been a good start of the semester, every time I call I can always rely on the staff picking up. They are very helpful and with the cheap rates its hard to say no
So far it is ok living here they’re not the best because there are still bugs here and you can smell when people are smoking but other than that it’s ok.