The Enclave at the Stadium

Better than the last companies. Also their system for receiving packages is great. They send you a email when it's logged in and when you pick up the package.
Very good place to live, especially for the price. Good staff and maintenance. Close to the stadium, which is a plus if you're looking to go to the games.
Friendly staff since the most recent change in ownership. They are eager to help and polite. Maintenance has taken a while to address concerns that we've posted to them in the past but they do fix things well when they come. There are also a lot of wasps and ants that have been living in every breezeway and building that we've been through. It'd be nice if there was a permanent solution (such as completely destroying nests instead of spraying or just powdering).
Everything is so nice and updated. Also everyone is so nice and helpful. I love the pool area is is so beautiful. It is also really nice to be around kids my age as well.
The fire alarm in our apartment went off randomly a few times, but other than that the managers are very nice and are very prompt about getting repairs done.
good location to campus, friendly staff, great pool and surrounding lounging area, only concern is the gates going to the parking lots do not seem to ever close
No apartment is perfect but this one does pretty good. It is a little small here but I can make my home anywhere. It is in nice proximity to the McLane Stadium (can you walk?) and to nearby shops and restaurants. (5 minutes anyone?) So far so good and it is nice and quiet here where I am at. Thank goodness, I don't have to hear squealing kids. Go Baylor!
decent everything looks nice any and all issues were resolved in a timely matter. Front desk is curteous and quick to answer questions. Only issue is Wi-Fi haven't been able to get on it or connection is unstable
So far livin at Enclave it's been a fun experience. The pool area is amazing place to have a good time with friends. I believe I made the right decision on moving to Enclave.
Feels very homey and more secluded with other apartments. Close to campus and the staff is very helpful with any questions that you may have about anything