The Enclave at the Stadium

3.9

3.9

For my first apartment I believe I chose a good place . The staff are very friendly and the neighborhood is peaceful with friendly neighbors, I love it !
So far I have enjoyed my experience here. The amenities are great and the staff is helpful. All of my concerns have been addressed in a timely manner.
Nice place to live and a lot of good memories made here! Love the location across the street from the stadium and the beautiful river! Apartments are comfy and staff is friendly.
I love it here so much it has been the most rewarding thing ever I am so glad that I got to be here thank you so much @ enclave for everything
living here is cool. I like the sound of the waterfall all the time. I don't like how they are painting the buildings. at all.the hot tub is hardly ever on and neither is the fireplace.
I love staying here. Was a great decision. It’s very calm and peaceful over here. Feels like we’re living at a resort. I will definitely recommend to others.
I love the area, my roommate is really sweet, and the apartments come with all of the amenities I need. The only thing I hate is the parking lot, the spaces are too small and a lot of people can’t park straight. There are also some pests but I guess that can’t be avoided and I knew this area before they became student apartments. My neighbors are pretty noisy, sounds like a bowling tournament going on upstairs sometimes. Other than that, the price of the rent, location, and amenities are amazing!
I haven’t moved in yet but I am so ready I heard so much good about it so far !! I’m ready for a new start and I think this will be good for me :)
Súper amazing. Great customer service and staff. Maintenance requests get done within a couple days. They have a nice pool and weight room!!
Everything has started to get better around the Enclave at the stadium. I'm looking forward to all the planned upgrades. Too bad we can't keep our furniture if we release.