I love the Enclave! The staff are so friendly. I love the perks to living here that I have. I have referred friends here and look forward to renewing my lease next year!

COOL ROOMMATES QUIET SURROUNDINGS STAFF IS ATTENTIVE TO NEEDS AND PROPERTY IS PRETTY CLEAN WISH THEY WOULD ALLOW BBQ GRILLS CLOSER TO THE UNIT DONT WANT TO WALK 1/2 WAY ACROSS THE PROPERTY TO GRILL A FEW HAMBURGERS

Really friendly and loving and willing to help in any way. I felt great about coming to sign a least with Enclave and very clean and well organized community.

It’s a great environment. They offer so many great benefits to accommodate your comfortable living. The staff at this locatation are so nice , helpful , and full of energy.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great place to be! I love the atmosphere and structural and architectural set up of the apartments. I am so glad I decided to join the Enclave family!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I’ve been living here for about 2 months and everything has been going good. We had a leak in our sink and maintenance came and fixed it pretty quick.

Good I guess . Just hella roaches but I mean it’s oretty chill for the most part . Every one stays to them self don’t bother you etc etc .. I really don’t know tho I’m mostly on my game or sleep

Apartments and amenities are great. Worked with us when we needed to change our move in date due to a deposit we were not aware of. Service was sometimes forgetful when sending us paperwork, but made up for it with their flexibility and hospitality.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

We love the family feel of the staff and maintenance – we have had an excellent experience with feeling welcomed into our home. Our neighbors have been inviting and our property is so spacious! Relocating with enclave has been a great decision!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I like it out here already everyone minds their business. Maintenance is always fast and it’s just a beautiful place to look at. I’m glad I came.

It’s nice and quiet here, the amenities are great and it’s close to campus. It helps they have a bus schedule/transportation amenity because I can’t get a car right away

Everyone’s chill and keeps to themselves. I’ve lived her for a little over a year and haven’t had many issues at all. Management is understanding and do what they can.

I love the enclave, staff is nice and caring! And never complain about helping us all. Most importantly The apt , fell in love with it once I seen it!

I have enjoyed my stay at the enclave. Staff is very helpful and if I report any problems they surely in a less in day will come to my appartment and help where is needed.

I love the staff! They always have a smile and they’re easy to talk to. I am a verbal, deaf woman and they always speak clearly for me to understand. It’s so refreshing to be around!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The pool is alway nice on a hot day. The staff are really sweet, kind,and are very willing to help in a tight situation. The game room is a nice place to hang with your guest.

Awesome clean quite place. Love it here. Awesome pool area with a awesome gym plus a great hot tub. Great staff here. Everyone is so nice and polite here.

I am for Argentina. I did not know where to stay during my time here. I found them and everything has been great. They arr really nice and always want to help you.

I absolutely love it here. I have never felt more welcomed in an anywhere else. I plan on staying here for a long while. This is such a great place to live

I love how much you guys are involved with the Waco and how fast you guys communicate with us. Every time I send you a work order then I get an email right back about our issue

Super cool place too stay, spacious and aesthetic from the ins and outs. The pool/ lobby area is also really vibrant and gives a good feeling when being around there, with grills set up, tvs and a hot tub as a plus to enjoy your day.

Efficient and friendly staff. A well maintained and quiet property that is dog friendly. There is a large open area you can play with your dogs in that has a dog waste cleanup station. The tenants are nice and seem to be good people. I have no complaints about my apartment or the saftey of the complex

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is great place. Management is friendly and does everything in their power to work with you. My dogs are in love with the dog park and the pool is the best part.

This Is A Great Community. Its Fun & The Front Desk Team Do Everything They Can To Make Sure We're Happy And Satisfied. Enclave Is A Great Way To Start Your Own Living Experience