Customer service was so rude didnt have any professionalism and gave me false information about the apartments didnt offer customer courtesy

This place needs a lot of work. The price is great but the unit was in terrible shape when I moved in and it has been a long road to get some of those maintenance and cleanliness issues fixed.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Sadly, I get no response to my emails. But, when I do have contact, the staff is very friendly. They are also constantly doing maintenance, and entering my apartment. I do like my apartment, and the location.

Haven’t responded to maintence requests! We’ve been asking for a desk for 2 months! My shower hasn’t worked for 2 months! My towel rack and toilet paper holder have been broken for 2 months!!

The moving in process was good. But the apartment was a disaster. My door is broken and it wouldn’t even close off. Other than that, everything is fine.

Was a little upset my move in date was pushed way back and didn't get the apartment I reserved when I signed. Other than that everything has been going fine.

Pretty good but they need better beds and to get a control on the pest problem cause it’s really bad. Other than that it’s pretty chill here

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm still new trying to get a feel of this place and get used to everyone and everything on how things work here but so far it's amazing that's all

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

For my first time traveling out of my home country the experience is good, however my stay here at enclaved has not been all that comfortable but but I'm just trying to make the best out of it

they always have something going on every Sunday and its annoying, most people wanna enjoy their sunday quietly. The wall is very thin and you can hear everything.

It’s okay they’re are a few things that could be touched up But overall good I’d give a 7.5/10 surveillance cameras around the complex is honestly a need that must be met

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Not the best apartments on the inside. I do like the staff and all the maintenance workers. It's a friendly place and in a good location, but could be nicer.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The pool is the best part of living at the Hype. Unfortunately, it is not really only usable during the summer. Since a change in management the mail service is 100% improved : ) However, response to service requests has still been disappointing. My window lets all the cold air in : (

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Less than ideal experience. Apartment complex is loud, I'm constantly woken up by things going on outside. The room itself required a lot of maintenance. The parking is terrible. Overall not a great experience.

So far their some real nice apartments , they don’t call bugging u , there office people a very nice and understanding .and they give u some goods roommates that fit it personality .

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Enjoy the complex, really would like hot water in my shower other than that it has been a pretty quiet and pleasant experience being here. Very quick at making repairs to gates, pool, etc

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Just ok not particularly safe gates never worked pool was never closed at proved hours staff was ok but not amazing had a shooting across the hall from me.

They have amazing staff super nice, things barely get done but they are awesome people. The apartment also had a pest problem the day I moved in and I basically had to handle it myself because pest control if not pushed will take about 5 weeks to actually spray your apartment.

The resident experience was not bad actually. The only problem I had was whenough I requested maintenance they came in the house when I wasn't there and nobody informed of this.

It's a good community. And everyone is very nice and kind. Awesome events to go to. Clean swimming pool and gym. Very beautiful waterfall at the pool area and very hot tube.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Would I refer anyone here? No, but for a fully furnished apartment for a college student it isn't bad. I live in the single apartments off to the side and it is definitely neglected because they don't do tours through this section. I think they should either maintain it better or just tear this side down because I feel like if I lived in the main area my experience would have been a lot more positive.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love how quiet everything is and maintenance is wonderful as usual. Staff gets rotated out a lot so it's hard to keep track of who's in office. The grounds are always really dirty though and there's cigarettes and dog poop everywhere.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here for the most part has been alright. A couple misunderstandings but got everything worked out. Otherwise than small parking spots it’s an alright place to live.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

You get what you pay for, its not great but for the price it's pretty fine. Biggest problems are with maintenance, it takes forever to get anything done and there is definitely a big roach problem but if you're ok with taking care of problems by yourself.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

While I have had some bugs, I haven’t had a problem with neighbors or management. I feel safe in the community and am considering resigning for another year.