The Enclave at the Stadium

I really appreciate the community rewards program but I’ve not had the greatest experience outside of that. It doesn’t help that my upstairs neighbor is so loud that I can’t sleep or study and now she’s decided to smoke cigarettes (which comes through my air vent and gives me a headache). I also hate the cockroaches. We’ve had our apartment sprayed nearly five times now and they won’t go away.
Maintenance never comes to complete work orders. Office often gives mixed information and is very confusing with communication. My new apartment has roaches and they were informed and stated they would send the spray company back out but did not
When first moving here things were good with the pool open, gym open and noise down. Now it is dull with the pool closed (it is outside!!!!!) and a mask required to work out is not good for breathing. The whole mask thing and rules have gone too far!!!!
The apartment complex is always dirty! The gates don't work and even when working the key to the gate is difficult to access with keys. The maintenance men have not come since I moved in and the people who cleaned the apartment before I got there simply painted over everything instead of cleaning first. The paint job is terrible and the apartments are dark and depressing.
It’s been okay some things could be better but overall it’s been an okay experience. It’s really close to my work so I like that. Haven’t really used any amenities yet but they sway you into coming!
Sadly, I get no response to my emails. But, when I do have contact, the staff is very friendly. They are also constantly doing maintenance, and entering my apartment. I do like my apartment, and the location.
So far not so good. Not very happy to call this place home. Management needs a lot of work to satisfy residents. Other than that The Enclave at the stadium is a good place to live.
So far it’s all right but sometimes I get the feeling that they just wanted to get my money over petty things while I’ve seen people get away with it for months
It’s been an interesting experience to say the least. I would recommend this place to someone who doesn’t have to be there for most of the time
The people who live here are nice and welcoming, but the staff and maintenance are lazy and rude. I wish that my needs were met in a timely manner. Also, the dog park's bench is practically falling apart.