Great job! I love how y'all plan the events so well and set up really great DJs and cool events like Casino Nights. I love the room rates, I just wish that there was more space for me and my family to grow at a lower rate or if I wanted to downsize there would be better price options for relatively the same living conditions

Friendly, growing place. Gym needs some improvements with foam floors that can handle dropping weights and can provide better grip to stretch. The gym wooden floors are too slick for tennis shoes

Love the Enclave and the environment within the community. Plus, who doesn't love Sunday Fundays? Finally found a quiet, safe complex to move to.

Everytime I walk out of my apartment I feel like I am at a resort on vacation. Super Awesome community of people to be around! Thanks Enclave!

I would rate this a 4 1/2 stars! I think this is a great place to live! Everyone is very helpful and friendly! Slow responses on maintenance

Since summer is around the corner, I wish there was more lighting at night by the pool area. I like how the fireplace area lights are -- think it would be nice to have some of those lights by the pool sitting area

The enclave at the stadium hasn't yet given me a great experience living here. I actually want to leave but management won't let me go. Don't move here!! Save your money.

Cheap rent and for a good reason. Mgmt company is not maintaining a safe and secure environment for its residents. This is very disappointing and would like to get out of my current lease.

Management and staff are excellent- definitely an improvement! I have lived here for almost a year and for a college student, it is a great place to live just starting out.

Amazing! All employees are so great! Very nice and cooperative. Apartments are nice and clean. Great community and great neighbors. Best place I have ever stayed at!

I love the Enclave! So many fun events and nice staff! In the few short months I've been involved with the enclave, I've only ever experienced good things

This place is amazing great staff great community love the apartment very clean very up to date great outlook and what the tenets what want just awesome place

Super great apartment and I can't wait to live there. Only wish the buildings looked a little better. For example, the paintings on the buildings.

Love my apartments nicest office staff I've ever had living in apartments the pool is the best pool I've ever seen and love the land by far my favorite

I love living here. Everyone is so friendly and the environment makes me feel at home. I love all the amenities that are provided for us. Thank you

I would not recommend this apartment to anyone. It is nothing like advertised. To add insult to injury management's strategy for solving resident's problems is to promise to look into it and then ignore the problem until the resident gives up. I have been trying to get a cabinet door in my kitchen for the entire 6 months I have been living here

Had issues when I first moved in and some regarding the management change but has been significantly better as all the kinks get worked out.

It's great that the new management is trying to do better and are starting to communicate with residents more often then not. However, it took 3 weeks for me to get a new bedroom key. It shouldn't take that long. Still room for lots of improvement.

There have been a few set backs with the amenities such as the pool and the wifi at some times. I do like the shuttle that travels to and from campus during the day and to and from downtown on the weekends. It saves me a lot on gas money.

A mighty fine job, I'd really appreciate if the trees were trimmed up some so they don't scratch my truck when I park. Other than that, I don't have any real complaints.

So far not so good. Not very happy to call this place home. Management needs a lot of work to satisfy residents. Other than that The Enclave at the stadium is a good place to live.

I've been enjoying my new apartment! There have been a few rough patches where I've had to submit service requests, but in my experience they've all been responded to promptly, which I appreciate. Thanks!

Just waiting on gift cards for signing lease, other then that I must say all the staff is always so friendly and it is always so nice going into the office knowing I'll be greated with a smile!!! :)

Was a little upset my move in date was pushed way back and didn't get the apartment I reserved when I signed. Other than that everything has been going fine.

I Love living here, if there is any problem y'all take care of it as soon as possible & always make us feel welcomed. Staff is extremely friendly.