The Enclave at the Stadium

Apartments are decent. Good for the price, but seriously lacking in maintenance and upkeep. Common areas are well taken care of and enjoyable. Staff is friendly
When we moved in the furniture was still in the apartment , roaches in the apartment. And lastly the whole gift cards after you move in thing is horrible I’ve been waiting for months for my gift card
It’s the cheapest place around! Furnished and cheaper than most everywhere else is something I have loved. It’s a little run down in places but for the price, it’s a good place if you’re on a budget for student living
I love the Enclave! The staff are so friendly. I love the perks to living here that I have. I have referred friends here and look forward to renewing my lease next year!
1 star
It's okay pest control is a problem and maintenance. I guess also management is a problem here the place ain't that bad if they actually invested properly.
The moving in process was good. But the apartment was a disaster. My door is broken and it wouldn’t even close off. Other than that, everything is fine.
COOL ROOMMATES QUIET SURROUNDINGS STAFF IS ATTENTIVE TO NEEDS AND PROPERTY IS PRETTY CLEAN WISH THEY WOULD ALLOW BBQ GRILLS CLOSER TO THE UNIT DONT WANT TO WALK 1/2 WAY ACROSS THE PROPERTY TO GRILL A FEW HAMBURGERS
Really friendly and loving and willing to help in any way. I felt great about coming to sign a least with Enclave and very clean and well organized community.
They have amazing staff super nice, things barely get done but they are awesome people. The apartment also had a pest problem the day I moved in and I basically had to handle it myself because pest control if not pushed will take about 5 weeks to actually spray your apartment.
Residents get rowdy at night however my apartment is rather clean. I enjoy the location of my apartment so I can see the pool. Also my apartment being furnished was a big selling point to me.