So far livin at Enclave it's been a fun experience. The pool area is amazing place to have a good time with friends. I believe I made the right decision on moving to Enclave.

decent everything looks nice any and all issues were resolved in a timely matter. Front desk is curteous and quick to answer questions. Only issue is Wi-Fi haven't been able to get on it or connection is unstable

No apartment is perfect but this one does pretty good. It is a little small here but I can make my home anywhere. It is in nice proximity to the McLane Stadium (can you walk?) and to nearby shops and restaurants. (5 minutes anyone?) So far so good and it is nice and quiet here where I am at. Thank goodness, I don't have to hear squealing kids. Go Baylor!

good location to campus, friendly staff, great pool and surrounding lounging area, only concern is the gates going to the parking lots do not seem to ever close

The fire alarm in our apartment went off randomly a few times, but other than that the managers are very nice and are very prompt about getting repairs done.

Everything is so nice and updated. Also everyone is so nice and helpful. I love the pool area is is so beautiful. It is also really nice to be around kids my age as well.

Friendly staff since the most recent change in ownership. They are eager to help and polite. Maintenance has taken a while to address concerns that we've posted to them in the past but they do fix things well when they come. There are also a lot of wasps and ants that have been living in every breezeway and building that we've been through. It'd be nice if there was a permanent solution (such as completely destroying nests instead of spraying or just powdering).

Very good place to live, especially for the price. Good staff and maintenance. Close to the stadium, which is a plus if you're looking to go to the games.

Better than the last companies. Also their system for receiving packages is great. They send you a email when it's logged in and when you pick up the package.

Good place to live. Close enough to walk to campus and also near the stadium so on game days there is no need to struggle to find a parking spot.

Easy to stay connected with staff and events. In a conveinient location for students of both Baylor and MCC location. Very Pet friendly. Only wish is that the shuttle would run to MCC as well.

Have been here almost a year, and with the new management/owners have seen a lot of improvements being made on the property, and love the student bus transportation for the students here. Should be a great place for Baylor students....

I had a rough start upon move in from a different state and all, but management has been great, and Im anxious to see what these new remodels will look like.

I love how much you guys are involved with the Waco and how fast you guys communicate with us. Every time I send you a work order then I get an email right back about our issue

Improvements have started. Looking forward to see what's in store. Shuttle service has started and remodeling supposed to start soon. Outside has already started. Looking forward to what they do to the inside. Now if they can only figure a way to deliver the mail on time.

I have enjoyed my stay at the enclave. Staff is very helpful and if I report any problems they surely in a less in day will come to my appartment and help where is needed.

Everything has started to get better around the Enclave at the stadium. I'm looking forward to all the planned upgrades. Too bad we can't keep our furniture if we release.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Not the best apartments on the inside. I do like the staff and all the maintenance workers. It's a friendly place and in a good location, but could be nicer.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Very nice clean and polite i havent had a problem with them so far. Front desk people are nice and helpful. I've definitely had some bad experience with apartments before but this was not one of them.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Definitely doing better than when I first moved in. The old management team was behind on everything and couldn't keep up with what was going on

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Customer service is good. Wish they would fix our current amenities. Fire pit and fitness center need work and we need more washers and dryers.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

First of all, you have to take into consideration the fact that this property has gone through THEEE different management companies in the past six months. All without warning the residents about it. I've been living in this property for almost 2 years now--I was one of the first people to sign a lease when it first opened and among the first to move in. When I first moved in, the wiring in my apartment was so messed up that it took them a month to fix it--that was a whole month with no AC in the middle of the summer. I had to shower in the dark because half the light switches didn't work and had no internet. Let's not even get into how many cockroaches were literally crawling out of the walls. The only reason I renewed after my first year here is because of the low prices for a one bedroom--no way would I have renewed otherwise. Now with this new management company--the gates have been broken the entire time that they have been in control. There is still no clicker to open the gates. The call box doesn't work. So I have to get in my car and drive out to the gates to let people into my apartment (that is, if the gate is not broken and sitting wide open). You would think that they would consider the gates and security a priority because this location is in such a bad area--my own car has been broken into twice already. But no. Most nights the gates sit wide open for anyone to enter. Furthermore the new management company raised the prices by about 50%. Because I am busy and don't have the time to look/move to another place I figured I might as well renew, and I had hoped that these new people would be better and worth the price increase. But no. That's not the case. When I asked them if they would give incentives to renew they told me no. I wanted to wait but I was warned that renewal prices would increase by the end of the year, so I went ahead and renewed. Two weeks later and they're giving out expensive gifts for people who renew--with no price increase. But does the person that signed first and has been here for over 2 years even after a ridiculous experience and price increase get anything? No. I get told "too bad." If it weren't for the fact that I don't want to pay any penalties on breaking my future lease and prices elsewhere have already increased, I would have done so already. Clearly they're more than willing to strongarm and mislead their residents. After all their big talk I have yet to see any improvements in the property. I guess I'll be stuck here for one more year. It's not worth the price. If anything it's always loud during football season because the stadium is so close. It's impossible to drive in and out of your apartment on game day, and any day there's an event at the stadium--which is often. The closet in the one bedroom is about the size of a shoebox--I had to buy my own dresser and install shelves in the bathroom to fit my clothes. There's no counter space in the bathrooms, so I had to buy more stuff to try and organize that. There's barely any storage space in the kitchen--they don't even have drawers, I had to install my own. In conclusion, it looks like I'll be stuck here one more year. I like my apartment--now that I've made all the upgrades to it myself. But aside from my little apartment, I am not happy with my experience here. I am not happy with the way things are being handled. And I will not recommend this business to my friends. I had truly hoped this new management would provide a better living experience. Unfortunately, it seems that will not be the case.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The pool is the best part of living at the Hype. Unfortunately, it is not really only usable during the summer. Since a change in management the mail service is 100% improved : ) However, response to service requests has still been disappointing. My window lets all the cold air in : (

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The improvements that have been made are making a difference...I really enjoy living here! The staff is friendly and helpful, and I know that when I need something it will be taken care of. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I moved in on the grand opening of this location and there were major problems. As things got on track stuff started to get a whole lot better. A few months down the road a new management company moved in and this place went south in a hurry! I've had my ups and downs with the second management, considering charges that came from nowhere on things that made no since whatsoever, no cooperation after being told that we would recieve a call back and whole bunch of other things that I won't include on here. I'm hoping that the new management and owner of this location operates it better than before, I would love to continue staying here.