The Enclave at the Stadium

I know that COVID restrictions definitely weighed heavily on the staff but I still felt like they did everything they could for me! My maintenance has since been address & the staff is always so courteous every time I come up to the office or call!
Enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly and my roommate was amazing. The complex was very dog friendly so that was nice. Good amenities and clean pool.
Sometimes I wish they would give us information sooner. But I love the apartments and we have very friendly staff, who are always willing to help.
Every time I call the phone is picked up and the employees always have an answer to my questions. They know the apartment guidlines well and even helped me when I had questions over setting electricity up! They're very friendly too. My only concern is that I have sent 3 emails and have not gotten any replies. I think I would appreciate better/faster email responses. I also have not lived there yet so we will see how that goes but I feel good about their service so far.
When first moving here things were good with the pool open, gym open and noise down. Now it is dull with the pool closed (it is outside!!!!!) and a mask required to work out is not good for breathing. The whole mask thing and rules have gone too far!!!!
I would like to see the buildings being cleaned more often to clear spider webs and wasp nests. Moreover, I think there could be some ways to better enforce that residents clean up after their pets at the dog park, since it can smell pretty bad sometimes.
I love living here and the building is nice just wish the pool was open. I like how friendly the people are just hate how all the Gates don’t open but other than that I happy
I haven’t officially moved in yet but management has been very nice and has explained everything and made my experience as easy as possible in my opinion.
It's been okay so far. Everything in the apartment is old but was just painted over. Which doesn't solve or fix many of the underlying problems. Maintenance can be pretty good, and the staff is friendly. Safety has never been an issue either.
The best I’ve experienced. The location is so nice. The parking is so big. Many opportunities such as the gym and volleyball court. The staff are so nice and helpful.