Slow management, dirty exteriors. Everything else works well! Very impressed with the appliances and the bathrooms. Small bug problem at the beginning but taken care of relatively fast.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Havent fully moved in yet but i love it and i look forward to meeting new and nice people i love the apartment and tge environment it is the best

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The staff is very nice. I love the secure package pickup through the office. i love the lighting throughout the apartments and the filtered water.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

While I have had some bugs, I haven’t had a problem with neighbors or management. I feel safe in the community and am considering resigning for another year.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Love it! Amazing Staff they will help you with everything you need. Everyone is so welcoming and they always have a smile in their faces. Love it!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here for the most part has been alright. A couple misunderstandings but got everything worked out. Otherwise than small parking spots it’s an alright place to live.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm still new trying to get a feel of this place and get used to everyone and everything on how things work here but so far it's amazing that's all

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm stay has made me feel at home again believe how cheap and easy it is to afford this place and they are so friendly at the office and everything is just great I can't believe this place was able to accept me it's just been an honor to live here and I hope I get to live here long

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I like the community but my roommate is very rude and stuck up since I moved in l. And my livingroom smells bad I don’t know if that’s from her or the building.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

bad maintenance service, no exhaust in kitchen, old refurbished apt, painted bath tubs with paint gets off every few months, roaches and mice in the apt.

I am extremely excited to live here... out of all the apartments i looked this was by far the most affordable and helpful. My entire experience with the office and the move in processes hs been really great. If you are thinking about moving here DO IT!!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Everything is great, just wished the parking spot lines were a bit wider. Everyone here pretty much own a big/wide vehicle so it hard to park next to them because other wise they can’t get in or out of their vehicle.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Enclave at the stadium is very affordable for the square footage they offer, maintenance staff is friendly and very helpful. Management is friendly as well.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

No to bad of a place to live, could use more color. Rooms are a good size for single people that dont have much. 1st year here was great hit a few ruff patches with appliances that cam with appartment and when requesting for furniture.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This was my first apartment to ever live in. It was a bit rough at the beginning when we moved in. But afterwards, living here has been pretty good.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s was good. It was great. It was fine.. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright.. It’s was good. It was alright. It was fine. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright..

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is an absolutely amazing place to live. I love the staff, services and management. I have never had a bad encounter with anyone in the apartment

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Room for improvement, decent value for the price. There have been several pros and cons living here, some of the maintenance issue have been a problem but it could be worse.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It's a nice place to live with affordable prices. I have noticed an increase in community events which is great and a good way to get to know everyone.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great place for me and my little family. We have finally found a nice place where we can enjoy the living as well as getting along with everyone around us! #SicEmBears #Heretostay

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

You get what you pay for, its not great but for the price it's pretty fine. Biggest problems are with maintenance, it takes forever to get anything done and there is definitely a big roach problem but if you're ok with taking care of problems by yourself.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I really appreciate the community rewards program but I’ve not had the greatest experience outside of that. It doesn’t help that my upstairs neighbor is so loud that I can’t sleep or study and now she’s decided to smoke cigarettes (which comes through my air vent and gives me a headache). I also hate the cockroaches. We’ve had our apartment sprayed nearly five times now and they won’t go away.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Love It Here It’s Fun At Times Mostly During The Summer And Very Quiet . The Work You Need On Yo Home Gets Done Fast My Neighbors Are Pretty Cool

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is my third year living here and I’ve appreciated this place since it has been the cheapest option around based on what I was looking for.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Have had multiple issues since moving in between leaks and dealing with office staff. Also, it’s very frustrating that gates don’t work. They also don’t clean trash area so beans and dirty diapers have been rotting on the ground for over two weeks now.